It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamiKazeKenji
Oh great, another fool's failed attempt at fear mongering. If I saw this thread yesterday I would have come in here denouncing you and all that, but it looks like there's no need. When will you blind people see the truth? There will NOT be a major disaster in the United States, at least not for the next six months, which I can say with confidence.

You are just humans. You cannot predict the future. Only one entity knows the future, and that is God. No amount of "going on hunches" nor mundane calculations are going to let you see the future. Even if you were to calculate the date for a disaster, it will all be futile. It's not going to change anything, nor will it save you from destruction. What is going to happen will happen.

Submit yourselves to God, and only then will you be freed of death.

So are you God? You seem pretty sure there won't be a disaster in the US for the next six months.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mad scientist

In the OP's post he mentions "666", Part of his prediction was based on this number. It isn't his fault the scriptures have been mistranslated.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by maybee

I'm trying to remember. When the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified and finally died was there an
earthquake on that Friday?
He

He didn't die on a Friday. It was a Wednesday. Three nights in the grave, and rose on the morning of the Jewish sabbith, Saturday.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

I thought he rose on Easter Sunday? And on the third day he rose again?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Except it wasn't "good Friday". It was "good Wednesday". Crucified at about 3:00p.m. on Wednesday, in grave for 3 nights, arose on the Jewish sabbith, Saturday morning.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well I sold almost all my stock on Thursday. I'm crossing my fingers that I didn't make a major mistake.

Just think, if helicopter Ben tightens up, the dollar might stop falling and gas prices might not go to the Mars. If the market sells off big, I'll give you 50 percent credit on your prediction, even though any permabear who is constantly making market top predictions already beat you to it.
edit on 23/4/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Adurna

Remember, this happened in Jewish culture. He arose on their sabbath, which is Saturday, not Sunday. It's history. Many preachers get it wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
FAIL!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'll take $50. Now if I could only get this mercury to boil in my microwave...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacefulwarrior3
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Never expect the expected and always expect the unexpected !!!

You were right to make your prediction. I would prefer to see it than not see it. There was an element of credibilty in your realisations. Sometimes in our quest for truth and reality we do not always see the larger picture. It does not have to be an event like an e.q. it could also be a decision that is made on that day that will affect our future and that will have repercussions later.

Emotions are energies which will at some point will manifest depending on the amount of energy expended on the thought process and also affected by how many people are in that thought process. We tend to hold on to those energies until the event horizon has passed and when something does not occur it is usually then that those thoght energies are released.

sounds like your trying to put this thread prediction in the same analysis module as the Web-bot...

human error put too much emphasis on a result that was tainted by a personal conviction and all
roads then led-to-Rome as it were.

a dispassionate, distanced analysis seems to be the key... getting emotionally involved with
the forecast always makes it biased...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Another one bites the dust.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
EPIC FAIL!!!

I actually have a Theory about the fail though.

You see, If it would have happened, it would have looked suspicious as this thread would have predicted it.

Now since this thread came out a day before such event was meant to happen, The Powers That Be who have their working minions decoding this forum and spreading false information and collecting intelligence, would have been notified by said minions that The Powers That Be's Evil Plot has been uncovered, and it would not be wise to expose TPTB's "Earthquake Ability", thus not making the Slaves become suspicious of Extra Evil Doings. Perhaps a timely Earthquake in another 777 or 666 days or when the market reaches another high sometime in the future wouldn't be Suspicious!!! Or a Random Date yes yes random date 21/12/2012

edit on 23-4-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You know what i'm going to remove my smartass comment.
i don't want any bad karma comin our way no matter how much i want to flame you for trying to scare a whole bunch of people.
edit on 23-4-2011 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I just wanted to thank you for posting your prediction, it took alot of courage to post, and I know that it was heartfelt.....so even though it did not manifest..well, I just wanted you to know that I feel for you. And well, I'm rambling.....just woke up and was thinking of you.

Take care & peace to you,
Maria

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

now my personal belief is by dec 21 2012 an event will happen that is ET related. if I am wrong I will apologize but if I am right what will you do?
edit on 23-4-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

Well, I'm an atheist, so no need to convince me of the controlling aspects that I believe were sewn into the semantics of the religious texts. Where it comes to religion, my personal belief, and one that I feel makes sense with respect to humanity, is something like this...I imagine a time where the ruling class were few and the common class were many...the ruling class knew that they couldn't possibly keep their status by force if it ever came to that, so how would they? Easy, instill the fear of an entity that's completely intangible and oh, yes, will doom your soul to eternal torment if you're a bad boy or girl.

As far as the above quote, what will I do? Nothing.

I have a completely different belief of what the mayan elders, end date calendar, and the date represent...and also, I do not believe it involves anything "mystical".....also my own belief on ET's are that, of course they exist, mathematically life on other planets simply has to, I just don't believe they have any more ability to reach us than we do to reach them.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamiKazeKenji

You are just humans. You cannot predict the future. Only one entity knows the future, and that is God. No amount of "going on hunches" nor mundane calculations are going to let you see the future. Even if you were to calculate the date for a disaster, it will all be futile. It's not going to change anything, nor will it save you from destruction. What is going to happen will happen.

Submit yourselves to God, and only then will you be freed of death.

You're a walking/talking/typing oxymoron do you know that?

You're content with completely deriding people (even if they are mere human and havent an iota of prognostication ability) for believing they are more than they are and in the same breath ask people to put blind faith in an entity that cannot be proven.

So tell me, precisely what are the rules for Dogma? When is it the mind should discern when it's appropriate to embrace it and when it's not? I would love to know.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonlight

Alot of you obviously have no lives and must live vicariously through a virtual world.......get out in the fresh air & live a little of this life you seem to be so passionate about.

Why does it seem those that align themself with the OP and have such "nice words" for him, seem to relegate the opposition to being the ones with "no lives" and vice versa. Personally, I think both sides are about as equally guilty of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Just a reminder to those future prophets/prophetess of doom.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have read every post on this thread and I will continue to do so.

I find it particularly strange that the ones that want to pounce the hardest are the ones that didn't believe in my theory in the first place. You think the greatest vocal reactions would have come from those most effected and not those unaffected at all by this thread. Is that common in the other prediction threads? I truly wonder about the psychology behind this phenomena if my observation is not inaccurate.

I have noticed that most of the critics judged my theory without actually reading the theory. I guess a person that chooses to read only the title and first paragraph and thinks this is impossible...often has their attention span for reading become as short as can be on the subject matter. The same effect would happen to me in trying to read a long post about horticulture, horses, or algebra.

One or two persons actually made some effort in dismissing the facts behind the theory (ie telling me that the Devil's number is not 666 but 616). That was the correct manner of discussion if the goal is truth. An honest debate involves focusing on the facts and explaining why the facts and connections are wrong or right. People that can't deal in facts typically resort to attacking the character. More evidence to back up my theory existed than their exists evidence that HAARP can cause earthquakes, so I do not apologize for believing in what I believed. Neither do I expect proponents of HAARP's earthshaking capacities to apologize.

Neither were/are my apologies about mine actions that I believed were the right thing to do for everyone in the long-term.

My apologies were/are about this: 1) For having succumbed in my mind to the wrong choice. and 2) For the consequences of my choices and actions. Sometimes the right action begets bad consequences.

Also, any person that categorically dismisses the existence of signs....would not bother to believe in the signs that I believed and posted about in this thread. This thread was about apocalyptic signs and an individual's interpretation of such signs. Turns out I was wrong.

Again I am deeply sorry and apologetic to all of you that have experienced any kind of consequence in relation to my choices and actions.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Phantom, know what I would like to REALLY challenge you to do?

Go back to the beginning....to the beginning of ATS itself and read the threads through the years, and go find a pattern.

Do you know what that pattern will be? It will be that those threads which detail well thought out, subjects based on conclusions from well known theories and firmly rooted in science and it's principles either get no attention or very little. After all of this time one has to question why that would be? It's simple, because a scientifically based discussion with supporting evidence is finite. There is a means to an end as, it has a resolve and thus, holds little interest for the majority type poster/readership here at ATS. If we want to be completely honest with ourselves, what has the most value....flashing signs that exclaim the End is Nigh? Or a small obscure sign that reads Well, there was a little shaking but it's because a truck went by?
It's the same principle as "Not being able to look away from the train wreck, as gruesome as it is". People in general do want adversity and devastation in prophecy. The reason is likely because it makes them feel good when it DOESN'T happen.

So, if anything, your thread should be renamed to "An experiment in Human Nature"....and the next time there IS (if youre alive) some cataclysmic event that takes place, remember this thread and the experiment clearly in your mind because, the way things played out in this forum thread, is precisely how things would play out in a real-world event.....no one would work together and, instead they would find it more suiting to their own personal needs to only think about and act upon their narrow view of what is and what is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join