It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Dog (they do have spirits)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boston1023
reply to post by Verideecimo

uhhhhh there is nothing there at all. That is a wicked huge stretch. With the orbs you could at least maybe see some kind of shape and try to make something of it. But you already have your mind set so there is no changing your mind. GL with that

Just because "you" can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. Read my signature, even though there is evidence it still applies to you. I only need to be right once. If not here then perhaps somewhere else, but for me, it is evidence.

I bet they told Christopher Columbus, Copernicus & Galileo "that is a wicked huge stretch". I'm not comparing my self to those great figures in history, but you to the naysayers.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

O.K then

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I believe that a dog can have a ghost, but that picture does not contain one.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo

Originally posted by Boston1023

uhhhhh there is nothing there at all. That is a wicked huge stretch. With the orbs you could at least maybe see some kind of shape and try to make something of it. But you already have your mind set so there is no changing your mind. GL with that

Just because "you" can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. Read my signature, even though there is evidence it still applies to you. I only need to be right once. If not here then perhaps somewhere else, but for me, it is evidence.

I bet they told Christopher Columbus, Copernicus & Galileo "that is a wicked huge stretch". I'm not comparing my self to those great figures in history, but you to the naysayers.

And just because you see it dosent mean it is there either.
Our human brain can find faces or shapes in anything including NOISE. What you see is basically made up by your own imagination.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It took a couple of tries before I could see your dog, but now it catches my eye as soon as I look at the photo. I've always said that any creature capable of giving as much love as our dogs give, has to have a soul. I'm sure the same can be said about cats and other animals as well, but my own experience is with dogs. I'm sure anyone who has ever had a dog as a member of the family, will in most cases agree with me. I was going to say "owned a dog", but the truth is they "own" us, and because we can be trained very easily by them, we do in most cases make good pets!
Three years ago my wife and I had to have our Springer put down due to old age (18yrs, 3mths), then our little Beagle two years ago, at the age of 13 yrs, due to illness. Having to say "Goodbye!" was heart wrenching, and thinking about them today still brings on a tear or two, and a lump to the throat. Hard as it was each time, at least they didn't have to suffer the way we often do, when the end of this life draws near.
I had heard of folk having had the experience of their departed animal companions returning for a visit, but was still more than a little surprised the first time this happened to me first, then my wife. I won't go into details, but every once in a while we do get a visit from one of them, though for some reason never both dogs at the same time, at least that we are aware of.
Once you have accepted the fact that your dog still lives on in spirit, you'll find that she drops by more often than you would have thought, and has been doing so ever since she crossed over. Blessings!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJanon
Nothing to see here.

Um, thanks there 1 liner. If you have nothing intelligent to contribute, refrain from replying at all. The ATS administrators don't like seeing one sentence in a response.

Perhaps next time you could attempt to squeeze something out of that brain of yours instead of posting a reply just to get your ATS stats up.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Simply nothing to see here, not even pareidolia. It is just that simple.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I can say I believe it's possible animals could indeed have spirits. I have caught a few EVPS from total silence in cases, and have clearly heard a dog's whimpering and barks although they have been faint.

I have dismissed alot of them too just for the fact I was within an area that could have dogs or raccoons which can make similar noises even though there was none around through inspection.

There have been cases though, were there was absolutely no way there could be interference or anything resembling a dog or even a mouse in the area that could make such noises.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Navigation on Earth compared to the paranormal... I guess that's like tuna fish and lamb? I believe that there are possible entities that around but what ruins a lot of the "evidence" are the supposed face/figure/spec that people try see in nothing. That goes for any topic. If you see your dog or a dog in there then go you. But when most people say they see nothing because there is nothing then don't get too butthurt. I look at my ceiling while I lay down sometimes and I see a lot of different formations that look like faces and animals but that's my mind trying to make images that I am familiar to so the random formations (popcorn ceiling) make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join