It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
So I'm wondering what happened to that mud pit you were tossed in? The mud dry out?

Despite a trouble-making joke earlier, despite you probably thinking I am a nut, you have earned my respect.

I will continue to observe this thread, but I no longer see myself inflicting replies to it.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by w810i
So I'm wondering what happened to that mud pit you were tossed in? The mud dry out?

Despite a trouble-making joke earlier, despite you probably thinking I am a nut, you have earned my respect.

I will continue to observe this thread, but I no longer see myself inflicting replies to it.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

How exactly have I earned your respect?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Wow...this thread really is demonstrating the level of "rubbing-it-in" run in U.S. society.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
So now OP has admitted he was wrong, apologized, tried to explain the (former) reasoning behind him posting the topic in the first place when people asked him to, been criticized for responding to direct questions and comments made toward him, said he will not make any sort of doom predictions in the future, said he will not post further in this topic (as people requested,) and yet is still being asked questions (which people know he will have to post here to reply to, despite saying he should stop posting and let the topic die.)

At this point, perhaps people should simply state once, clearly and categorically, what exactly it is they desire from OP in order to make amends for this topic that he hasn't already said or done, let him do that, and then move on finally? With all respect to those who feel otherwise, I personally fail to see what more constructive can arise from persisting beyond this point.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

No need to make amends or to feel badly OP. No worries and move on.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Did I miss something? what happened on the 22nd?

/shrug

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Wow...this thread really is demonstrating the level of "rubbing-it-in" run in U.S. society.

What makes you think everyone here is from the USA?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

A page or two back I suggested to the OP to contact the Moderators to have this thread closed down because it is a moot thread and all the posts were in essence bashing. Instead, the OP states he is going to allow the thread to continue but not to participate in any of the discussions/questions. To me, that is a clear indicator that the OP didn't really care about the thread or topic in the first place and is more concerned with gaining stars, flags, and points from replies.

This is essentially a cry wolf thread but the OP still wants the attention. Probably lurks just to see what people are writing still.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
phantom

i have been following this thread, it has been interesting. i had a thought, wasn't there a predication about an assasiantion in the middle east and might not Osama being killed fufill that predication and if it does what that might mean for the upcoming 13 day predication

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Maybe. I'm not a mind-reader so I can't speak to someone's intentions. Maybe he feels as though he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he closes the topic it's taken as a sign of trying to cover up his mistakes. If he keeps posting it's taken as a sign that he wants attention. If he leaves the topic open, but doesn't post, it's taken as the latter as well.

Or maybe, as you said, he really does just want attention. As I said, I can't read his mind.

All I know are the facts which are: he was wrong, he has said so, he has apologized, he has said he'll never post a "doom" prediction topic again, and he has said he will no longer post in this topic. That's really all that can be said. Anything else is conjecture imo.

You would think at this point mods would close the topic regardless of any request on his part, given that it's been disproved and everything has been said and done.

Peace.
edit on 5/2/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Man no offense but you need to stop looking at prophecy and start looking at fact. Do you realise that the government banks on people not being able to see the truth through all of the disinformation out there and when threads like this are posted, in my opinion, it takes too many eyes off the prize. If we are going to have any hope whatsoever in the age that's coming, we all need to act as one. Check out www.Blacklistednews.com
if you wanna know what's really happening in the world. The reality is so much more sinister than some damn earthquake.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hey what happened to your eartquake??? I was waiting all day.....................

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Man no offense but you need to stop looking at prophecy and start looking at fact. Do you realise that the government banks on people not being able to see the truth through all of the disinformation out there

Ah...I knew it - the govt is just another conspiracy theory, 'cos that's how they survive too!

I'm struggling to s anything on Blacklisted news that is actually suppressed - all eth stuff on their front page is pretty well known AFAIK....certainly no great conspiracies have been revealed...
edit on 3-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

See the thing I find about BlackListed is you really have to work at sorting out the crap from the truth. What seems to work for me is I pretty much comb through everything on the site every once in a while and check out all of the references (links) pertaining to the topic, then I go to Cryptome.com (not an endorsement yet btw, not finished compiling the info/finding proof) and look for all the gov't documentation (and I mean ALL of it [consequently my brain is quite sore at the moment]) relating to it and slowly the pieces of the puzzle seem to become really clear to me. Try it and let me know what you think. And if I'm wrong about Cryptome, could someone in the know please tell me so before I go head first into the rabbit hole. lol
edit on 3/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticsea
phantom

i have been following this thread, it has been interesting. i had a thought, wasn't there a predication about an assasiantion in the middle east and might not Osama being killed fufill that predication and if it does what that might mean for the upcoming 13 day predication

The death of Osama does NOT AT ALL fulfill the predictions on this thread. The Tornado's and flooding in the US do NOT AT ALL fulfill the prediction of this thread. An assassination on May 4th or May 7th or latter will NOT count as fulfilment of that one dream of mine. My dream mentioned the 6th for the assassination, the other person latter mentioned May 5th as the decisive day for the Middle East war and his/her prophecies. My dream was focused on the other person blog-ing about the fulfilment of his/her prophecy having just happened regarding the death of the high ranking leader. It would still be the 5th in the United States when it becomes the 6th in Asia/Australia. My dreams have already misled me into false expectations for April 22nd. I don't see why May 6 will turn out any different. *THE OTHER DREAM WAS 100 TIMES MORE SIGNIFICANT AND YET THE ECONOMY DID NOT COLLAPSE ON APRIL 22nd.*

If the leader of the Palestinians(Abbas) was killed it would probably be blamed on the Jews. But if the other key person in the United States, pertinent to my dream, died in what appeared to be a staged accident, it would probably now be blamed on the Muslims in retaliation for killing Osama in the same week, thus not fulfilling the "blamed on the Jews" criteria. The other persons two prophecies of high profile death's include a death "blamed on the Jews" that triggers the Muslim nations and Russia to mobilize against Israel(and everything in the world to collapse quickly thereafter, including a 13-day countdown), and a tragic death involving "BO" as a death by human error(that may or may not be viewed as a staged accident that the Muslims seize upon to blame and act against Israel(a possibility that seems all the less likely now that the U.S. killed Osama and Muslim's would be the #1 suspect in any such death, and not Israel)....that's if this other guy/gal's prophecies are the real stuff, which they probably are not, so no need to worry. No need to worry about his/her prophecies, no need to worry about my dreams. No need to concern yourself about this thread any more.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not pleasant to keep reading and anticipating negative comments knowing I won't be defending myself.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I doubt highly that anything will happen to Barrack Obama

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

i am sorry i did not intend to be negative

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticsea

i am sorry i did not intend to be negative

You do not need to apologize to me, that part of the comment wasn't about you, it was directed at a few of the others(the mockers and accusers). See the post that follows this one, for the perfect example.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Maybe no one else wants to say it.. but you are either crazy and in need of help or a total and absolute moron. FYI

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
Maybe no one else wants to say it.. but you are either crazy and in need of help or a total and absolute moron. FYI

LMAO, no one wants to say it?? There are 71 pages (right now) where about 68 are precisely that.

No, I'm thinking that point was well made many times over.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73 >>

join