It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Phantomfire707I read your post from 2 months ago, hence me bringing up your use of Revelations. Before you can use Revelations in any prophecy, you need to understand Jewish culture of 2000 yrs ago. I know you don't understand it or you wouldn't have used Revelations. Maybe you could explain the concept of "End of Days/End of Times" as it pertained to Jews of 2000 years ago?

Or maybe I can just wait and see what happens tomorrow.

I also believe in the Fatima Prophecies which if true pertain to apocalypse and end of days.

The number 7 used in the Book of Revelations clearly relates to God and judgement.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
first I'd like to congratulate you on predicting what you predicted back in February about good friday april 21. good prediction.

secondly I hope that your second prediction about a disaster doesn't occur.

thirdly i've been looking at islamic prophecy for some time. we are told about a man called the sufyani who will rise after global meltdown. he will uprise in Syria in the islamic month of rajab aka june of 2011. so if anything was to happen relating to the economy then we can expect that it will lead to his uprise, he will grab power and rule over some middle eastern countries. according to hadith, he will declare war on the west and egypt, apparently he will rule over egypt for 4 months, then he will turn on iran and iraq killing the shia muslims there. this is well documented. I have spoken to some people about this and they argue that he will not come this year, instead next rajab. but with whats happening in syria who knows. others condemn me, they say that we will never know until he comes and that i shouldnt predict such things. but thats what freedom of speech is for.

wiki: Sufyani

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Some stange synchronicity, going on here! Just as I started reading your post I was thinking of the Denzel Washington film with the runaway train 777, just as I was thinking this a documentry about the London 777 tube bombings came on .I myself can't turn my attention from the royal wedding,something is just not right .As someone else said relation to your thread it is strange about earthquake drills .Thanks for posting .

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Not sure if this is an appropriate place but...

3.4 by Eureka CA
Clickies~

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707So you don't understand the "End ofTimes/End of Days" concept as Jews of 2000 years ago? Obviously not, as you didn't even attempt to explain it. Funny how Christians use a Jewish concept and warp it around to fit their needs. And the crying? OMG, you should seek professional help or just relax a drink a beer!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

I curious, do you see visions with these predictions? I mean do you in your mind with your eyes closed see the actual damage happening, or the result afterwords? It is strange that two months ago you "guessed" about the Dow numbers, and today you are deeply concerned.

I really hope you are wrong, and that your predictions are just your uncanny ability to feel into the future around mathematical numbers. If nothing bad happens tomorrow that is of Biblical proportions, perhaps you could channel you energy into forecasting the lottery numbers. I would not share them with anyone, but you could test the hypothesis by testing out your visions, if you have any on the numbers yourself and report back.

Thanks for your posting, you are acting in good faith at the possibility of persecution and mockery. (Some of our neighbors here get pretty darn nasty).

Hope to read here tomorrow all is well. and then hear from you next month you hit the mega million lottery.

link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Ok so I looked up this "Shakeout" and my state is not on there and I looked all over. We have a fault line and even have had a few earthquakes in the past. There is a local college (pretty good one not Harvard or anything) and the local geological studies have highlighted some of this since 2008 yet it all gets pushed under the rug. I am glad you linked that I now what to know why we got passed up.

link   
if the OP is wrong and nothing happens...

I see no reason for the OP to receive scorn or be bashed or even have to apologize...

Cos isnt this posted in the Predictions & Prophecies Forum?

If I am not mistaken, this is a Prediction/Prophecy ...Its not fear mongering... if that's the case, all Predictions/Prophecies are fear mongering... but I have NOT seen evidence to call it fear mongering...

The OP has the right to post any Prediction/Prophecy they see fit... so why demand an apology, when there is an actual forum for it? I've read hundreds of predictions on here, most I laugh at, I don't post and make fun of them, but in the convince of my own home I laugh and sometimes I laugh really hard...

but I didnt laugh this time... I am not saying I believe it... but as I have learned in my life, what harm is there in keeping an eye out? Cos one of these days, someone might just get it right... and a lil pre warning might save your life... with the Prediction that the OP gave us... I will use it as a bit of advice... don't make any impromptu trips to California or the lovely town of New Madrid, Missouri

At least the OP's prediction does have some basis to stand on... one of the more solid/believeable predictions i've read in a long time... the OP could have said "My sister's dog told me this would happen"
Instead the OP gave us something a lil more credible... many may see it as flawed, and its their god given right... as it is the OP's god given right to predict anything they want to...

On the 23rd of April we will know for sure... If the OP is wrong, we can go about our lives, just as we did on Y2K, March 15th and all those other dates everyone dreaded...

If the OP is right... then this website, this forum, this post... won't matter... Cos I know if the New Madrid Fault goes... I may think "Damn, Phantomfire707, was right!!!!" but then I assure you ATS will be the last thing on my mind... I'll be thinking about what to do next and I'll hope my position in Southeast Kentucky will be far enough away from the epicenter, that i'll only get just a few shakes... I'll hope my family who lives closer/deeper into the New Madrid Fault area is ok...

So in closing... take this prophecy as it is... its a prophecy it is not a guarantee! The OP is fairly convinced this will happen... but it is up to you and me, to decide on our own if the evidence that the OP has brought before us, is worthy of holding merit in our hearts and minds...

So why be so eager to lynch and make the OP apologize? That is senseless!

-Evol Eric

edit on 4/21/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/21/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'll apologize to you now. If nothing happens I am deeply truly excruciatingly sorry for bringing ALL OF YOU into my world. I have been taken in by a plethora of coincidences and unfortunately exposed others to my craziness.

Phantomfire, I commend you for your work and effort prior to making your prediction. Ignore the naysayers, since the first parts of your prediction have already come true. If God is willing, the final part will not come true. I think you have done an excellent job, and shown true courage in passing a warning to perhaps lessen the loss of life in such a situation. Hold your head up high tomorrow. You have done what the naysayers can't do. Take a stand for what you believe in, and spread the word. They hide behind their computer screens and look for faults in others, when they should be standing in front of a mirror.

I am proud of you and pray God's blessings on us all.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Phantomfire707So you don't understand the "End ofTimes/End of Days" concept as Jews of 2000 years ago? Obviously not, as you didn't even attempt to explain it. Funny how Christians use a Jewish concept and warp it around to fit their needs. And the crying? OMG, you should seek professional help or just relax a drink a beer!

So you didn't like the apology?

Seriously, if the earthquake arrives tomorrow, Revelations is not about the past. If the Fatima/La Salette prophecies are correct, Revelations is not about the past.

Here's a portion of a 150-year old prophecy: "Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist...there will be rains of a dreadful hail of animals, thunders which will shake cities, earthquakes which will engulf countries;"

and "At the first stroke of His lightning sword, the mountains and the whole of nature will tremble with terror, because the disorders and the crimes of men pierce the vault of the heavens. Paris will be burned and Marseilles engulfed; several great cities will be shaken and engulfed by earthquakes: it will be believed that all is lost: only homicides will be seen, only the noise of weapons and blasphemies will be heard.".

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

While I honestly find the steps that lead up to your prediction confusing to me (not familiar with stocks) I believe that something is coming not sure what though. It may be tomorrow or a long time from now but I believe that predictions are passed to the person in the best way that they can understand. I worry that it is possible that this is a message for something directly towards you and the individuals that can connect with the information you have. I will still be aware as my dog is on the fritz and I oddly only have two blank days on my calendar this month (often 3+ things per day) one is Good Friday and the other is the Royal Wedding which I have no interest in the two just a fluke.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

My main problem with your "prediction" is the use of the Book of Revelations. When John wrote this, it did not refer to a time peroid 2000 yrs in the future. For you to even begin to understand this book, you need to understand the Jewish "End of Times". Most of this book referred to events that where supposed to happen before 100AD. I'll still sleep like a baby tonite. ATS has become over run with posters predicting the end of the world. Heck, I'd bet there has been 40 different days the world was supposed to end in the last 6 months here on ATS. I hope the mod's move this nonsense to the hoax section. OP, will you apologize on Saturday if we're all still here or at least admit you were full of it?

#1. Where in the world did you get the idea that John was not referring to the last days concerning the trumpets,seals and bowls of judgements and the wrath of God? because after the wrath is done we see the great white throne of judgement where everybody who has ever lived is judged,this is future not past.

#2 what is the Jewish end times that you are referring to, because in Rev 8:13 I see woe,woe,woe, to the inhabiters of the earth,that means everybody not just Jews.

#3 in rev.1:7 We see,behold,he cometh with clouds;and every eye shall see him.and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him........who are we gonna see?
1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending,saith the Lord,which is ,and was,and which is to come,the Almighty..... has he come back a second time ? no this is future.

As far as I can see ,the only place that John refers to what we would consider the past,are the scriptures that refer to the seven churches that were in Asia, which these passages were in the beginning of revelation.

Have you ever actually read revelation for yourself ?
edit on 21-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51

I curious, do you see visions with these predictions? I mean do you in your mind with your eyes closed see the actual damage happening, or the result afterwords? It is strange that two months ago you "guessed" about the Dow numbers, and today you are deeply concerned.

I really hope you are wrong, and that your predictions are just your uncanny ability to feel into the future around mathematical numbers. If nothing bad happens tomorrow that is of Biblical proportions, perhaps you could channel you energy into forecasting the lottery numbers. I would not share them with anyone, but you could test the hypothesis by testing out your visions, if you have any on the numbers yourself and report back.

Thanks for your posting, you are acting in good faith at the possibility of persecution and mockery. (Some of our neighbors here get pretty darn nasty).

Hope to read here tomorrow all is well. and then hear from you next month you hit the mega million lottery.

No I have never ever had a religious vision.

I also suck at picking lottery numbers.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Tommorow when nothing happens your going to get wtfpwned for this thread, thats my prediction.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In lieu of the interesting economical news this week from the BRIC countries wanting to dump the dollar and starting a currency of there own, to the S&P giving the U.S a negative rating from a AAA score, to the ding bats in our government arguing about raisng the national debt cap level, maybe the OP has a legitimate point . If what the OP says is true maybe it could lead to an artificial Force Majeure. This is of course if you believe HAARP can cause earthquakes and weather anomalies . If you feel as if this true, then an artificial Force Majeure would most likely be the reason these event could occur, as per the OP's prediction.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Robert Eisenman. He is one of the world's foremost scholars in this area. If you haven't read his works, you can't even begin to discuss this subject.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
1 hour until ARMAGEDDON begins!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think everyone who makes predictions that are wrong should have to have all their wrong predicitions listed in thier sigs..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Easter reminder: Kinder Eggs banned in the United States

OMG!!!! Armageddon has just begun!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EileenBackenswallo11

Maybe they stole his prediction? Just sayin, it's possible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join