It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just joined!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey guys my name is Cayla, originally from Slovakia but I have been moving between countries and met a lot of different people with many different views and opinions. I have always been searching for the truth and anyone can tell you that my most practiced “phrase” is WHY? I’m into criminal profiling and I research various psychology theories but I’m also interested in history which I have been studying for couple of years now. I tend to be sceptical but I try to keep an open mind. I believe that you should let the theory fit the evidence and not let the evidence fit the theory because that’s when people make mistakes and miss out details. So thanks for having me here and I’m looking forward to writing some threads

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

Welcome

Originally posted by Cayla19
I believe that you should let the theory fit the evidence and not let the evidence fit the theory because that’s when people make mistakes and miss out details.

Very good

I'll be looking forward to reading your posts and threads.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

Welcome to the ATS crew. I'm sure a mod will come here soon to show you the ropes but in the mean time if you have any questions then feel free to ask me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi Cayla,
We are Rigel4 btw, your name sounds hot.

Welcome to the madness.

edit on 21-4-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

Hi Cayla, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi Cayla, You'll find many profiles of criminals here so you should stay busy....lol...as for the TRUTH, it can be found here but you'll have to look between the trolls and nay-sayers to find it as they don't have a clue being suspended on strings and being thrown a bone every now and then....

True ATSer's welcome you.....
edit on 21-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

Hi Cayla. I'm pretty new to ATS myself. Fun site. I liked your post and I look forward to seeing your views in the threads. You write very well. I like Forensics too, so I have crime / detection shows playing on the TV a lot. I hope you get to watch 'Criminal Minds', a popular USA TV program about the efforts of a team of FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit. Good show, my wife loves it.

Cayla I've found when I'm looking for a forum, topic or am puzzled about something on ATS its good to start my search on the Home page and scroll down. The FAQ here is different from many sites I've been on; I usually do not find what I seek in the FAQ.

See you around

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
From all your Men of ATS

~Welcome aboard!~

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e48caf3cdba9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!
Hope you enjoy your time here...
I love it!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

Welcome to ATS.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Cya around..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It sounds like we are going to have a lot of similar interests. Ill flag this. you should put links to future threads here.

new topics

top topics

join