It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EileenBackenswallo11
www.greatwarning.com...

is this where you stole your prediction from?

I could honestly careless if anything you ever write is ever off-topic, I just love the screen name

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by infojunkie2

Robert Eisenman. He is one of the world's foremost scholars in this area. If you haven't read his works, you can't even begin to discuss this subject.

I see by your reply, that you have not read revelation for yourself, but are relying on someone else to give you an interpretation to even the simplest of scriptures,that are in revelation.

And since you are so very knowledgable, why did you not answer any of the questions that I posed to you?
they were real simple questions,I think you could have answered them with help from Robert.

So excuse me , but just because you can't read what is in front of you and think for yourself, does not mean that I can't, the scriptures that I presented to you cannot be mis-understood, mis-represented , twisted or interpreted to mean any thing any different that what it plainly say's.But if you choose to allow Robert Eisenman or any other fool to teach you differently,then happy trails to ya.

p.s. don't forget there were scribes and scholars in Jesus' time that he had to set strait too.
edit on 21-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given
edit on 21-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
If I recall we were warned not about the end but the doom and gloomers from GLP. Not to worry here I'll be working till happy hour then the weekends mine. Please say you won't come back if your wrong

Hmmm GLP, why is that so familiar to me??

Wasn't that the chick who said she was going to get transported away in a spaceship that never showed up? THAT glp??

*sigh*

Edited to note: Oh never mind, that was the Galatic Federation of Light, GFL, GLP, whatever hahaha
edit on 21-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks op for posting this... i sure hope you are ... right!! Hopefully over a huge populated area like the gay bay, or one of the most sinful city's in the world, las vegas! Love to see some judgement brought upon this earth, i think Man has had his time acting out for way to long on this planet!! Bring it on, infact, i hope to create this by creating my own reality! I pray to God this happens!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Keeping a close eye on my beautiful bay for the next 24 hours...

sv.berkeley.edu...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

I think op has worked hard on this theory and deserves to at least be listened to... isn't that what we're here for? They obviously strongly feel this. We have the right to ignore things if we find it too outlandish, but to say don't come back if you are not right?

Many feel that something "big" is going to happen in the near future (meaning even a couple years), but if someones intuitions and dreams and codes can help us, why not? I for one, appreciate these threads. Thats why I'm here. The op seems to be on to something... I think we owe respect whether correct or not.

Yes, but think of the opposite side of it as well.

What is the prevalent mindset here? Let me refresh your memory, it goes like this:

"Give me proof, show me the proof! Give me Links! Show me peer-reviewed documentation!".... Then, those same people turn around and say, oh wait never mind, let's coddle the people who simply make up outlandish claims for nothing more than to make outlandish claims....

So, which do you want, unsubstantiated claims and just live with them and (in your words) respect them all?
Or do you want proof driven facts to back up outlandish claims?

Please make up your minds....TIA

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I fail to see the connection between some numbers at the stock market having to due anything with a natural disaster. Wall street is now the cause of earthquakes? I thought it was HAARP..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If its any consolation, tomorrow being good Friday, the American stock markets are closed.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss

MAP 2.7 2011/04/22 00:51:52 33.192 -115.967 9.0 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.5 2011/04/21 12:57:43 32.895 -116.279 13.7 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
MAP 2.8 2011/04/21 05:39:22 32.394 -115.555 5.9 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 2.8 2011/04/21 04:52:30 32.396 -115.517 6.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 3.1 2011/04/21 04:47:13 32.397 -115.557 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 3.5 2011/04/21 04:46:09 32.375 -115.546 12.3 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 3.6 2011/04/21 04:39:24 32.378 -115.549 14.1 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 3.3 2011/04/21 04:38:34 32.401 -115.549 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 3.7 2011/04/21 04:25:06 31.184 -115.731 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 4.0 2011/04/21 04:11:16 32.388 -115.551 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 2.9 2011/04/21 03:50:32 32.377 -115.572 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
MAP 2.8 2011/04/21 03:13:36 34.069 -117.277 18.1 GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Earthquake swarm in Baja California today, this is bad news

No it's not, it happens all the time.

A megaquake would be bad news, and I believe, that's what the prediction is, a megaquake right?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by mikellmikell
If I recall we were warned not about the end but the doom and gloomers from GLP. Not to worry here I'll be working till happy hour then the weekends mine. Please say you won't come back if your wrong

Hmmm GLP, why is that so familiar to me??

Wasn't that the chick who said she was going to get transported away in a spaceship that never showed up? THAT glp??

*sigh*

Edited to note: Oh never mind, that was the Galatic Federation of Light, GFL, GLP, whatever hahaha

GLP godlikeproductions forum

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

A megaquake would be bad news, and I believe, that's what the prediction is, a megaquake right?

It has to be a megaquake. This prediction which pertains to the stock market is actually above all about the collapse of the global economy. The utterly devastating earthquake in the number one consumer nation and economic powerhouse USA, is the means by which the economies of the planet will fall apart.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
when does the countdown start?

its 12:18 here, anyone got an ETA?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

It has to be a megaquake. This prediction which pertains to the stock market is actually above all about the total collapse of the global economy. The utterly devastating earthquake in the number one consumer nation and economic powerhouse USA, is the means by which the economies of the planet will fall apart.

Right, precisely, so the typical swarm of quakes in a VERY seismically active zone does not equate to what you think you've seen. It would have to be totally destructive...just want to make sure that we dont see the inevitable "but look at all the 3.1's!!!" Just in case someone thought they stacked exponentially

edit on 21-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: Edited for typo

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Yes, I've read Revelations many times. The problem with reading the Bible, you have to understand the context it was written in. If you don't understand Jewish customs and way of life 2000 years ago, then you can not understand the authors. I knew nothing of "sitting shiva" or "cockcrowing' and most Christians today have no dea what those things mean. I didn't understand the differences between Sadduces,Maccabees,Pharisees,Zadokites, Essenes, and other sects of Judiasm. It's impossible to understand the bible, without understanding their lives,traditions,etc. So I turn to outside sources that can explain these things. Many use bible study guides. Are you saying you've never used outside reading materials to help you understand the bible? I could spend all my life trying to comprehend what was written, but unfortunately, I live in the real world where we have to work, eat, play, and pay taxes.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

You need to go out and get some exercise, find some healthy hobbies, and find happy things to fill your life with rather than spending your entire life trying to find doomsday scenarios. When you wake up Saturday morning and your prediction turns out to be an overactive paranoid mind, take my advice, start living your life.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Right, precisely, so the typical swarm of quakes in a VERY seismically active zone does not equate to what you think you've seen. It would have to be totally destructive...just want to make sure that we dont see the inevitable "but look at all the 3.1's!!!" Just in case someone thought they stacked exponentially

A magnitude of 7.5 won't even be enough to fulfil the prediction.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
having read all the posts I find this connection of dots interesting
assuming your a good and honest character, thanks for your thoughts
f those who expect apologies, seriously get bent...
nice work op

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

A magnitude of 7.5 won't even be enough to fulfil the prediction.

You're right, and, in fact, neither would a 8.5.

If memory serves me correctly, most of the super-structures (especially the important ones to keep the government and financial systems operable) as well as a large amount of residential buildings are required to MEET an 8.5 code arent they?

Being on the east coast though, I don't keep up with it as much as I should.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by craposaurus

You need to go out and get some exercise, find some healthy hobbies, and find happy things to fill your life with rather than spending your entire life trying to find doomsday scenarios. When you wake up Saturday morning and your prediction turns out to be an overactive paranoid mind, take my advice, start living your life.

Thank you for your advice.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Usually I do Not respond to prediction posts, however I would like to say this.....if nothing else you have made people think. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Yes it would be better for humanity if you are wrong. You followed your heart in trying to warn people. Remember people laughed at Noah. They burned Joan of Ark at the stake. Right or wrong, I personally understand you taking the risk and warning people of something you strongly believe will happen. So if nothing like a mega quake happens in the next week or so, just thank your creator that it didnt happen and everybody else can kiss off. You feel me? Your damned if you do, and damned if you dont. So in the end it comes down to following your heart. I for one RESPECT that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join