It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Global Settlement Intel. Let's Reform The Economy And Start Anew!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I will be sharing 2 pieces of intel today with you concerning the global settlement, the prosperity programs and NESARA. I know this is not a well-accepted "theory" here on ATS, but nevertheless, I will be sharing these with you.

Ok here we go, first intel.

This is the last month before the OPERATION COMPASSION gets going. NEW LINKS, WEB PAGES, FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND WORLDWIDE WEBSITES WILL BE SHOWING UP next month, May. Also appearing will be a new Funding Trust and a OPC corporation owned by the Angels. The present links on this Nesara News Blog already are going directly to the OPC database and being overseen by the OPC Angels. OPC will become a standalone operation in May. The holdup for everyone has been the deliveries of the Prosperity Packages and the R/V of the dinar which is doing the initial funding.

During the Nondisclosure Period when all communication must cease between the PP recipients and the outside world – Funding for the Needs folks will be done by the dinars cash-in by the funding consortium. After the NDE, PP participants can contact OPC for their donation names. The prior commitments by PP participants several months ago (remember those exciting times) shall be reenacted per the PP participant’s request. OPC is providing only an introduction service between Donors and the Needy Ones and also a hand holding for the needy. There is NO access to any donor’s funds nor can anyone including myself be allowed to steal Blessings Funds. How real is all this --- you all been reading the intel being shared in the Skype rooms. You decide. It is all happening, finally!

This has been a most frustrating and stressful period for us all and never been on a rollercoaster like this in all my 63 years. I don’t like roller coasters! THIS IS THE LAST MONTH THAT DONATIONS TO THIS BLOG will be rewarded as my courtesy to a relocation of your lower group NEEDS APPLICATION to the NEEDS 1 GROUP. If you are in Group 2 to 4, this is the LAST opportunity to move your application to the NEEDS 1 Group. When it all shifts over to OPC in May – this opportunity will be gone. The Needs 1 Group will be going out first after Dire Straits Folks and ahead of approx. other 3,500 applicants. It is my privilege and honor to serve you. GOD Bless

The intel comes from John MacHaffie, who has some insider information and has been actively involved in the prosperity programs for a very long time.

The second piece of intel is straight-to-the-point, concerning the Level 5 trustees cash-in and the non-disclosure policy:

I've been asked to send out instructions to everyone I know who is involved with the PP programs. These are the instructions as I have been told - they could change. As of April 15th, 12:01 am, we became sovereign individuals - this is the date of our official emancipation. Level 4 participants went to the bank last Friday night. Which means we are next. And yes, it's been a long time coming, but seems like we are there. We will soon learn that this has been the biggest battle in Earth's history, and we have won! This is not about us becoming rich and another group of elite; it is about equitable distribution of wealth throughout the world, and a change to constitutional, common law around the world.

Once 70% of the Level 4 people have been to the bank, arrests at the highest levels of this country will begin; once those are done, announcements will be made and our deliveries begin. This obviously is for our protection. We must have the arrests in order to accept our gifts - our lives would be in danger otherwise. No longer are we to include any words prior to our signature, at the door or at the bank. However, make sure you have an indelible blue ink pen to sign your documents with. DO NOT use black as it can be hard to distinguish on copies. You will be under non-disclosure immediately upon receipt of your bank letter. You cannot talk on the phone about deliveries, names of any programs, prosperity programs, letter at the door, I received, knock at the door, etc. This is serious and they are tapping phones. The non-disclosure may be from 30 to 90 days. We feel this is just training for us to learn to be quiet about having money. Have two photo IDs ready for at the door, and also for when you go to the bank. If you cannot drive to the bank yourself, ask for a car to be sent for you. When you go to bank, be prepared for about 2 1/2 hours; on your first visit you will receive $3 mil. Do not take out the whole amount - You must leave in more than $1 million dollars in order to keep your account open so that you may continue to receive funds through that account. DO NOT TELL THE BANKERS THE SOURCE OF YOUR FUNDS. On your first visit, ask for the Black American Express card, at least 20 to 25 CCC letters (clean, clear and non-criminal funds), even if you have to pay for them - you will need them, and ask for the sovereign worldwide passport application. You can have your passport photos with you, and fill out that application there or bring it home with you. You will receive more documentation - take it home and read it carefully, write down questions and ask them upon your next visit to the bank. Get copies of everything you sign. Accompany officers when they make copies. Act like the wealthy person you are. The bankers are there for you, and should be most accommodating. If they are not, ask to work with someone else. You cannot bring an attorney or financial adviser with you to the bank. You will receive more money on the second visit, and the big balance available on the third visit. More money will be coming in on a quarterly basis for 10 to 15 years at 6% annual interest (per information, don't know more at this time), as long as you give money away. Give the highest amount suggested. This will impact how much you receive in the future.

Earth changes are coming. Your bank may be in an area that will experience earth changes. Since you will be depositing your gold certificate with the bank, ask who is in charge, and who is in charge of that person and how to contact them should the bank encounter a catastrophe. Also find out what will happen to your funds should you die - can you designate who or where the funds go to. All mortgage loans will be zeroed out after announcements; all foreclosures for the last 10 years will be returned or reimbursed to the owners; judges have been and are being trained in constitutional law - no more attorneys; all real estate will be held in allodial title; new technology will be revealed; and healing for all disease revealed and made available; peace will be declared and all our troops will be returned home. Give thanks for your blessings!

This intel comes from Charles Seabert, which is a respected man in this whole process of resetting the economy.

Things may change, be delayed, but it seems we are definitely getting closer.

EDIT: For the record, PP means prosperity programs and RV (dinar/CAD RV) means re-evaluation of the value of the said currency.
EDIT 2: NESARA explanation
edit on 21-4-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Can you elaborate on the basics of exactly what is going on? or link to another discusssion for those of us who have no idea what this is all about...thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yes, sorry. Here's the best summary of this extremely complex set-up I could find.
Explanation of NESARA

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The time has now come to release these Prosperity Funds and the funds from Saint Germain’s, World Trust. This money will be used to buy out all oil corporations, banks, pharmaceutical cartels, and zero out all debt. 250 years of compound interest has mushroomed the World Trust into a net worth in excess of one quattuordecillion dollars, or $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000.

Man, that'd be awesome.

Wasn't there some british politcian who said that there was some guy who offered to bail out the eu or something a few months ago then it was hushed?
edit on 21-4-2011 by heyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
interesting... so should all this go through when can we expect our first 100,000? Or is this what this post is all about that we have to register or something? Sorry, it's a bit to take in all at once...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sorry if it is hard to understand. I have troubles understand the wholeness of the concept at times. There are no registrations required. Basically, this is a reform of the whole economy. The money that has mushroomed will be redistributed to the whole population. This is why this is not a well accepted possibility here on ATS, you know, too good to be true.

The window of opportunity will open on Sunday. I would expect lots of delays, as always. But around Easter. If you remember what the intel says...we are at Level 4, which means Level 5 is really close. After Level 5, the funds will be redistributed.

Here's what I think might happen. Level 5 trustees cash-in on Sunday and the following week. Then once about 70% of the Level 5 trustees, arrests at the highest level will begin. This is the fall of the Illuminati, the long awaited human emancipation. Then once the major players are arrested, the funds will be redistributed to the masses.

I'm sure this will not happen exactly this way, but I think we'll see something like this.

But as I said, we should expect delays.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I dont think theres that much money in the whole world, im thinking your being played buddy.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
I dont think theres that much money in the whole world, im thinking your being played buddy.

I think you're right...
I think he may want to check out this site...
Nesara scam

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Op....seriously? You believe this?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Op....seriously? You believe this?

I don't know we shall see. This seems to be heavily tied with the Dinar re-evaluation. The RV of the Dinar will make it possible to fund the Level 5 packages (if they exist). The Dinar RV is really close, so I guess time will tell.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Please tell us you have not sent this person any money.

Please?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
Please tell us you have not sent this person any money.

Please?

Sent money? I think you don't understand the notions behind NESARA. Read my second edit. This does not need external money. I guess we can see it as a big investment.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

there are a lot of people who are posting this stuff are asking for donations to support one aspect or another... claiming they need help to get the ball rolling... that's what the whole scam thing I posted was about.... I would be curious to find out which site you are getting your info from...

top topics

join