It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the missing thread op that was stereotyping America, falling empire etc. etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well let me start out by saying your gonna be loved here and yes that was sarcasm. Secondly if that is not one of the best cases of stereotyping that I have ever seen, then may God strike me down because man you got it wrong. Sadly the American people no longer control our government. A lot of us realize this, we don't approve the wars or our foreign policy in any way really, we have no control or mechanism of checks and balances at our privately owned federal reserve, we have a lot of people in Europe influencing our foreign policies and even our policies at home for that matter. We the People of the United States, not our government but the people, are a sleeping giant. These people that control our country are slowly waking us up, maybe one brain cell (person) at a time but they are doing it. When we the American People rise up as one force, we will get our country back and restore the values that America was designed to have. I have faith in Americans and we WILL get our country back and it will be not only a beautiful day in America when it does happen but a beautiful day for the world as well.

I had to put this here, i typed it out then I believe the thread disappeared and I couldn't post it. They pissed me off.

edit on 21-4-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I'm with you 100% brother. I completely agree with you and most of the ATS members are intelligent enough to realize that our government is no longer of The People. (even non-Americans)

I thank you for posting this, as you've stated how a majority of us feel.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Well let me start out by saying your gonna be loved here and yes that was sarcasm. Secondly if that is not one of the best cases of stereotyping that I have ever seen, then may God strike me down because man you got it wrong. Sadly the American people no longer control our government. A lot of us realize this, we don't approve the wars or our foreign policy in any way really, we have no control or mechanism of checks and balances at our privately owned federal reserve, we have a lot of people in Europe influencing our foreign policies and even our policies at home for that matter. We the People of the United States, not our government but the people, are a sleeping giant. These people that control our country are slowly waking us up, maybe one brain cell (person) at a time but they are doing it. When we the American People rise up as one force, we will get our country back and restore the values that America was designed to have. I have faith in Americans and we WILL get our country back and it will be not only a beautiful day in America when it does happen but a beautiful day for the world as well.

I certainly hope you're right, but I have to admit I'm pessimistic. I know Lincoln said that the american people could take care of pretty much anything if they're made fully aware of the facts - but the people aren't being given the facts (the media has VERY much failed what Kennedy asked of them - jerks).

And the people haven't controlled the government in...I'd say at least 90 some-odd years now, frankly.

If I wasn't aware of the massive control grid and preps those in power have been taking for quite some time now, along with the indoctrination of our defenders (military), I'd happily get behind the idea of the citizens uniting to address things, but those in power have had a much better view on what to expect for a long time and have been taking steps to deal accordinly - hopefully the OathKeepers will have a big influence or the rest will figure out what's up before it gets nasty.

Thanks for the uplift, though. CERTAINLY hope you're right - and I like the Gadsden image on your avatar - if I'm right (hopefully not!) - it won't go easy for them.

Be well and god bless.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I am cheering you on. The elite need to go.

We all want Americans to claim back what is yours. After all, if you can't enforce your own rights as written by so many great men in history, what chance do many other Countries have in doing the same?

Just don't wait too long or you'll miss your window.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
well I certainly hope you are correct...
and I hope the rant made the dude feel better...
all I have to say is

new topics

top topics

join