It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So your stock market has a bit of a slump, all gloom and doom blah blah blah. It's the 26th April here, afternoon, checked GEE for new quakes,and surprise nothing of any major significance in the USA. "CALLING THE WEST COAST USA AND NEW MADRID, "IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE"?. Umm that's what I thought nothings happened.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JdGlobal
They are here though! Or this looks like some fun toys!

www.youtube.com...

I uploaded this video due to amazing capture of something extraordinary! I cannot create a thread so this is the only way I can do this fast!

Sorry please place where necessary!

Mysun!
I'm sorry what were we suppose to see, as I only saw an aircraft.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
I am not going to let public opinion dissuade me.

But the public should definitely be dissuaded from your opinion. As this thread has amply demonstrated, it's worthless drivel.

If criticism, being called a liar, a baby, insane, the devil, attention whore, stupid, false prophet, S+F lover, etc, is the price to pay. So be it.

Indeed... and each time you post predictions in the future, you should be reminded, and the public notified of your past transgressions with reality. It's only fair that you live and die by your track record.

IRM

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

And the punishment?

Playing Rick Astley "never gonna give you up" really really loud outside his house until he turns sane or stops making stupid predictions. either way im not too fussed. as long as its not infesting ATS.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
its april twenty sixth everything seems fine here lol

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

I'd suggest you give up making predictions of doom in exchange for a career as a stock broker.

God may have a sick sense of humor, but I seriously doubt he would be sending the world signs through complex stock calculations that less than 1% of the world could comprehend or even care about.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Is this the current US generation?

Posting wussy threads about doom and gloom?

Man it up will you. You should stop hitting the panick button everytime there is a slight movement
in the stock market. It makes you look stupid and foolish. Needless to say it makes US look stupid.

Please stop this nonsense and post something that we all might learn something from instead of nervous doom and gloom theories.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Indeed... and each time you post predictions in the future, you should be reminded, and the public notified of your past transgressions with reality. It's only fair that you live and die by your track record.

IRM

You know what IRM, I agree with you....but I am going to point out one thing.

That being, that it seems a vast majority aren't simply suggesting for the OP to live and die by their track record, but are taking it a step too far by suggesting that he/she/it should STOP posting and basically STFU.

For my part, the only reason I will even argue with people who take that stance is very simple - the Title of the Forum.

DREAMS AND PERSONAL PREDICTIONS.

The key word is underlined.....personal is (to me) an important word there that indicates that ANYONE reading it should take it with buckets full of salt as, they relate to their PERSONAL state of mind at any one point in time. You see, I tend to over rationalize things by micromanaging words as I read them. In this case, personal becomes the most pertinent of all the words in the Thread Title, and anyone who HONESTLY takes it too far as to view it seriously in the first place, is no more in a stable mental position than the OP. With that, there is no real need to dissuade anyone from doing anything at all.
edit on 26-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

God may have a sick sense of humor, but I seriously doubt he would be sending the world signs through complex stock calculations that less than 1% of the world could comprehend or even care about.

Good point. Makes more sense that he would have a complicated book instead. For centuries, only the elite could even read it. And now that people can read, it's so hard to "interpret", that we need experts to tell us what God means.

You're totally right about God's sick sense of humor!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The consequence of the assassination is so dire that the Middle East nations and Russia will mobilize their forces against Israel.

If this prophecy of assassination from the mystery person comes true on the 5th/6th, soon after that, the most dire warning possible will be given by the other person directed at America with a 13-day countdown. If it comes true, it seems I would be obliged to start a thread drawing attention to his warning with the 13-day countdown. BUT NOT IF THE DOW GOES ABOVE 12507!!

DOW 12,544 and rising.

Hey, by the way, isn't the whole Israel, Middle East and Russia thing, along with a big assassination...Isn't that out of the fictional stories written by Tim LaHaye?

Those darn Tribulation books again! You know, maybe Russia has enough trouble already. Those stories are getting a bit out-dated, some of the prophesy posters on ATS need to find new material.

But the obsession with the number 13? That's still current, lots of people like that. Next, factor in the number "11". That's actually MORE popular these days. People would like to hear about something with an eleven in it, I'm pretty sure.

JR

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

My hands are still shaking with nervousness. The last Sign is confirmed.

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

The "last warning sign" I posted on ATS has come true today. The odds of me getting that prediction correct were significant. The "last sign" pertains to the big prediction of a mega-huge earthquake in the United States tomorrow on Good Friday.

Well that didn't work out for you.
I really hate watching these fakes posting and trying to scare the hell out of everyone.
If you're trolling, get a hobby.
If you actually believe what you're saying, get medication.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Very true,we here in sc,are in this drill,for the 28th,its also my birthday...........what a way to have a birthday. I,truely don't think it will happen this week.But it will happen,I,do feel we are in the end times.Only God knows when.Just be ready.Things are lining up,soon all man kind will find out.The book of revelation is coming true.We here in sc always have some kind of drills,hurricanes,or earthquakes,because of where we live.They claim there is a iron mt,in penns.You know the government is okay,but not when our LORD COMES.I,have faith,I,hope you all do too.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

If what you say is true:

Originally posted by venusstarlite
But it will happen,I,do feel we are in the end times.

then how can you:

Just be ready.

What, precisely, is there to be ready for? Is there some "End Times Readiness Pack" available for sale on Amazon? Maybe a "Soul Preparation Sedative" from Pfizer?

Only God knows when.

Yes, I'm certain.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Dow Jones is up 122 points this morning. It's over. No more loose ends.

Doom is over.

I REPEAT THE DOOM IS OVER.

i hope somebody enjoyed the freak-show, I sure DIDN'T.

5 months of worrying about this crap. For what? All for nothing.

I am done with the doom prognosticating.

If this depresses you, be creative and try everything you can imagine, to learn how to positively effect the way you feel.

Positive and negative emotional states can be triggered by certain actions within the realms of:
the body, the world of sounds coming out of you, the images around you, the mental images within you, the physical sensations your body or mind conjures, the mental thoughts, the ego, and beliefs. If your body feels weighed down and gloomy, you may have to dance around the house for 20 or 30 minutes simultaneously listening to music and imagining in your mind that your away at a concert in the Bahama's jumping around on stage and amongst the crowd. The mind can be a powerful thing in causing both suffering and joy.

Or you might have to simulate the bodily effects of a conversation by rushing air up and down your lunges/throat forcing yourself to feel a tingly sensation up and down your chest, throat, and tongue, to move with the thrusts of air all the while making fun sounds as you do this. Try that for five minutes and you may discover the pleasant state caused by talking to others for an entire 10 minutes can be simulated by such an odd technique.

Or you may want to try having a somewhat cold shower to see how that can have a pleasant effect.

Of course enjoying other peoples company and having fun is the most direct and effective way of getting over the blues.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Dow Jones is up 122 points this morning. It's over. No more loose ends.

Doom is over.

I REPEAT THE DOOM IS OVER.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

There was no doom to begin with.
I still don't understand how DOW can cause an Earthquake.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

At least we can be on our toes and ready to act before anything happens. If you guys want to bash on the OP, then let me ask you something.

How are you any different from the ones in power? The ones who knock others down for the heck of it or because they were wrong?

I was like that, I knocked others down, now I realized that doesn't help those in need. If you want to do this, then be my guest. I just won't stand by and let someone get hurt for someone else's action.

This man tried his best. Lets give him credit that he tried.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Some of us are on our toes for legitimate reasons. The OP was crying wolf. Even the title of the thread "Last Sign CONFIRMED" was false because nothing was confirmed, proven or even really postulated. I'm not bashing the OP just making them think twice before they create another pointless prediction thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So about that $5,000 you owe us. No checks please doubt I could trust that it would not bounce. Cash or money order. I'll U2U my address.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join