Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by Phantomfire707

No, you see at the top of the page? The Alert button. That is what you need to use.

You can do it instead. I'm not going to wussy out in that way.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If you are going to keep the thread open you can't "wuss" out on people's criticisms. You started a thread that proved to be false so the responses are perfectly justified.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

If you are going to keep the thread open you can't "wuss" out on people's criticisms. You started a thread that proved to be false so the responses are perfectly justified.

If people go on a thread without carefully reading the evidence posted and without reading the explanations posted--it doesn't matter if I was wrong--they are not justified in making smug unthinking judgements in one paragraph posts.

Yeah, I'll go and follow their lead and visit threads about illumanti or Haarp causing earthquakes, I'll refuse to read and think about their evidence but post comments saying their insane and stupid. Perfectly justifiable behaviour clearly. People had a chance to tell me why my theory was wrong, why signs don't happen, etc, etc. 95% of the critics failed to do any such thing other than offer snide personal judgements.

I was perfectly justified in believing what I believed. I was wrong. Simple as that. Of course none of the critics on this thread have been wrong before.

What about believers in aliens travelling a trillion millions to earth, or believers in the existence of the evil illumanti, or believers in Haarp as a weapon? ATS is full of strange beliefs with less then convincing evidence. My evidence was as good if not better. If I'm crazy, clearly I'm in good company. P.S.: that image in the center of the sun doesn't look like Mary to me...that's insane!!
edit on 26-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Can you please let this thread die now?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
*sigh*

So when your new prediction fails too, will you come to apologize a second time?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'll be waiting for your new prediction... you may just get it right next time. Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So I'm wondering what happened to that mud pit you were tossed in? The mud dry out?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I am happy to say I don't live in a glass house....yet I throw no stones.
People will believe a prediction....People also believe our goverment does things in best interest for the people (LOL) I would rather believe a prediction, than to believe our government, when what I am trying to say is, people do make mistakes. I would rather know of a failed prediction than to discover thieves taking my money on a daily basis. Disagreements is one thing but bashing folks is another. Let it go.
I am just glad that the prediction failed, because people would have been dead if it came to be.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
reply to post by InfaRedMan

what's demonstrated is your need to attack from atop your illusionary high horse.

I have no high horse. Your manifesting a lower perception of yourself. The subconscious is interesting no!

Your 1 in 6.5 billion, your opinion on this thread means absolutely squat. You say it to me, it applies perfectly well to you.

You have a flare for the dramatic. 6.5 billion people did not have an opinion on your thread. Also, our opinions do not share parity. I've spent 4 years here building integrity. You simply proclaim the sky is falling.

And work on your reading comprehension so fair discussion about facts can be had.

Facts? That's rich coming from you. We all know what your facts are, i.e "Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left". Clearly, there are no issues with my comprehension.

Blanket generalizations and character assassination, is the preferred tactic of the dishonest.

There was no generalisation. Show me where the generalisation is. There was no character assassination. You did that to yourself. I merely observed it along with everyone else. Dishonesty? Really where did I lie? Post your 'facts'. In the mean time... let me point you in the direction of yours shall I?

Pork Pies!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting a worthy rebuttal... and didn't get one. All you gave me were more bizarre distortions which have little resemblance to reality.

Cheers!
IRM

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKintner

I posted in your original thread. Now the time frame is entering the window of my dreams. That is what originally alarmed me about your thread. Border(s)...possibly something from BC to Mexico along the Pacific Rim of the West Coast. I can't shake that feeling. Although over the past couple days my dreams seem to be pointing to something more local and I do technically live on the KY/IN border. I'm in Southwestern Indiana right on the edge of the Ohio river. Maybe a 6-7 quake at the New Madrid Fault on top of the guaranteed flooding...The safe bet would be tornado, but nothing personally has pointed to it. So even if there were one near me I wouldn't try to spin the meaning of my dream into "calling it" here.

My initial dream was for 24-26 of this month. Then later one was warning a local friend/news employee the 25th. They didn't take me seriously, so maybe neither should you. Also, can anyone point me to some information on a word called "ranjha"? Not really getting any help from Wiki.

There's also personal numerology that ties it together for me. Hopefully I've just been using ATS and watching too many conspiracy vids before bed.

Just had to get it out since I can't really confide in friends or family about this w/o being branded a kook (maybe I am). This is why I like that some make predictions or share their dreams here. Some of us don't really have anyone else to confidently share these things with and many here respect respect that we don't really want these dreams to come true.
edit on 24-4-2011 by AlexKintner because: Grammar

Just an update on the account of my dreams I snuck in here. I didn't warn the old high school friend/news employee of anything out of fear of looking like a kook. Their parents house was mostly destroyed by a tornado that touched down in Chandler, IN in the early A.M. hours of Tuesday. My girlfriend and I did some research and found that Ranjha is from a story similar to that of Romeo & Juliet. The only connection I found is that he was the fourth of four brothers and I am the fourth of a 4 son family, too. My parents are 55+ so they won't be having more children, either.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Final Warning to the Great United States

*sigh* You aren't the first one to speak a prophesy/prediction that didn't occur and I am absolutely sure you won't be the last.

There is probably some aspects to this existence that are preordained but I suspect that much of it is really quite random. As for things like earthquakes and solar storms and impacting asteroids and such? They will happen either naturally, when the moment and forces arrive to set things in motion, or upon the event that the hand of man becomes capable of fiddling with such titanic events.

Not to hurt anyone's feelings but... seriously, I don't think your error caused any long term (or even short term) ill effects on anyone or anything. I doubt that more than a handful of people took it seriously to begin with and then, only a fraction of them altered their lives in any meaningful way while awaiting that which did not occur.

In a nutshell, nobody cared so no one was hurt.

Jailer? Release the prisoner.

You are free to go

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

What a DORK!. Get over Yourself. Still havn't figured it out have you. You were WRONG. Just WALK Away....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

April 22 2011

4 22 2011

The four two's

22 2 1+1=2

2 2 2 2

odd

I just noticed that the 2 looks like a cobra.

Could it mean the four horse men?
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

Y'know...okay...I wasn't going to chime in on this idiotic thread but I couldn't resist.
This is the single-most stupid post I've ever read.
This entire thread is lunacy.
You should all be ashamed to even entertain it.
Shoot...I know I am.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Give the OP a fkin break for crying out loud! I was joking with it at first too, but you people have some issues the way you are trying to persecute people on the fkin internet. Do you really not have lives where this has become your hobby?????? Get over yourselves and STFU!!! For Petes sake god damn!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Also, this person had a prediction that was tied to an event. He even said he didnt understand it. Then the first part came true, he got all freaked out and mishandled it. Went to the type of web site that discusses things like this as an outlet. Then the day after he said the earthquakes were going to hit, a very large scale series of tornadoes hit the U.S. and is still killing people by the dozen. It really doesnt seem all that far fetched if you ask me.

abcnews.go.com...

But if it makes you feel better, continue your inquisition. Losers!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
omg this thread is still open and on the front page? close the friggen thread already! these stupid prediction threads need to end just close the damn thing

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

It is not meant to imply that I wish harm to people simply that with so many negative people bashing at a persons "suggestion" is a bit harsh for one individual to take on. People are scared of different things for different reasons and this person shared that and was ridiculed and turned away by many, encouraged by others, and some even comforted. The saddest part is that many of the people enjoyed it. I do not wish any physical, mental, or spiritual harm on anyone yet this is not the same for many. I could understand your concern in a person who would wish a disaster on people yet I see that on and off here at ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

CONFIRMED.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
edit on 28-4-2011 by angelmass because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join