It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Dog (they do have spirits)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hey peeps! I just posted another video the other day that included this photo. Since then I noticed what looked remarkably like a dog and above that, it looks exactly like my old dog Maggie. She died in 2002. I don't have any photos of Maggie on my laptop, but she was an English cocker spaniel.

It's better if you watch in full screen.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Verideecimo because: video wasn't there

edit on 21-4-2011 by Verideecimo because: video

edit on 21-4-2011 by Verideecimo because: added

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

i cant get the link to work, but anyways i do personaly belive that my house is haunted by cats

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

i cant get the link to work, but anyways i do personaly belive that my house is haunted by cats

Finally got video to work, sorry about that. It's better if you watch it full screen. That's cool. I have a few photos with what looks like cats in them.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Verideecimo because: fun

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Either you or someone else posted this same video with the orbs that had faces in them...you also have a spirit dog in the same shot? Thats quite a catch haha

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

this photograph seems like you are reaching for this one, and i mean reaching far. i didnt see the dog at all. not even when you outlined it.

shrug.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by esqONE

this photograph seems like you are reaching for this one, and i mean reaching far. i didnt see the dog at all. not even when you outlined it.

shrug.

Wow really. You're totally blind then mate, sorry
You didn't watch in full screen then like I advised.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Either you or someone else posted this same video with the orbs that had faces in them...you also have a spirit dog in the same shot? Thats quite a catch haha

Ya. I noticed it the next day 'cause there was a large green patch up in left side of pic that didn't seem to blend with the rest of the area.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It helps a lot if you view the video in full screen with 720p. If you can't even see a pareidolia dog you're brain is rather diminutive indeed.
Don't feel bad, there are a lot of people that can't see 3d art either lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

ya i don't see any thing either ...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that. So many people don't believe in human spirits, much less animals. I have proof they exist.
I have a photo I took after my kittie died. There was an orb right next to her favorite toy in the hall. For awhile I thought it was merely an orb. I enlarged it and cut it down to put on my frig. One evening my husband came into the kitchen and said "hey, that's Kittie" and I said I know. He said" NO, that's really Kittie" so I looked and he's right. You can see her head, face,eyes, ears, front legs, and where her torso is, that's where the orb is.
We got great comfort knowing she was ok and in spirit, still hanging around mommie and daddy. We had other things happen like hearing purring, and her jumping on the couch from her kitty tower, it made quite a impact.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Im sorry, but I just don't see anything there. With the outline or not. Connections to pets are very strong and I would like to believe that after my mastiff dies he'll hang around for a little bit before he passes on into that big doggy door in the sky. I watched it in full screen, a couple of times and still saw nothing.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow, really?

Wasting bandwidth should be a fineable offense or something...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sorry bud i'm with the crowd that's not seeing anything. Even with your outline it doesnt look like a dog to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Thanks for posting that. So many people don't believe in human spirits, much less animals. I have proof they exist.
I have a photo I took after my kittie died. There was an orb right next to her favorite toy in the hall. For awhile I thought it was merely an orb. I enlarged it and cut it down to put on my frig. One evening my husband came into the kitchen and said "hey, that's Kittie" and I said I know. He said" NO, that's really Kittie" so I looked and he's right. You can see her head, face,eyes, ears, front legs, and where her torso is, that's where the orb is.
We got great comfort knowing she was ok and in spirit, still hanging around mommie and daddy. We had other things happen like hearing purring, and her jumping on the couch from her kitty tower, it made quite a impact.

Hey, thanks for posting. I have a bunch of pictures that I've noticed my cat "kitty" in them. (everybody names their cat Kitty

She died a couple of years ago. She always ran downstairs meowing whenever I opened a can of tuna and I'd always give the tuna juice to her. To this day, whenever I have tuna I think of Kitty. I can almost feel her presence when I'm using the can opener.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'm so sorry for your loss. Ours passed a couple of years ago as well, she was 19.
Funny, we do all name them Kittie.
I also lost one of my dogs last Nov., Honeybear, she was 13. All I have left is her son, and he's 12, so I am so protective of him now.
I have snapped photos and gotten many orbs with what looks like Honeybear's face, but none as obvious as my Kittie's picture, but I'm still trying.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Wow, really?

Wasting bandwidth should be a fineable offense or something...

Opinions are like Azzholes, everybody has one!

Except coneheads!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

uhhhhh there is nothing there at all. That is a wicked huge stretch. With the orbs you could at least maybe see some kind of shape and try to make something of it. But you already have your mind set so there is no changing your mind. GL with that

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I could easily make out the face of a dog, right where you drew the lines.

I never caught any of my long-gone pets in pictures. But when my mom had my dogs put to sleep, I believe they visited me in a dream. In the dream, they were young and healthy again. We were in a beautiful golden field, and they leapt and romped alongside me as I ran with them, like we used to do when we lived in the country. They were happy girls, happier than they had been in a long time, not in pain, not miserable like they had been before... We stopped, and I hugged them both tightly, smelled their stinky awesome doggy smell, ran my fingers through their fur. They licked my cheeks and looked at me with that look of pure dog love in their eyes, that deep, warm glow, with tails wagging. It felt like goodbye, that time. I understood, and I let them go. Then they turned and bounded off into the sky, and I knew they were gone. I think they stopped on their way to wherever they were headed, to let me know that they were at peace, and that they knew I had always loved them. I still miss them, even though it's been six years. I hope they're somewhere beautiful. They deserve it.

I solidly, 100% believe that animals have spirits, and even though I don't believe in heaven, I think they get a good piece of the afterlife, whatever it may be.

(Most of the times when a pet has died, I've dreamed about them. Never like that, though, and I've always been sure that they were just dreams. Typically, they come back as Pet Sematery style zombie monsters, and I have to whack them with a shovel. Insult to injury, imho...)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Sorry but like the first time you posted these pics.

I still see nothing.

Are you single handedly try to descrediit the paranormal community?

Give it up.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

Sorry but like the first time you posted these pics.

I still see nothing.

Are you single handedly try to descrediit the paranormal community?

Give it up.

Maybe you're not meant to see it. Did you ever consider that?
Our brains are all wired a little differently. Some people can't see 3d art either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join