It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book, Like The Man Is A Fraud...The Undoing Of Barry Soetoro....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This man needs to be impeached immediately.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
Who is Sorotero? I thought his name was Obama? Weird. I think you need to fact check before posting thread titles.
Didn't watch the video because...well if the title isn't even right, then how correct can the rest be?

What flavor of koolaide is that?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Pastor Manning is clearly a racist.

He just can't stand the fact that there's a black man in the Oval Office.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Why do you hate black people?

LMAO...The guy in the video is more black than Obama..

Man you guys are a joke..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
okay, let's say that it's true for a minute, that obama has a past that is way different that what we were led to believe...so different matter of fact, that he isn't even constitutionally qualified to hold the office of the president.
well, such a thing wouldn't have flown off the radar, unless the ptb wanted it to go unnoticed! I mean, I'm sure more than enough people dug into his history really deep, what the heck, they dig up that report you presented to your 7th grade teacher expressing your "communist beliefs"!! and such nonsense...
so, well, someone knew, I am sure, early in the election that this guy wasn't a natural born citizen!!
why did they let it fly off the radar??? could it have been kind of like an okay, we'll let you be president, hey, we'll let you even be the first black president, if you will only do this for us???
and well, why all of a sudden, is one of the elite.....(ptb), funding the research to blow the cover now??
could it be that obama has decided not to play the game any longer??? just like spitzer wouldn't drop the investigation into wall street, and the housing fiasco, so he was outed???

anyone who makes it to such high places, well, there is something in their history that can be used to out them in disgrace if they chose not to do as they are told......
what I am suggesting, well....maybe it is time to throw a little support obama's way, simply because, this is an indication that he isn't doing what he is told!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

what I am suggesting, well....maybe it is time to throw a little support obama's way, simply because, this is an indication that he isn't doing what he is told!!!

I'm not seeing it...
Bankers got their bailouts..
Military Industry got their wars..
Citizens got an updated Patriot Act and increased involvement of Big Brother..
The middle class is being destroyed along with the $$$

so what is it that he isn't doing for them??

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I'm not seeing it...

There is definitely something you are not seeing here.
The bank bailouts came on Bush's watch.
The wars were started on Bush's watch.
The Patriot act was a gift from Bush.
The Bush fiscal plan put the economy where it is for the middle class.

Be he was all American and Barack must be an ilegal usurper from Kenya right?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
well, if he's doing everything that they want, why is that trump is diving into the mess so deeply??
those with the power KNOW his past!!! They always have!!!
why, all of a sudden are they willing to help it leak out??

they only out people when those people start growing a backbone and telling them NO.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

There is definitely something you are not seeing here.
The bank bailouts came on Bush's watch.
The wars were started on Bush's watch.
The Patriot act was a gift from Bush.
The Bush fiscal plan put the economy where it is for the middle class.

Be he was all American and Barack must be an ilegal usurper from Kenya right?

No, there is definetly something YOU'RE not seeing...
That's that I've NEVER been a fan of Bush either..
but...
Obama carried on with the bailouts.
Obama added troops, not return them..Now Libya has been added..
Obama extended the Patriot act and other intrusive laws.
Obama has allowed the deficit to grow and the $$$ to fall while the middle class is dying..

I dislike the man..Not his ancestry..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Unfortunately Trump has not said one thing about Obama being eligible that has not already been debunked completely here on ATS so I find it a little hard to see him as an indication of anything other than this is the last season of The Apprentice before he needs to renegotiate his contract and the only way to up the price is to up the ratings.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

but...
Obama has allowed the deficit to grow and the $$$ to fall while the middle class is dying..

You are not making any sense at all. You claim Obama is Kenyan because he continued Bush's policies but Bush was American for implementing them to begin with? You cannot suspect the man of being secretly foreign because you do not like his policies, especially when those policies were started by a man who's ancestry you do not question. That makes no sense.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

but...

You are not making any sense at all. You claim Obama is Kenyan because he continued Bush's policies but Bush was American for implementing them to begin with? You cannot suspect the man of being secretly foreign because you do not like his policies, especially when those policies were started by a man who's ancestry you do not question. That makes no sense.

What the hell are you talking about??
You are quick at twisting things sin..

Please show me where I said in that post he was Kenyan..
Please argue the post..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Beck pointed out something interesting on his show last night - that most of Obamas staff come from the 'Centre for American Progress' - Hillarys personal (progressive) think tank - which she and Sorros set up together.

Looks like Barry is a disposable fall guy to me!

.le

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I could very well be wrong, thought I read somewhere that trump provided the finding for the investigation for corsi's new book.....
after backtracking beginning to wonder if maybe it wasn't corsi's book, that has trump funding his own investigation....

either way, if he's really not eligible for the office, well, they knew it, long before he was running for president.....
why didn't they say something then.....if they didn't want to hold it over his head as president??
and why blow it now, because well, if it's true, and proven, well they are ALL gonna look like total idiots, regardless of what party they belong to......
every candidate that is put up for election should be going through some process to ensure he is eligible. And, I am pretty sure they are. heck when it was announce that sara palin was gonna be mc cain's vp candidate, it wasn't long before my boss and alot of other dems were on their way to alaska, to learn everything he could about her. heck, he talked to her neighbors, drove by her house, and a whole lot more....
and then he came home and was asking his employees what we thought of her.....
just trying to get info for the party to use against mc cain.
I am sure that the republicans do the same thing with the dem candidates.
they would have uncovered anything if it was there...
so, if it is there, why did they chose not to reveal it????

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What the hell are you talking about??
You are quick at twisting things sin..

Please show me where I said in that post he was Kenyan..
Please argue the post..

Did you forget the thread you were reading already? Please read the OP. The case Corsi makes is that Obama is Kenyan and illegitemate. The suggestion was made in this thread that the only reason you are hearing about it is because perhaps he is bucking his handlers. To which, you responded...

I'm not seeing it...

So your evidence that he is NOT bucking his handlers, thus not being exposed by them but must truly be what Corsi claims is that he continued Bush's policies.

You really do not pay attention to what thread you toss this crap around in or what point you support, do you? Please read the OP again up until your response and apply a little logic.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Sinnthia you are so full of it that you must find it hard to walk..

I was NOT replying to the OP but to another poster..

Your twisted logic to defend Obama is so obvious it's getting boring..

You twist posts out of context to suit your bosses agenda at every turn..

Personally I don't care if others see your methods or not..

I do and you're lucky I'm not your handler..
If you were there would be no bonus due to sloppy work..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
More and more evidence is piling up that this person is a construct, he was tailor made to be a puppet for TPTB. However, saying so makes me a racist.

Since Barry Soetoro is FAKE is stands to reason that "Michelle" and family are FAKE too..
(how many Michelles were named "michelle" during the civil rights movements? The common "Negro" names 1960's were. Laytoya, La Tisha, de Nita, LaShay and Shaquisha...

Look up popolar "black names for females in 1960's) TPTB gave "first lady" a name too..... She and kids are a set up as well.. "Michelle" was a popular name... just not for African Americans.....

Has anyone seen her "fashion" email making the rounds...... eewwwww yuk!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
hey a jewish white guy on another thread, a rabbi I think,
said that if Obama did what he said to do
he said Israel will make sure he gets elected...

ha ha

now thats fraud

hate black people?
no we hate people who would say something that STUPID to avoid a proper examination of the facts.

Obama ISN"T EVEN MAJORLY "BLACK"
he is just 'NON - White..
right there the "hate Black people" thing comes up totaly short bus
after all look at the health care that people who opposed it were "balck people haters"

turns out Obama care writen by the corporations HATES ALL PEOPLE
edit on 23-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

I could very well be wrong, thought I read somewhere that trump provided the finding for the investigation for corsi's new book.....
after backtracking beginning to wonder if maybe it wasn't corsi's book, that has trump funding his own investigation....

I have no idea about them working together so I would not say they were or were not but Corsi has been a long time coming with his book and Trump has just started this "investigation" a few weeks ago so it seems doubtful. The problem is that finding made up crap authored by Corsi is not a problem. So he is out as a credible source of anything. All Trump has been saying about Obama and this issue have been old debunked internet rumors so that kind of kills both his honesty and his intelligence. To further add that Mr. Man of the People, States Rights, the Righties golden boy is going to what? Tell the State of Hawaii they are lying and he is going to set policy for them as president? As tv show host? Maybe he is going to let Arizona tell Hawaii how to do things. I wonder if he will let us in NY tell AZ how to do things? Then, Corsi will tell us how to stop evil Obama from further ruining the country by fully exposing him...
...after he releases and someone buys his book.

When is Trump gonna save us?
"We're gonna see, George. Next question!"

Call my kooky but consider my hopes for any revelations of truth from either guy thouroughly dashed.

either way, if he's really not eligible for the office, well, they knew it, long before he was running for president.....
why didn't they say something then.....if they didn't want to hold it over his head as president??
and why blow it now, because well, if it's true, and proven, well they are ALL gonna look like total idiots, regardless of what party they belong to......
every candidate that is put up for election should be going through some process to ensure he is eligible. And, I am pretty sure they are. heck when it was announce that sara palin was gonna be mc cain's vp candidate, it wasn't long before my boss and alot of other dems were on their way to alaska, to learn everything he could about her. heck, he talked to her neighbors, drove by her house, and a whole lot more....
and then he came home and was asking his employees what we thought of her.....
just trying to get info for the party to use against mc cain.
I am sure that the republicans do the same thing with the dem candidates.
they would have uncovered anything if it was there...
so, if it is there, why did they chose not to reveal it????

I totally agree with all this right here. There is no doubt in my mind that an illegitimate man could become president, if the right people WANTED such a thing to happen just as there is no doubt in my mind that they keep these kinds of weapons for when they really need them. Which only leads me to conclude that either Obama is not really the enemy the Republicans try to paint him to be, or he was not born in Kenya.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join