May 1st, 2011

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
8.1 off the coast of Washington state... Portland and Seattle will suffer heavy damage and loss of life.

Time will soon tell

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

what a sucky birthday present. thanks guy, i appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Do you have a date? That's kinda broad man!
edit on 21-4-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Please tell us more..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I call bs. Someone posted a minute ago saying the world was going to end tomorrow. Who to believe....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That's very specific as to the location, magnitude and date. Thanks for that
... I agree... time will tell. How'd you get 8.1 and not 8.0 or 8.2?
edit on 21/4/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

That's quite alarming.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
can't it wait til after my birthday on the 14th? I'm sure it will

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Prediction: Fear Mongering will always be present, and no matter what happens this planet will always recover in time. Also, we all die eventually. Why so serious?

Now *thats* an accurate prediction.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
it was a dream of loss of life.... my father and grandfather were in the dream ( I never dream of them ) ,, I remember asking my grand father what day it was,,, he replied... I believe it is the 1st of May....

I added the west cost location because of things I have been feeling... it could be a strictly family thing, although I have no family members that are ill.

The loss of life thing is not specific to a person or place... but it seemed to be significant as to the date.... so I will stick to the May 1, 2011 loss of life... but I may be wrong on the specific location of the event.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I will call this an almost win...

My dream with my father and grandfather dealt with death, but I didn't know who... All I remembered was as my grandfather what day it was and he replied I believe its May the 1st... I told my mom some friends about the dream cos it was so vivid at the time.... that there was going to be the death of someone significant, but I thought it was going to be in my family. Shoulda left the earthquake predictions to someone else lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickinVa
I will call this an almost win...

My dream with my father and grandfather dealt with death, but I didn't know who... All I remembered was as my grandfather what day it was and he replied I believe its May the 1st... I told my mom some friends about the dream cos it was so vivid at the time.... that there was going to be the death of someone significant, but I thought it was going to be in my family. Shoulda left the earthquake predictions to someone else lol

Im sorry but your OP was originally specific. You gave a specific "8.1" measurement, 2 cities were listed and a date. There was no extra vagueness then that. Now you are trying to make it more vague then it was. Im sorry, but predictions are predictions and shouldn't be analysed after the fact. Unless you have a track record for being right, then at least there is some burden of proof.

Otherwise i wouldnt look too much into this and start labelling things they arent.

join