It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM provides family tree showing kate and wills related bloodline.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
ok first off, kate and will getting married. not british, dont care... aussies dont even want a queen!! let alone a new king for a new age.

that being said, i am interested in the incestuous need to intermingle family lines to try to purify a bloodline. its always promoted as a "common girl marries prince" but when investigated (like with dianna) it always turns out they carry the blood of old families somewhere.

this habit has been kept since the egyptians, who as brothers and sisters, often married.
so here is some MSM post about it...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

anyone care to share some speculation as to what the bloodline actually carries? who are these "blue bloods"...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's simply to keep the blood lines pure, so royalty stays in the family nothing more to it in my opinion. Pretty much the same reason some people are against interracial relations because than the offspring aren't of pure (one race) bloodline.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

..And they'll name their first-born Mabus?
Diana reportedly referred to the Royal Family as "the lizards" ..dun dun dun!
Gotta keep that bloodline strong! After all, A God-King trumps a King any day.

Side note: I am disgusted with the amount of American and Canadian media coverage...I mean I know we (Canada) are still part of the British Commonwealth but daaaaamn I can't turn around without seeing or hearing about it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Her backround is secondary to the PR campaign.

It is a better story if she is a commoner because it perpetuates a fairy tale in the minds of millions. I was in a grocery store today and counted 19 different magezines carrying some aspect of the story (and that was just at the checkouts...plus a box of official event posters).

A couple days ago one of the headlines from the BBC was that parliment was discussing the unfairness of ascension rules given the possibility that W&C have a daughter...

Really?

3 wars, collapsing economies and an evolving nuclear disaster and this is what the 'House Of Lords' is focussing on...something that might happen in a few years?

Pathethic.
edit on 21-4-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Now this recent news about Kates family coming from the NE UK.
Well it turns out that it's the very place I worked whilst living in UK a place called Hetton Le Hole. Now strangely enough the building I worked in was named 'Middleton House' and it was a house built for 6 adults with learning difficulties but I never knew why they called it this.
Also on the adjacent building, on the corner of the building was a royal plaque with the Lions engraved into the design and I can't for the life of me remember the story behind it but I remember someone telling me that it had something to do with the Queen Mother.
Now the TV reports make out that Kate is a descendant of Miners well yes, it was for sure a mining village but I'd like to bet they weren't miners themselves, more likely they owned the mine or similar and the surrounding land. I don't think she is quite the commoner she is made out to be.
The nest village to Hettton is a place called Penshaw which has a huge stone monument in the design of the Romans - eighteen huge pillars supporting a roof which is situated on the top of a hill (Penshaw Hill) and is on the land belonging to Lord Lambton - there's a local folk song about it 'The Lambton Worm' you can probably google it.

We also have Lumley Castle in the same area just outside of Chester Le Street - the whole region lies in County Durham
I think we would find some interesting connections here.

Would be interested in any further info on her background.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Seekeye2 because: To Add More Information

We have Hetton Le Hole, then Hetton, then Silksworth all Pit Villages - Silksworth Mine and Land is owned by Lord Londonderry further up the coast were Seaham Harbour and Easinton Village (Billy Elliot was from here) all of these Pit Villages were owned by these Lords under Co. Durham where we have the famous Cathedral and the Story of St. Bede.

Once out of this area, you're into Northumberland real where you have Holy Island.

Then of course just over the boarder into Scotland we have the very interesting Rosslyn Chapel and the Sinclair Family featured in the Davinci Code. Now this family along are said to have connections with the Holy Grail and is said to be a replica of Solomons Temple. I have visited this place myself and it is more than strange to say the least and oozing with Historical Architecture that begs a million questions.

Makes you wonder if Sofia in Dan Browns book is Kate Middleton. Wow ! imagine that eh.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Seekeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ya, about them being related. GROSS!

And another thing.
What makes these mortal people, "royal". Those people need to get off their high horse, SERIOUSLY.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Rosslyn Chapel I'm sure will be connected somewhere along the line.

The Astonishing story of Rosslyn brings together a host of famous figures from History and Legend, including Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, Alexander the Great, William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, Mary Queen of Scots, Joan of Arc, Sir Gawain and Merlin the Wizard.

Can the thousands of carvings within Rosslyn Chapel be decoded? Does the fabled Holy Grail lie buried beneath Rosslyn Chapel as some believe and archaeological evidence proves hidden chambers beneath.

Did the Knights Templar hide their treasures in this crypt. There is as I have seen a stone Templar sarcophagus on show in the chapel.

I just can't accept that the Royals do not have strong connections with this place and William and Kate would be the Holy Grail they have waited for throughout History.

If you are ever in this part of the world - I urge you to pay a visit to Rosslyn. You can quite see why Dan Brown was so enthralled by the possibilities here.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
We also have Lumley Castle in the same area just outside of Chester Le Street - the whole region lies in County Durham...

Does this have anything to do with Brian Lumley the author? I recall him saying he was from this part of England and he often writes of the mining towns in the area.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I have known about this ever since Middleton first appeared on the scene, have some very interesting papers somewhere .I even mentioned this on another thread in the begining of the week .
One of my closet friends is Prince Williams cousin Lord Kelly who lives in Melbourne , an amazing gentleman aged 79.We converse several times a week for many hours.He is a incredible man, who is sharp as they come and was involved with the Nexus Magazine publication for many years .Both he and I regardless of titles are anti-Monarchy .You are correct most Australians couldn't not give a dam , except one poster on the other thread who dribble so much Monarchist dribble it turned my stomach and shamed me just for being on the same landmass .
Unfortunately the Monarchy has been so engrained into the human psychy,through fairytales,roleplaying and rituals.It is everywhere from Disney Castles,cartoon lions, princes's of Belair , Star Wars, Shrek,anagram clothing and subliminal implanting .Then of course as someone just mentioned the commoner/prince charming ritual like Cinerella.All young girls are raised with this .
OP you to will be familiar with this being Australian, with Princess Mary. Again the commoner meets prince charming fairytale !
Ask yourself this why no abdications ??? Mary Donaldson was no commoner , she is infact from the Royal line of the house of Stuart's ( house of Judah ) Scottland.

Another reply to this thread asked why or complained why so much coverarge of the wedding in the United States and Canada .The Monarchy is irrelevant in the United States, so why indeed ? Are they being set up to watch a royal wedding or to witteness something else ? I believe History just maybe about to repeat it's self .

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Sorry I don't know about the author you mention - but I was brought up in the area.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
that being said, i am interested in the incestuous need to intermingle family lines to try to purify a bloodline.
Twelfth cousin is hardly incestuous, much less "pure". Hell, I'd wager you are a twelfth cousin to both of them as well. As am I. As are 80% of the 10,000+ people on ATS.

Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Our relationships are purely by chance/accident - there's are not.

I also object to you making the announcement that there is nothing to see here - I for one and I'm sure there are others would be very interested to know more and if I so wish - I shall move along at my own pace and not when you decide Thankyou.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Now, a few words on looking for things. When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them.
Zero Effect

There's absolutely no reason to believe that it's NOT a coincidence. Did you know there are more than 16 million people alive today that are descendants of Genghis Khan? There are millions of direct descendants of William the Conqueror. (Hell, there are probably a couple million who are related to both!) At least 650 of the colonists who settled America 400 years ago had traceable royal ancestry. Theorists believe that every single person alive on earth today might be related to one person who lived only 1000 years ago.

It's really not a conspiracy. It's genetic fact that we're all cousins of one degree or another. And the relationship between two royals, or two presidents, is no more shocking than the relationship between me and those same ancestors that tie them to each other.
edit on 2011.4.22 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Dah! Thier reptillian aliens from the fourth dimension! Don't you people read David Icke? For God sakes, put your tinfoil hat on, will ya?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Apparently she is a Kennedy (as in JFK's family) relation! As a child, she was on a yacht with the Kennedys and Clintons, famously photographed in the early 90s. Vanity Fair special: www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by centralcasting

Nice April Fool's article in Vanity Fair.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Seekeye2
We also have Lumley Castle in the same area just outside of Chester Le Street - the whole region lies in County Durham...

Does this have anything to do with Brian Lumley the author? I recall him saying he was from this part of England and he often writes of the mining towns in the area.
hey guys i live 5 min from the castle ( now a hotel) Lumley Castle, standing four square against the winds as it has done for over 600 years, makes a charming picture especially in the autumn when the reddened leaves of the vine covering the south front are in their full beauty. Up to the 20th century, the green pastures sloped gently down to the River Wear uninterrupted by the busy road to Sunderland, the east front overlooking the deep ravine through which flows the Lumley beck.

1388: Lumley Castle takes its name from the man who was behind its creation, Sir Ralph Lumley. Ralph Lumley was a well-known figure at the time, a popular soldier, renowned for his bravery in battles. He played a key role in the defence of Berwick-on-Tweed in 1388 and in the same year led the attack at the Battle of Otterburn.

1389: Despite his bravery he was captured by the Scots, imprisoned and finally released the following year in 1389. Upon his return he petitioned the Bishop of Durham to allow him to convert the Manor House built by his ancestors into a castle - the remains of which can still be seen at the castle to this day.

1400: Unfortunately Sir Ralph did not have much time to enjoy his new home. He was involved in the conspiracy to overthrow Henry IV and replace him with Richard II, a coup that failed and led to Sir Ralph and his son Thomas being arrested.

The pair were both stripped of their titles and held prisoner until they were both executed in 1400.

1421: The wealth and land belonging to the Lumley family was given to the Earl of Somerset who owned the castle so beloved by Sir Ralph until his death in 1421. The earl had no son to bequeth his inheritance to, so under Elizabethan law, Lumley Castle and all its land was restored to its rightful owners - in this case Thomas, Sir Ralph's grandson.

1461: Thomas Lumley continued the family tradition and was known as a brave and dashing soldier, a man of whom his grandfather would have been proud. He played a prominent role in the War of the Roses and was duly appointed constable of Scarbrough Castle for life.

Thomas' bravery did not go unrewarded and he was summoned by writ to Parliament in 1461 where his family peerage was restored.

1485: Sir Thomas was considered an important figure in court. He was involved in the successful siege of Bamburgh Castle and accompanied Edward IV into battle to oppose the late Queen Margaret's forces.

After his death in 1485 his son George succeeded him. The name Lumley continued to play an important role in court life and in the day-to-day lives of the people of Chester-le-Street well into the 1800's

1976: In 1976 'No Ordinary Hotel's became the new tenants of Lumley Castle, turning it into a hotel which has fast developed a reputation of international renown.

Present Day: Lumley Castle goes from strength to strength and is well established as a member of the 'No Ordinary Hotels' group.
The House of Scarbrough still owns Lumley Castle, however, and the present earl plays an important part in its day to day running.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Really tired of morons who know nothing about Genetics, Genealogy and History.

12th cousins are separated by thousands of people, after "3rd" cousin, there is very little relation left because the GENES have been diluted to include several other pairs of chromosomes. the only way to say 12th cousins are related in a genetic way is if only brothers and sisters were allowed to marry for 300+ years.

The "link" in question, Sir Thomas Leighton, was born in 1530.

Get over it.

top topics

join