It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book, Like The Man Is A Fraud...The Undoing Of Barry Soetoro....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

either...or.....
I leave things open as far as which it is,
but, what is presented at the present time just doesn't make too much sense, does it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Soteroe's ghost writer was Bill Ayers
a terrorist BOMBER...
you can't make this stuff up

Bill Ayers has made a stunning claim that he wrote “Dreams From My Father”. This could be a bombshell if confirmed. I suspect Ayers is frustrated with Obama. Remember, before they helped launched Obama’s political career, Bill Ayers and his nympho squeeze, Bernadine Dohrn, made their bones as hardcore anti-war protestors. Obama’s trepidation and inaction on Gitmo, Iraq and Afghanistan must infuriate them. This seems like a shot across his bow from the radical left.

“WARNING: We Made You; We Know You; Advance Or We Will Expose You.”

Bill Ayers may be many insidious things, but he is not stupid. He is cunning and manipulative. I doubt his comments were an accident. Perhaps the radicals know that their window for radical institutional change is short and that Obama is wasting precious time. Or perhaps they believe Obama will fail as a traditional Democrat and would rather not attach themselves to a lame duck “sellout” who will set back their movement.

www.redstate.com...

More bad news for unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers and his equally-unrepentant wife Bernadette Dorhn.

Larry Grathwohl was an FBI informant who infiltrated Ayer’s Weather Underground terrorist group in the 1970s. He’s holding a press conference in San Francisco today to talk about things Ayers and Dohrn would rather keep buried in the past.
Here’s part of Grathwohl’s pre-released opening statement:

“The San Francisco Police Department Park Station bombing occurred on February 16, 1970, when a pipe bomb filled with shrapnel detonated on the ledge of a window at the San Francisco Police Department’s Golden Gate Park station. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, ....

www.freerepublic.com...

edit on 23-4-2011 by Danbones because: add quote /link

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

bottom line... you, myself, like minded souls are just bumping our gums...

the frontman is ensconced as the Commander-in-Chief
there will not be any Impeachment proceedings...

just live with it...

perhaps he's going to exact the 40 Acres and a mule promises made as a condition to the freedom seeking slaves during the events of the war of secession (civil war)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Soteroe's ghost writer was Bill Ayers
a terrorist BOMBER...
you can't make this stuff up

It actually reads kind of like someone did just make it up. Do you have any proof he wrote it?
Yes, I went to your links. Already subscribe to redstate anyway.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by macman
Obama really should be Impeached already.

Yeh, let us impeach him, we do not have to worry about a valid legal reason, just impeach him!

Um, lying, breaking parts of the Constitution, continuing the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, regulating laws instead of following the legislative process.
I am sure there are more.

You just described each of our last 6 (at least) presidents.....why is this particualr one the only one who should be impeached.

Also, to impeach, you need EVIDENCE. Not just things you dont like, but actual evidence....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If what they are saying and writing about Obama is not true, why isn't anyone being sued for slander/libel/defamation of character?

Impeach really does not do much.
What you want is for him to be removed from office.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
If what they are saying and writing about Obama is not true, why isn't anyone being sued for slander/libel/defamation of character?

The president more or less gives up his right to claim slander when he takes office. If not, every SNL episode ever made would be evidence used in court cases.....

Besides, why would you fuel the fire more by drawing attention to it?

If Obama is removed from office be prepared for things to get VERY bad in this country.....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
Who is Sorotero? I thought his name was Obama? Weird. I think you need to fact check before posting thread titles.
Didn't watch the video because...well if the title isn't even right, then how correct can the rest be?

Wow-I think you are the one that needs to do some fact-checking.That is Obama's real name.
"Seeker of Knowledge"?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Wow-I think you are the one that needs to do some fact-checking.That is Obama's real name.
"Seeker of Knowledge"?

It is?
According to whom?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

If the president took the time and spent the money to sue people for slander you would all claim that he is spending time and money to cover something up and if he had nothing to worry about, he would not bother. That is a fact, proven by the birther lie that he already spent time and money to hide things no one has access to as it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That was the first time i've ever seen Dr. Manning speak. Comedic brilliance, regardless of whether or not he turns out to be right. But yeah, it seems pretty obvious Obama didn't write the book - though I haven't read either of them so that opinion is based solely on Manning's expose.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontdrinkthewater
That was the first time i've ever seen Dr. Manning speak. Comedic brilliance, regardless of whether or not he turns out to be right. But yeah, it seems pretty obvious Obama didn't write the book - though I haven't read either of them so that opinion is based solely on Manning's expose.

Why do birthers insist on destroying their own credibility?

You admit you never read the book yourself and this is the first time you ever heard Manning speak and even though he is obviously anti-Obama, you are just going to believe what he says is a true and objective analysis?

This is the logic that I see almost all birthers use and it only says one thing. You are not interested in what is true. You are only interested in hearing anything that supports your dislike for the man. I hope your post gets a lot of stars to show the rest for what you all are.

Any birthers that genuinely care about the truth should really show up at some point and make the movement seem like less of a joke.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I just wanted to chime in to state that unlike many of you posting on here, I have actually read both books. Now I am not a person that will rush out to buy the current presidential "drivel", I came upon the books through a friend of mine, that was and still is a staunch Obama supporter.

I can tell you truthfully that having read both books, you can certainly see quite a difference in the works. The tone, the pacing, even the expression of certain ideals(duty, love, adversity) are handled with a differing "vibe".

Now I noticed that in the back of my mind whilst reading through the books. I actually thought that the "Dreams of" was clearly more focused and engaging...which I had thought was due to either:

a better proof/edit team

or

personal growth as a writer.

I still feel this may most likely be the case, but having watched this Manning Report fellow, I do have to say that he makes some sense. I'm not one to just fawn over any and every conspiracy theory, but just off of my intuition, from watching that, having already read the books in question, I would say it is indeed at least possible that there was a ghostwriter involved with "Dreams".

For the record, neither book really "grabbed" me, and to be honest I felt they were really just lukewarm posturing. I know that may sound rude to some of you devotees, but if you are honest and critical with yourselves, I think you will agree that neither is exactly ... amazing.

I truly do steer clear of political / vip books, I guess the last one I even flipped through was Norman Schwartzkoff's Auto, which I left sitting on a B&N table many many many moons ago....

Well I just wanted to put that out there as I noticed both "sides" are present but the content / validity of the thread is not fully being focused on. Surely if you wanted to make a determination, you should discuss the books themselves?

X

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
Who is Sorotero? I thought his name was Obama? Weird. I think you need to fact check before posting thread titles.
Didn't watch the video because...well if the title isn't even right, then how correct can the rest be?

Absolutely STUNNING how uninformed some people are! Have you been living in a cave??? The above statement simply solidifies the dangers that naive and uninformed people cast upon society as a whole - and to think, they VOTE!
I'm in favor of an IQ test, current events test and US history test being passed prior to letting the mouth-breathing dolts of the world cast a vote.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

According to his school records from Indonesia when he was a child, for starters...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join