It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimalkin

Get out of here Grimalkin!

Your existence is no longer required in my digital consciousness

The Lady Gaga thread you said ATS paid more attention to than other important subjects got 0 flags so stop talking crap.

I think its was good of the OP to apologize, better than most people who slink into the shadows until its all forgotten.

edit on 23-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UdderlyInsane
I think that the OP did a great job noticing some patterns in economy or even the abnormalities. Due to all of the rude and hateful people that responded I actually woke up a little sad that nothing happened.

Surely you jest? You were SAD nothing happened?!!

You would rather disaster strike with possible catastrophic results, just out of spite, all because a few people gave the OP a hard time?

Your logic is mind-bendingly frightening.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Your logic is mind-bendingly frightening.

Indeed it is.

But, frankly, I doubt they meant it to become a true manifestation, but symbolic simply to make a point.

However, if I am wrong in that assessment, truly frightening.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
I have read every post on this thread and I will continue to do so.

I find it particularly strange that the ones that want to pounce the hardest are the ones that didn't believe in my theory in the first place. You think the greatest vocal reactions would have come from those most effected and not those unaffected at all by this thread. Is that common in the other prediction threads? I truly wonder about the psychology behind this phenomena if my observation is not inaccurate.

I have noticed that most of the critics judged my theory without actually reading the theory. I guess a person that chooses to read only the title and first paragraph and thinks this is impossible...often has their attention span for reading become as short as can be on the subject matter. The same effect would happen to me in trying to read a long post about horticulture, horses, or algebra.

One or two persons actually made some effort in dismissing the facts behind the theory (ie telling me that the Devil's number is not 666 but 616). That was the correct manner of discussion if the goal is truth. An honest debate involves focusing on the facts and explaining why the facts and connections are wrong or right. People that can't deal in facts typically resort to attacking the character. More evidence to back up my theory existed than their exists evidence that HAARP can cause earthquakes, so I do not apologize for believing in what I believed. Neither do I expect proponents of HAARP's earthshaking capacities to apologize.

Neither were/are my apologies about mine actions that I believed were the right thing to do for everyone in the long-term.

My apologies were/are about this: 1) For having succumbed in my mind to the wrong choice. and 2) For the consequences of my choices and actions. Sometimes the right action begets bad consequences.

Also, any person that categorically dismisses the existence of signs....would not bother to believe in the signs that I believed and posted about in this thread. This thread was about apocalyptic signs and an individual's interpretation of such signs. Turns out I was wrong.

Again I am deeply sorry and apologetic to all of you that have experienced any kind of consequence in relation to my choices and actions.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

Don't beat yourself up about this.

I never believed your prediction would come true, but as I said, I would give you the courtesy of replying after the prediction date. Shame others couldn't have followed suit.

I'm glad it was wrong.

Forget about apologising to any one on the internet, it doesn't matter.

What does matter is the potential emotional harm that you could have placed your family and loved ones in whilst you were teetering on the edge.

Like I said be productive, exercise and spend time with your family. This will all help to ground your mental state.

Peace friend

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This forum is getting way out of hand with all the doom day threads seriously. Between this thread and the guy who does earthquake threads every hour it seems like its getting old big time. What is it with people feeling the need to put the fear of god in every one? I realize the internet is all about free speech but you know what have a little common sense before you post! I remember when ATS was a respected place instead of a bastion of fear and death.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I find it humourous that the same people who are telling the OP to "go outside, look around and get a life" (and the like) are the ones who are perusing these boards excessively and replying back within mere seconds on the same topic. Just because you don't agree with the topic, nor its outcome, doesn't mean that tghe otrher person needs to get a life. If this event actually occurred, you would no longer HAVE a life!So mif it means worrying about it for a short span of 12-24 hours, are you REALLY wasting that much of your precious time that would have otherwise been spent frequenting these boards anyway? You people are so hypocritical.

I don't mean to be nasty when I say all of this, but it's so true. If a devastating earthquake actually ocurred, I can guarantee taht you wouldn't be thanking him for the fair warning and instead you'd be rampaging over top of him to get out of dodge before he gets the chance to. That's just how inconsiderate the people in this world are. Quick to pounce, but slow to apologize and/or admit fault.

Grow up, you bunch of children!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
This forum is getting way out of hand with all the doom day threads seriously. Between this thread and the guy who does earthquake threads every hour it seems like its getting old big time. What is it with people feeling the need to put the fear of god in every one? I realize the internet is all about free speech but you know what have a little common sense before you post! I remember when ATS was a respected place instead of a bastion of fear and death.

I agree but it sure seems like the best way to get stars and flags if that's your thing. Just make up some unfounded nonsense throw it against the wall and hope it sticks. I don't doubt the OP's sincerity and he seems like a sound guy and all, but the forum has been running wild with this stuff. Solid informative posts are ignored while the off the wall ones go on for pages and pages.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm glad he was wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Well, YOUR crap turned out to be just that-a load of CRAP ! Great thing nobody here was buying it. Quick, think up anuda doomsday scenario for The Great United Sates of America ! WE RULE !

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RideTheLightning89

edit on 4/23/2011 by BLKMJK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
...what really matters is.....it is "Earth Day".....and, MY BirthDay!!!! (Woo Hoo!)

Happy [belated] Birthday to you! (3 times)

---

Well, today is supposed to be "Holy Saturday" and I'm still alive and kicking.

Anyway, enjoy the gloomy skies: It's cloudy right now and there are no earthquakes and such, yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Gesus cryst people.... leave him alone.

He was wrong....who really cares. Hes already offering money to anyone that was affected by this thread, clearly he had no bad intentions.

LET IT GO FFS!! :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Whoopsie. It's April 23rd.

Fail.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Brian,

In all due seriousness, you must not beat yourself up over something like this. I am a scientist, and we have trained minds of reason. Your "prediction" as you put it, did not follow any of the basic rules of logic. Things happen for a reason. There is a basic principle called "cause & effect". I did read your post, and my trained mind's safe guards did not allow any of it to process due to it not having a foundation of validity.

A scientists idea of "cause & effect" does not include God.

Some believe that God will display "signs in the sun, moon, and the stars"(Luke 21:25).

What is a logical process in deciphering signs according to a scientist? If you are an atheist signs do not exist therefore I think illogically when converting data into signs.

If the Signs about the collapse of the global economy show up in the stock market, how do you suppose they would appear? They wouldn't according to scientists.

Logically the number 777 and 777 days can be connected to God. The number 7 definitely.

Logically the number 666 can be connected to Satan or Man's opposition to God.

A record drop of 777 points is notable to someone who believes in signs, is it not?

A 12-year low at 666 in the stock market is notable to someone who believes in signs, is it not?

With three pivotal points:
1) 777 occurring at the beginning of market panic,
2) 666 serving as the beginning of a massive market rally, and
3) a third speculated sign of a 777 day countdown which would land the third turning point on Good Friday. Doubly religiously connected.

All three pivotal points: religious in nature.

Since I've logically connected religion to the turning points in the USA stock market, and to the fall and rise of the stock market....It's easily deduced that if one were to SEE THESE THREE POINTS in the market as SIGNS from God, they could conclude that it meant the US stock market would massively crash. If the US market crashed the global economy would collapse as well.

Earthquakes can be connected to April 22nd because: 1) the global economy can be destroyed by a mega-destructive earthquake in the USA. 2) it was Good Friday(connected to the crucifixion earthquake). 3) The most powerful earthquake in the USA's history happened on Good Friday. 4) it was also Earth Day, which could have been viewed as a logical day that God's wrath would strike the earth with an earthquake, if you believed in that kind of stuff.

A scientist cannot see these connections? Oh well. It doesn't matter now does it. I was wrong for whatever reason it may be. (arrrhmm...Goldman Sachs!)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tulkor

OP

and you and all you so called channelers are a bunch of frauds....

Oh and if you think a 6.9 in Solomon Islands proves your predictions...you are retarded...that is no where near California...and is hardly significant.

I'm not a channeler and I don't for one second believe the 6.9 quake fulfilled my prediction. You shouldn't be trying to read minds it seems.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Aint it bout time to move this to the HOAX forum ??
Since im still alive

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass
Alright, Ill give it to Monday still. If anything happens in this period of time I will come here again and offer my sincere apologies for my doubts and lack of faith. But if nothing happens till Monday midnight, can I get at least an apologize too? because in that case I was the one right at doubting that something was going to happen...

Angelmass, I am sincerely and completely sorry to you personally for giving you any grief and potentially wasting your time and Holy Weekend.

Here already is my public apology:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: I do like your ats name.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What logic is there in connecting a triplet of 7's to a god or a triplet of 6's to an "anti-god"?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Since im still alive

The definition of a hoax requires intention to deceive.

I have not given a single reason for anyone to honestly believe such a notion.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by Vandalour
Since im still alive

The definition of a hoax requires intention to deceive.

I have not given a single reason for anyone to honestly believe such a notion.

Your right. There was no intention of deception. It was only intention of ATTENTION.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join