It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig
Forgive me because I haven't looked through the thread or re-read the original post, has the OP actually said sorry for this failure?

Yes, he did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He then went on to offer individual apologies to those who requested them. He further offered to pay anyone who could demonstrate that they were personally harmed by this topic. As he said, he "had a set of beliefs" that turned out to be wrong. He has publicly acknowledged this multiple times now.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

My friend do not be sorry.

Be very glad that your prediction did not come to pass. I do think that you honestly believed what you said otherwise I would have been much harder on you in the Japan thread of TAs.

Many people who would have died in the States and Japan as well possibly had you been right, have not and that can only be good.

Mother Nature is powerful and cannot be moulded into shape by man. Those who study earthquakes for a living cannot predict these things so do not feel bad for making as I believe a genuine error.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Why is this thread still open?

This turned into a bash the original poster thread instead of a failed prediction.

This is pointless guys seriously...

LOCK THE THREAD, LET IT GO PEOPLE!!!

nothing wrong with putting the offender on a pillory
and administering 30 lashes..
as its the time of the Easter passion when Judas got 30 pieces of silver, so lets do a reenactment

Pillory | Define Pillory at Dictionary.com
–noun 1. a wooden framework erected on a post, with holes for securing the head and hands,
formerly used to expose an offender to public derision. –verb
dictionary.reference.com/browse/pillory

edit on 23-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

I am sorry and deeply apologize to every single person on this thread.

I had a set of beliefs and it looks like they were wrong.

I am especially sorry to any of you that took the time to understand my reasoning and were fair with me in your comments.

I hope God Blesses every one of you.

I will need to make adjustments to my priorities from now on.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

This was important enough to quote in its entirety. I don't think it warranted an apology. It is nice to acknowledge that you were wrong, but hell, the weathermen are wrong everyday, and I ride a motorcycle, and it affects me everyday!! The economists, and fund managers, and TSA and FEMA and DHS are wrong all the time. I don't see them offering apologies.

You made you post with the best of intentions, and when it was wrong, you owned up to it.

For the record, Good Friday did bring a deadly string of tornados that shut down the St. Louis airport, and did significant damage. I don't think it was related, but you could have taken credit for that. Plus, our calendars are way off from what most people believe should be correct. If you EQ comes to pass anytime in the next couple of weeks, I will consider it a win for you.

Nostradamus was off by hundreds or thousands of years. Even Jesus was off in his predictions in the Bible. People are still believing his predictions, and waiting for things to pass that he proclaimed would pass during the lifetime of his disciples. For whatever reason, people are still watching and waiting to see if he is proven correct.

I say, THANK YOU for the effort, thank you for sharing, and please continue to share. It is up to us intelligent, discerning readers to make of it what we will. There is never such a thing as too much information. Give us your opinion, and we will decide how seriously to take it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Akragon
Why is this thread still open?

This turned into a bash the original poster thread instead of a failed prediction.

This is pointless guys seriously...

LOCK THE THREAD, LET IT GO PEOPLE!!!

nothing wrong with putting the offender on a pillory
and administering 30 lashes..
as its the time of the Easter passion when Judas got 30 pieces of silver, so lets do a reenactment

Pillory | Define Pillory at Dictionary.com
–noun 1. a wooden framework erected on a post, with holes for securing the head and hands,
formerly used to expose an offender to public derision. –verb
dictionary.reference.com/browse/pillory

edit on 23-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Yes lets repeat our mistakes over and over...

Forgiveness is divine my friend, let it go...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

7 Chakras
7 colors in the rainbow
7 rays

there are lots of 7's when you start studying esoteric topics

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I am especially sorry to any of you that took the time to understand my reasoning and were fair with me in your comments.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

We had a laugh at your expense. I don't think you meant any harm by this. Relax, go with the flow. If you really need a catastrophe, I'm sure there's one coming in the near future. Life sucks and then you die. It's not so bad except for the sucking part. Have a better day tomorrow!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So Ummmmmm....did we all died?

Guys quick check I think we died. Oh NO! WE DIED!

This sucks guys. You know I didnt think being dead would be like th----oh nothing happened? k

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

In that case I guess I forgive you. Just really? A tip here....don't think things like you do. Try to be more on the logical side of things.,
edit on 4/23/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Phantom, thanks for your thread. I believe it at least partially came to pass. No need to apologize... at all. Not all of us have your faith and your courage.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

The only thing I was concerned about was how upset you were. Care about the issues. Care deeply. But save your tears for stuff that has happened. But you have the right to make predictions and dream. Your heart was in the right place. People can be jerks, but it's because they are miserable inside. They need an anonymous outlet to me smarter than everyone else. And I don't mean you Take care.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You should have or feel no shame for standing up for what you believed in. You did just this and you were wrong. Lesson learned, move on with your head held high my friend. No apology is needed for or will be excepted for this imo.

Trowa
edit on 23/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: grammar

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So are your hands still shaking? I swear this is the same guy that makes all these predictions that never happened. And every one was so concerned. look how many pages this thread is. It's really sad and says a lot about the people. Well I'm sure the next thread of the and of america has started. Heck in a couple hundred years maybe some one will get lucky. And pick the day.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hope to God that 5 earthquakes of magnitude 6.0 or higher don't occur all tommorow (Sunday April 24th) in the Japan region.

Hope to God that 5 earthquakes of magnitude 6.0 or higher don't occur all tommorow in the Japan region.

Hope to God that 5 earthquakes of magnitude 6.0 or higher don't occur all tommorow in the Japan region.

Including only one of those five being a magnitude 7.0+ ;

If that happens I may vomit. If you've read all my posts you'd probably know why. I don't want the "last sign" for Japan confirmed and then I have to be a pain in the neck about Easter Monday for both countries. What would you all do then?

For both your and my own sanity, please don't respond to this post.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

What would you all do then?

What you should do, stop making nonsense up and posting it here

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hope to God that 5 earthquakes of magnitude 6.0 or higher don't occur all tommorow (Sunday April 24th) in the Japan region.

Including only one of those five being a magnitude 7.0+ ;

If that happens I may vomit. If you've read all my posts you'd probably know why. I don't want the "last sign" for Japan confirmed and then I have to be a pain in the neck about Easter Monday for both countries. What would you all do then?

For both your and my own sanity, please don't respond to this post.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

e-gad man...

listen, if you go nuts and want to make another prediction thread...choose the title carefully

"I believe" verses "confirmed."
Then state -twice- in the ops "This is what I am lead to believe based on the following facts and interpretations...". Admit (and hope) your wrong, accept that even though your pretty sold on it, it may just be coincidence, and there ya go...the info gets out there and you put on flame retardant clothes in the meantime...

oh, and the number of the beast is 616

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

"I believe" verses "confirmed." Then state -twice- in the ops "This is what I am lead to believe based on the following facts and interpretations...". Admit (and hope) your wrong, accept that even though your pretty sold on it, it may just be coincidence, and there ya go...the info gets out there and you put on flame retardant clothes in the meantime...

Wise advice. You'll still probably get people who say you are wasting their time, but then again, it is their choice to be reading it in the first place.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I posted in your original thread. Now the time frame is entering the window of my dreams. That is what originally alarmed me about your thread. Border(s)...possibly something from BC to Mexico along the Pacific Rim of the West Coast. I can't shake that feeling. Although over the past couple days my dreams seem to be pointing to something more local and I do technically live on the KY/IN border. I'm in Southwestern Indiana right on the edge of the Ohio river. Maybe a 6-7 quake at the New Madrid Fault on top of the guaranteed flooding...The safe bet would be tornado, but nothing personally has pointed to it. So even if there were one near me I wouldn't try to spin the meaning of my dream into "calling it" here.

My initial dream was for 24-26 of this month. Then later one was warning a local friend/news employee the 25th. They didn't take me seriously, so maybe neither should you. Also, can anyone point me to some information on a word called "ranjha"? Not really getting any help from Wiki.

There's also personal numerology that ties it together for me. Hopefully I've just been using ATS and watching too many conspiracy vids before bed.

Just had to get it out since I can't really confide in friends or family about this w/o being branded a kook (maybe I am). This is why I like that some make predictions or share their dreams here. Some of us don't really have anyone else to confidently share these things with and many here respect respect that we don't really want these dreams to come true.
edit on 24-4-2011 by AlexKintner because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
posted on 22-4-2011 @ 03:28 AMreply to post by Phantomfire707

Here's a post I made earlier in this thread, and I had this question,

Since all of these events have taken place in the last 22 years, I can not help but feel, what's next? And is it going to be worse than all these?

The last 5 devastating earth quakes to happen also play on ones mind,
1) Indian Ocean: 2004 Estimated Deaths: More than 230,000. Richter Scale: 9.1,

2) Pakistan: 2005 Estimated Deaths: 86,000. Richter Scale, Mag. 7.6,

3) Sichuan, China: 2008 Estimated Deaths: 87,587. Richter Scale, Mag. 7.9,

4) Haiti: 2010 Estimated Deaths: 222,570. Richter Scale, Mag. 7.1,

5) Japan, March 11, 2011 Estimated Deaths so far, confirmed 14,133 approx. with approx. 13,346 people missing. Mag. 9.0

Well, looks like I received an answer to my question sooner than expected.
Here from another thread, titled: Public Announcement by Nuclear Scientist created, Seekeye2 on 23-4-2011 @ 07:49 AM www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Don't feel so badly, some times predictions, visions or dreams are not always interpreted correctly. What you thought might occur is not always the way you may perceive it to occur.
Take the earthquake in Japan, I have always felt that we are a bunch of Canaries in a cage, and that 5 to 20 years from now we are going to be very sick, lately it may look like it will be sooner. The nuclear power plant disaster that has taken place there in Japan is not as harmless as they want us to perceive it is. How can they think that with the continuous escaping of radiation into the atmosphere not be very harmful to us all. By raising the danger limits of course. We are in deep #. And there's nothing we can do about it.
Sorry folks, but we have to face reality. The only other thing to do is start researching on ways to counter act the effects of radiation poisoning.
I'm pissed off at the freakin arrogance of these freakin people that caused all this crap.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join