It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you not protect your brothers and sisters from criminal assault?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If you would protect your neighbors from criminal assault then why would you allow criminals in positions of authority to harm your fellow citizens? I tell you that giving this allowance to positions of authority is far more dangerous than tolerating such actions by criminals without a uniform. If you do not stand up to this politically then it will be imposed upon us all physically, and thereafter if you do at least then take a stand physically then it will be an uncontested norm that will escalate to a point where only gruesome civil war will raise sufficient power to resist this detriment upon our liberty and even life.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
this would mean more to me if the antibush rally had the flip side of the wisconsin protests.

but video just looks like a partisan rants of the police are nazis the us are nazis when the right is in charge of this country but the same things are still happening under the democratic control of this country.

hitlers rise to power was through the unions and the majority of unions do have and do use gestapo nazi tactics.

the police in the country are all unionzied.

so the comparsion of the us to a nazi state would mean more to me if that was included.

people are beaten in this country everyday that is a fact but it happens under both watches.

edit on 21-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why don't people just start going to protests with a full weapons load out? Handgun open carry, rifle, shotgun. I seriously doubt that the police would want to start a gigantic firefight in the streets. I seriously doubt that you would see ANY police brutality towards armed demonstrators that were in tactical gear.

Cary a firearm and put yourself on equal footing.

Stop being a weakling letting yourself get crapped on.

Not many people are going to trample on your rights when the have the means to defend those rights. Carry a gun and back up your words instead of hoping someone else will do it for you. Carry a cattle prod and taze anyone who would try and beat you with a stick. Carry pepper spray and shoot some of it up underneath those plastic face shields. Seriously, cowboy/cowgirl up. Grow some courage and fight back. Fill a super soaker up with food coloring and cover the plastic face masks up when they come at you. Throw synthetic lubricants onto their feet. Throw Stink Bombs onto them and laugh. Am I the only person who thinks of this stuff?

FIGHT WITH TOOLS!

No one can trample on your rights unless you allow it to happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Unions are just one form of groupthink and the many other detrimental fallacies that are amplified by groups that abandon individuality. Formalized groups such as corporations, political parties, and bureaucracies are just as susceptible to the behavior you are well aware of in unions.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

dude right on there is no i for individual or free will in unions it is all about the union first the union second the union only and the people dont matter and the rest of right on as well

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Nefarious

dude right on there is no i for individual or free will in unions it is all about the union first the union second the union only and the people dont matter and the rest of right on as well

You'd be amazed at how much common ground is missed by a failure to get down to more specifics. We are divided by generalizations and bandwagons that don't even represent their banners they fly so diligently.

new topics

top topics

join