It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO enters then exits the Sun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The sun is obviously a giant alien space ship. Duh.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
reply to post by sprocket2cog

exellent find
apparently nobody else has watched the vid you posted....for thosethat dont want to take 4 mins..it shows that it is the moon...and it does do a funny stop and then go thing but according to the info, which he shows how to do it yourself..it is the moon....im just gunna say hmmmmm on this one

thanks
ive found the place where you can see the images raw by nasa
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
goto the link choose the behind cor2 camera
enter the date range of 20070220 to 20070228
choose slideshow
and hit the search button
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3e3b56733da.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b42f61274b1.jpg[/atsimg]

heres the post from earlier with the video that "proves" its the moon.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardfelt
Surely it's a bug on the lens.
2nd line to indicate: I am probably joking
3rd to state: yes, I am joking

Funny you should say that, it looked like a spider to me. Not that I like to debunk UFO videos, this is my first.

Oh, it was a bug on my computer screen, my bad. There's this theory according to which the Sun is not undergoing some life threatening atomic reactions and isn't even hot. Now if the SUN IS NOT HOT then that means that maybe people or other creatures can visit the sun and survive? If so then who is to know whether some of the UFO activity we witness here on Earth didn't originate there?

GS
edit on 22-4-2011 by Getsmart because: nobody knows for sure what's going on... or even where we are out here in space.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
His air traffic controller must have fell asleep...

Seriously though, if this is real, the ship travels across the universe, or even galaxy at least and instead of flying the minute distance it would be around the sun (compared to light years and light years), it decides to just plop right thru the sun and come out the other side? Doesn't make sense to me.
edit on 4/21/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)
Sometimes that happens. One time, a jumbo jet plunged it's plastic radome RIGHT THRU a modern skyscraper, wings 'n ALL!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Its a bird....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

A bird in space? good god this deserves a thread of it's own.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

it was a joke................................you missed the

edit on 22-4-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The person that made that video is not an astronomer, he has some software, but that doesn't mean he can read. Like so many people ploting the path of Elinin, they would show the orbiting path, but totally wrong about what they saw. Anytime the Moon passes between the Earth and the Sun, there is a total eclipse. For him to prove his theory he would have to show their was a total eclipse on that day. Plus he just showed the end of the video up close where it shows the object coming out of the sun.

But the object came from the lower right and came out the upper right. Now that would be the first time in History the Moon did a completely right angle turn. He failed to even discuss it or show it. I have noticed if you have one person on ATS say something is a Hoax then everyone goes for that primiss Dave on this thread posted right under, that Dr. Kaku says a type III civilation can manitpulate the sun. The SOHO camera is out in space so the moon might be samller, but still on earth there would be an Eclipse.

There was a video on CyberSpaceOrbit [mid 90s] that showed the Sun without the reflecting cover, something about the size of Earth came up next to it, 3 objects came out of it and went directly into the Sun, for a while then came back out and went into the larger object. We were told for 100 years, that Mars was a dead planet, not true, it does have an atomosphere, it does have water, the North and South Poles have ice caps.

Your mothers have told us for years, " You can't look into the Sun, because you will go blind" Totally false, but you do have to know how to focus your eyes. I can teach someone how to do it in 5 mins. By the way the Sun seen from Earth is a beautiful "Blue", hence that is why the sky is blue. I have stared right into the Sun for hours all my life, and at 64, I have 20/20 vision. Monks in Tibet do it daily. Also the ancient temples, like the Temple of Solomon was designed just for looking into the Sun.

So, many things we have been led to believe is so false. Unless there was an Ecilpse on Earth, then he was wrong that was not the Moon. Putting out disinformation is much easier than, than proving the Truth.

Link to Earth Eclipes: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes you right, if the moon was passing between the earth and sun

but thats not where stereo b is, which is the video we are watching, stereo b is in space so its point of view isnt the same.
so the moon didnt pass between us and the sun, rather the cors2 satellite and the sun.
and as we are on a tilted orbit, the moon passes between us and the sun all the time, but not on the right angle to produce an eclipse, or we would have one every month or so. as the moon orbits our planet.
But our moon isnt on the same plane as the sun to earth relationship.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d188f314469.jpg[/atsimg]
see this link for an explanation of that
starryskies.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/541da50a81e0.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77c331a80b38.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f9abc6bca08.gif[/atsimg]
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
as you can see by looking at the images the moon would carve a path to the left, stop in the stereo b field of view, and then head back to the right
and as for the sky being blue, i thought that was from the Rayleigh scattering. effect of our atmosphere.
But i do agree with you on mars having an atmosphere.
peace
edit on 24-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes I think you might have me on that point.
Still trying to pick it in my mind and can't get my head wraped around it. But the Satillite is far enough out to capture it that way. Great find, you pretty smart guy ! STAR

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Looks like its a fly on the lens of the telescope it was taken through by the way its moving around, similar to the movement of a house fly.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join