It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by celticsea
reply to post by Phantomfire707

i am sorry i did not intend to be negative

You do not need to apologize to me, that part of the comment wasn't about you, it was directed at a few of the others(the mockers and accusers). See the post that follows this one, for the perfect example.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

Woah...now there was a freaky moment of prescience that came true! Maybe you are clairvoyant after all!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Oh look... a somewhat correct prediction that somewhat did come true. Maybe we were wrong about you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Yah I know, I could probably write a bunch of BS prediction threads too to get more stars and flags, but I dont, because to do so is disingenuous and does a great disservice to the ATS community.

With that in mind, if you make a prediction thread in which the prediction is wrong, you deserve to look like an ass, and the fool who made a fake prediction gets no sympathy from me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Exactly. I hate prediction threads on the principle of it alone. People in the past have sacrificed everything believing in someone's prophecy or prediction only to be screwed over in the end. Maybe I should start doing a once a day "Today is the end of the world!!!!" thread because eventually, I'll be right... right?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

Oh look... a somewhat correct prediction that somewhat did come true. Maybe we were wrong about you.

Nah, I just used the "edit" feature after I saw the next guy's post. So you can go back to thinking less of me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby

And now you've made a complete arse of yourself, i bet your brother has broke down and laughed like a hyena!

Here's a prediction that will be accurate 99-100% of the time mate..ready?

*I Predict that 99-100% of other predictions posted by unhinged, overly religious sounding members will be wholly inaccurate and a waste of bandwidth*

There ya go...let's see if i'm right eh?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Nah, I just used the "edit" feature after I saw the next guy's post. So you can go back to thinking less of me.

You are the bigger man.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by StripedBandit

Most likely there is an earthquake machine involved, because obviously the economy doesn't create ea
rthquakes that I know of. I'm guessing the government could benefit from a major disaster.

us government has a earthquake inducing warfare/weather modification called HAARP based in alaska

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Final Warning to the GREAT UNITED STATES!?!?!?!

Since when has the US ever deserved the title Great?

Correct me if i'm wrong but around 60% of the worlds population HATE the USA. And why not.. they have, without a doubt thee most corrupt government on Planet Earth and we all know it. So take your overly large heads out of your arrogant arses and take a good look around.

THE WORLD HATES YOU.
edit on 12-5-2011 by fordizzl3 because: GRAMMAR

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordizzl3
Final Warning to the GREAT UNITED STATES!?!?!?!

Since when has the US ever deserved the title Great?

Correct me if i'm wrong but around 60% of the worlds population HATE the USA. And why not.. they have, without a doubt thee most corrupt government on Planet Earth and we all know it. So take your overly large heads out of your arrogant arses and take a good look around.

THE WORLD HATES YOU.
edit on 12-5-2011 by fordizzl3 because: GRAMMAR

The guy that titled that is from Canada, relax joey.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

And the guy claims to be stoned so what is his reality

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
After taking a few days off of ATS I came back to see whether or not I was being rash in being critical of the OP...

My hands are still shaking with nervousness. The last Sign is confirmed.

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

The "last warning sign" I posted on ATS has come true today. The odds of me getting that prediction correct were significant. The "last sign" pertains to the big prediction of a mega-huge earthquake in the United States tomorrow on Good Friday.

I first wrote about this "last sign" on February 18th in the following post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"A few weeks ago I thought of a potential warning sign that could be presented slightly earlier by the stock market. It is very difficult to predict five months or even two months in advance the exact day the stock market will reach a new high. It seems that in the case the stock market rally is to be smashed on Good Friday when the stock market is CLOSED for the holidays, that this stock market rally that has lasted since March6/2009 would reach it's high point at the close the day before at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st. It's just a thought."

I reiterated this warning on April 9th:
"Personally, there are two things I will watch for: 1) If the stock market rise/economic rebound is to last 777 days ending on Good Friday a day when the stock markets are closed for the holidays, it stands to reason that the stock markets might reach their final high point(highest point since the March 6th "666" day) at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st at the final moment the Stock Market is open before the 777 day period ends."

Today the Dow Jones closed at it's utmost high of the day of 12506.

PLEASE TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS. The last warning sign for the USA seems to have come true!!!

To be precise the Dow closed at 12505.99 and the day's high was 12506.06 which is a negligible difference of less than 1/10th of a point.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute the stock market reaches it's 777+ day high From the Point I gave the prediction on April 9th: are 1 in 3510 (the stock market has been opened for 3510 minutes since April 9th.) High enough odds that people should take the warning very seriously even if it could have been caused by stock market manipulation done by the U.S. Federal Reserve.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute of the high from Feb 18th are much higher than 1 in 3510.

The S&P500 index did not make a new high though, so you may cut the odds in half. But I don't think that matters that the S&P500 didn't make a new high. The Stock market dropped a record 777 in the DOW. and bounced off 666 in the S&P500.

see: www.bloomberg.com...:IND

I posted all the relevant signs and information in the following thread:

YES, I AM NOW SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING IN THE USA, NOW THAT THE DOW CLOSED BEFORE THE START OF THE HOLIDAY'S AT IT'S FINAL MINUTE AT THE 777+ DAY HIGH, as I warned might happen.

HOWEVER, I cannot exclude the possibility that highly paid investment bankers at Goldman Sachs' have read my posts and decided it would be a funny joke to throw 60 million dollars at the stock market to manipulate the Dow to reach's it's high. So you people have to decide for yourself based on these odds what chance you want to take, knowing that such a possibility exists.

I am somewhat disturbed at the volume: 166,638,641. That fact raises questions that must be pondered.

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON APRIL 22nd, whether doom is from God or something else. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

... and my eyes are still rolling.
I especially love the part where the OP believes that Goldman Sachs' people are watching this thread. Pure comedic gold, it is.

Yesterday was apparently also another "end of the world" date but nothing came to pass there either. I guess the universe isn't ready to condemn the human race yet.

ETA: I'm being critical because a man in Taiwan committed suicide over a blogger's predictions of a mega-quake/Tsunami hitting them and he jumped out of his fifth story window. If 1 person, mentally stable or unstable, read this thread and did something drastic because of it then I believe the OP is responsible for the consequences. In Taiwan they are talking about fining the blogger $1,000,000... should we start doing the same?
edit on 12-5-2011 by Dendro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

After taking a few days off of ATS I came back to see whether or not I was being rash in being critical of the OP...

My hands are still shaking with nervousness. The last Sign is confirmed.

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

The "last warning sign" I posted on ATS has come true today. The odds of me getting that prediction correct were significant. The "last sign" pertains to the big prediction of a mega-huge earthquake in the United States tomorrow on Good Friday.

I first wrote about this "last sign" on February 18th in the following post:
"A few weeks ago I thought of a potential warning sign that could be presented slightly earlier by the stock market. It is very difficult to predict five months or even two months in advance the exact day the stock market will reach a new high. It seems that in the case the stock market rally is to be smashed on Good Friday when the stock market is CLOSED for the holidays, that this stock market rally that has lasted since March6/2009 would reach it's high point at the close the day before at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st. It's just a thought."

I reiterated this warning on April 9th:
"Personally, there are two things I will watch for: 1) If the stock market rise/economic rebound is to last 777 days ending on Good Friday a day when the stock markets are closed for the holidays, it stands to reason that the stock markets might reach their final high point(highest point since the March 6th "666" day) at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st at the final moment the Stock Market is open before the 777 day period ends."

Today the Dow Jones closed at it's utmost high of the day of 12506.

PLEASE TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS. The last warning sign for the USA seems to have come true!!!

To be precise the Dow closed at 12505.99 and the day's high was 12506.06 which is a negligible difference of less than 1/10th of a point.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute the stock market reaches it's 777+ day high From the Point I gave the prediction on April 9th: are 1 in 3510 (the stock market has been opened for 3510 minutes since April 9th.) High enough odds that people should take the warning very seriously even if it could have been caused by stock market manipulation done by the U.S. Federal Reserve.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute of the high from Feb 18th are much higher than 1 in 3510.

The S&P500 index did not make a new high though, so you may cut the odds in half. But I don't think that matters that the S&P500 didn't make a new high. The Stock market dropped a record 777 in the DOW. and bounced off 666 in the S&P500.

see: www.bloomberg.com...:IND

I posted all the relevant signs and information in the following thread:

YES, I AM NOW SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING IN THE USA, NOW THAT THE DOW CLOSED BEFORE THE START OF THE HOLIDAY'S AT IT'S FINAL MINUTE AT THE 777+ DAY HIGH, as I warned might happen.

HOWEVER, I cannot exclude the possibility that highly paid investment bankers at Goldman Sachs' have read my posts and decided it would be a funny joke to throw 60 million dollars at the stock market to manipulate the Dow to reach's it's high. So you people have to decide for yourself based on these odds what chance you want to take, knowing that such a possibility exists.

I am somewhat disturbed at the volume: 166,638,641. That fact raises questions that must be pondered.

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON APRIL 22nd, whether doom is from God or something else. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

I especially love the part where the OP believes that Goldman Sachs' people are watching this thread. Pure comedic gold, it is.

Yesterday was apparently also another "end of the world" date but nothing came to pass there either. I guess the universe isn't ready to condemn the human race yet.

ETA: I'm being critical because a man in Taiwan committed suicide over a blogger's predictions of a mega-quake/Tsunami hitting them and he jumped out of his fifth story window. If 1 person, mentally stable or unstable, read this thread and did something drastic because of it then I believe the OP is responsible for the consequences. In Taiwan they are talking about fining the blogger $1,000,000... should we start doing the same?

Now let me get this straight, you come to the Dreams and Personal Predictions Forum and then get critical of the OP because his precognition didn't come to pass? A reasonable person would understand that this area of ATS is not fact based, mathematically quantified, and written for peer review forum. But rather speculative by nature. It reflects members communicating with members of like interests. Wouldn't be many posts if one only posted "Dreams and Personal Predictions" that could be quantified with hard facts and great certainty.

Regarding the Taiwanese suicide, although it is sad this forum cannot be responsible for any such actions. Your question of fining speculations that don't come true is just silly.

If you don't like the format of this forum you shouldn't participate in it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yes the main predictions failed.

But to my unwelcomed detriment I did manage to predict several months in advance that the stock market would hit a 2011 high point at the closing minute of April 21st. Comic gold, definitely. Hey, maybe supernatural forces influenced the stock market instead of GS.

Also BEFORE THIS THREAD was created when no one else was predicting such a thing on this conspiracy forum, I've predicted on ATS that Russia's president Medvedev would unexpectedly turn against the powerful Putin in upcoming elections in Russia. Based on the news in March/April and the current month it seemed/seems that I was/will be correct about that prediction as well. Therefore I had some timestamped reasons for supporting my dreams and predictions at the inception of this thread.

And so I probably have the most prescience predictions on ATS, despite also having utterly failed in predicting the mega-earthquake for the U.S. and having some apparently failed dream predictions.

I only judge my predictions on the big picture. The big picture clearly indicates that my predictions have exceedingly failed. A BIG COLOSSAL FAILURE INDEED!

Yet I would not be entirely surprised to find out that by the end, the big picture reverses itself and almost every major thing I believed earlier this year pertaining to religious based predictions(this thread, fatima threads, and duke's) come true except the date setting.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This thread just refuses to die I see..
Who's have thunk it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
We all died, this is just a dream.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Do you have any further updates or insights?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Do you have any further updates or insights?

I'd rather not, since these predictions have utterly failed with nothing major having happened in April/May as I had expected.

And even if I saw some other small silly connection involving numbers or letters, this thread has proven I can't take such observations seriously.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
This thread just refuses to die I see..
Who's have thunk it.

I'dda thunk it.

But that's because I'm too far gone...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Skeptics are allowed on the board, no? Or was this a believer-only website? Maybe we should check the T&C and see what it says about skepticism.

I don't post often at all in this section of the forum but I have a vested interested in it seeing as I'm studying Cultural Anthropology and practices of Divination are a main part of most societies/cultures/communities religious/political systems. I don't snub my nose at all predictions but the one made on this thread was ridiculous and overblown. DOW Jones = Megaquake?!?! At least with the Zande people a dead chicken (no) versus a live chicken (yes) gives a definitive answer either way when they practice.

Historically, you will find many examples of people killing themselves/liquidating assets based on someone's false prediction. One only has to look back as far as 1999 with the Y2K bug or the 1975 edition of The Watchtower.

What if someone took the OP's word to heart? Especially the part where he bawls to his brother about how the world was going to end? Reading through the posts of some people on this board, they are quick to panick with little to none of the details. One poster from my section of the country abandoned his apartment and went East because of the predictions of nuclear fallout from Japan. While the board as a whole cannot take responsibility for some people jumping the gun with their fears as posters we have a responsibility to, yes, share our knowledge with fellow members if we are privy to it but to also protect them with the content we post and how we post it. Like I said, if even 1 person believed with all their heart that the OP was right and did something drastic about it, it would fall solely onto his or her shoulders.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73 >>

join