It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by splint
I think prediction threads should cost ATS member $20 dollars to make. If they truly believe they are real, then pay up. That would clear the garbage that we see everyday on the front page of this website with 100 flags.

And the complainer should have to pay up $10 for each whiney post we have to sift through lol

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass
Can someone explain me which part of the the title of this post was true?

The entire Title is true..... but none of the prediction is. It didn't pan out it seems.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
predictions keep the world safe.
reality changes as we make it.
only the unpredictable will happen.
keep'em coming.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The prediction still has a bit of time to come to pass here in the USA. While i have had my doubts about the Ops interpretations of his communication with those beyond. For example today maybe the beginning for a large movement that doesn't necessarily involve the earth at all. One thought that comes to mind is Terry Jones trying to open a can of worms that can not be closed. Perhaps his prediction was the beginning of a large movement called jihad?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999

I do know one thing for certain, it will happen on a Monday 8:30 as I said. No Later than May 2011. The Quake I Know will be a 9.7 in CA or New Madrid. Once one place is hit the other will follow immediately or shortly after.

That's my sense too. A definite 1,2 punch with New Madrid and Cali. In mid November I had the intuitive hit that something very big and game changing was going to happen within the next 6 months. Don't know what exactly but am sure that it is something. It was very strong and I tend to have very good intuition. It was about that time that I discovered and joined ATS. Since then numerous things have happened (think of all of the big things that have gone down since mid Nov-mass animal deaths, ME, Libya, Japan etc.) and I have been made aware of a number of other things (underwater body bags, NLE11 for New Madrid,etc) that let me know that my intuition is correct. I can't pin it down to date and time, but mid-May is the close of my 6 month window and I am more certain than I was back in November that something big and game changing is right around the corner.

I have been carrying this cartoon around with me for years and it absolutely cracks me up on many levels. I thought that this thread could use some comic relief. As for the whiners-like others have said-if you don't like it, don't waste your time reading it. No one is putting a gun to your head.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eecf36f4ade5.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 22-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: fix pic

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
As I predicted, another failure.
How come when I predict predictions will be wrong and am right 100% of the time I am never martyred?
I guess that only happens when you predict miserable death and destruction and the gullible idiots who don't understand how coincidences work and get it vaguely on the edge of the ball park.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
How come when I predict predictions will be wrong and am right 100% of the time I am never martyred?

Hmmmm you want to be killed for being right all the time? Is that what you really mean?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Mmm, 54 pages and over 100 flags, the day has come and gone yet you juveniles are still bashing Phantomfire for sharing his prediction? GAWDS Give me a break. Waste of time? You people are the ones here reading and cranking up the drama! Move on already, but I bet that if it would have come to pass you would have some very different opinions about OP. I mean this thread looks like ATS is populated by a bunch of 6th graders. It WAS a prediction, it did NOT come true.. so what? You've never been wrong? This person believed it enough to be afraid, that fear lead to OP sharing IN CASE it was true. In his mind it was confirmed by signs of the times...

At the end of the day, nothing happened... Grow up, get over it and quit beating a dead horse for Pete's sake!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Invariance, it'll die down in a day or 2, no worries. Dont get yourself worked up for nothing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Glad to have some maturity here. Awesome picture by the way. Reminds me of Saga Frontier

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
predictions keep the world safe.
reality changes as we make it.
only the unpredictable will happen.
keep'em coming.

There we go. A thinker.

Guess what? Old Man Murphy....that prediction I made a few pages back.....If you could thwart both sides? you follow through 24-48hrs later.

Then everyone it stunned and wtf? Both sides trampled.

Be wary for the next 2-3 days. Just sayin.

link   

While I agree that some people are being overly mean, I wouldn't have thought anything differently about OP had he been completely right, and he still has time, it's only 9 in California. I think it would have been a great coincidence, since these things like quakes in California are BOUND to happen at any moment.

link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

I think prediction threads should cost ATS member $20 dollars to make. If they truly believe they are real, then pay up. That would clear the garbage that we see everyday on the front page of this website with 100 flags.

I'll go along with this nonsense, if we can also eliminate all the Illuminati, NWO, UFO, and Hate monger threads as well.

Unfortunately, of course, we'd be left with Justin Bieber, Keisha, and Lady Gaga threads then....

Don't be moronic.... it doesn't cause you any grief for these threads to exists....just go find your battle somewhere else on a topic you can stomach.

I agree it shouldn't cause him/her any grief these threads to exist but I'm sure it causes a lot of frustration as it did me to see total nonsense posted day after day. Hence I hardly bother with ATS these days, I take a look now and then mainly just for laughs.

It has become so predictable with a catastophic prediction guaranteed weekly, be that an earthquake, comet, war or end-of-the-world prophecy.

Nobody is ever held accountable when their "prediction" fails and God forbid you take them to task for it!

You are either berated by the suckers who fell for it or a moderator chastises you for not being tolerant of other peoples opinions.

Therefore the lunatics end up running the asylum and those who try to "Deny Ignorance" just give up and move on with their lives.

edit on 22-4-2011 by The Ghost Who Walks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The only thing with this that bothers me is the word "CONFIRMED"
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: because

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

And the complainer should have to pay up $10 for each whiney post we have to sift through lol

So anyone in power can jerk your chain 24/7 if they have a few hundred? Just saying for the think through.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Shadowalker because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Your contention is that if the OP's predictions had "come to pass," we would all feel very differently about them?

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
I guess that only happens when you predict miserable death and destruction and the gullible idiots who don't understand how coincidences work and get it vaguely on the edge of the ball park.

The odds of a future premonition coming true aren't favorable in comparison to the odds of betting AGAINST a premonition coming true. In other words, a person can describe an extremely in-depth premonition and get zero credit, but you want to sit there and yell "LIE!" like all the other buffoons in this thread without any supporting evidence, and get ALL the credit?

You, sir, are a moron.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Therefore the lunatics end up running the asylum and those who try to "Deny Ignorance" just give up and move on with their lives.

Certainly. I agree with you, but you know what....in that same sentence you could also add "...but then again, there is also no need to deny ignorance if I know better, so why fight."

It's always been mostly a lose/lose battle here on ATS when it comes to such charged topics...the way I see it is like this....take away from it anything I find valuable, and leave the rest behind.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out how exactly the stock market has anything to do with the movement of continental plates.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RideTheLightning89The odds of a future premonition coming true aren't favorable in comparison to the odds of betting AGAINST a premonition coming true. In other words, a person can describe an extremely in-depth premonition and get zero credit, but you want to sit there and yell "LIE!" like all the other buffoons in this thread without any supporting evidence, and get ALL the credit?
You, sir, are a moron.

Don't be angry at me because your salivating and hand rubbing for a big earthquake (boring prediction btw) would kill a bunch of innocent people didn't come true.
Calm down, morons like me will be wrong one day, you will be able to worship some genius predicting the rain will come on a Tuesday or some other really unlikely event.

Why isn't it favourable by the way? It's 50/50, it either comes true or it doesn't, he predicted it would and it would seem by all the stars and flags many agreed, I predicted it wouldn't happen, I would say I predicted right, it was 50/50, he placed the bet, this moron was right, I used a really neat trick though, it's called not being a believer of nonsense, but of course, I am the moron for not believing in predictions and other silly nonsense.
Have a nice day sir, too bad for you that today wasn't a day of death and destruction for you to martyr some lucky guess though.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join