It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ok so the Dow Jones being at a certain level is somehow connected to Earthquakes?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Your brother must have thought you were a serious nutjob when you broke down crying after telling him this. lol

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathematic

No, from March 6, 2009 to April 22, 2011. The DOW went up 77.07% over this 777 day period. The screen shot is posted prior in this thread, and upon checking it myself, it is correct.

The Dow would had to have been at 7062.74 (give or take a few points) on March 6th for a total of 77.07% rise to reach 12506.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Come on, you know you are just doing this for attention. The economy is getting better, and that's a "sign" for you to start shaking and crying? People like you are pathetic and need to get a life beyond muddying the waters here at ATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Ok so the Dow Jones being at a certain level is somehow connected to Earthquakes?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Your brother must have thought you were a serious nutjob when you broke down crying after telling him this. lol

But you didn't even read the relevant posts. You didn't believe from the start or too much effort for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well, AS USUAL, it's Good Friday and yet another day...another prediction that didn't happen. I actually saw THIS coming, LOL. Hey I was right. I'm a prophet.
Anyway, you were crying? You were that sure huh? Go to a psychiatrist and get him to give you some antipsychotics...that outta fix the problem. Is anyone else getting tired of these lame predictions? I predict there will be more......ohhhh, let's see if I go down in history for throwing so many strings of spaghetti at a wall and hoping just one of them sticks.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

But you didn't even read the relevant posts. You didn't believe from the start or too much effort for you.

I don't need to read any other posts because I am smart enough to know that the stock market has nothing to do with Earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by warza

Come on, you know you are just doing this for attention. The economy is getting better, and that's a "sign" for you to start shaking and crying? People like you are pathetic and need to get a life beyond muddying the waters here at ATS.

That's about the 60th insult directed at me from someone who thinks they know me, but doesn't.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That's about the 60th insult directed at me from someone who thinks they know me, but doesn't.

We don't need to know much about you, all we really need to know is that you're the guy who thought a big Earthquake was going to happen today because the Dow Jones was at a certain level. lol

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I don't need to read any other posts because I am smart enough to know that the stock market has nothing to do with Earthquakes.

The prediction is really about the global economy collapsing. The earthquake is actually the secondary element of the prediction and the means.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Im still waiting
...its is currently 4:18 down here in New Jersey and there is no sign of this mega quake you speak anywhere. How the hell does this make any sense
the stock market has NOTHING TO DO WITH EARTHQUAKES!!!

link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Might want to change that screen name..Diplomat? Not a very diplomatic remark.
Whether the poster is right or wrong is not really something I care about. I respect that they have a sincere worry and care enough to share it.

link   

The prediction is really about the global economy collapsing. The earthquake is actually the secondary element of the prediction and the means.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

Primary or Seconday element of the prediction?? lol, it doesn't matter which "part" of the prediction it is, it's still absolutely ridiculous.

link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by ChristianMentat

Sad.

Is it sad? Really?

I've got:

Plenty of money.
No fear.
A great sense of humor.
Love the people I surround myself with.
The above love me.
Treat all equally and fairly.
Love the Earth.
Feed every stray animal I run into, even though it's illegal in these parts.
Am always happy.

So pray tell, which part is the sad? The fact that *I* believe that there is nothing at the end of life? I'm ok with it, why do you care?

they are sad ' for you ' as am I.

because of where you will be going when you die.

there ' is ' such thing as evil, and those who don't believe evil to exist usually show the clear sign or contract such as your avatar.

you may have money, but money won't pay your way out of hell.

link   
You had to know that the longer the day went on without a mega quake that you would be ridiculed for it. If you cant handle the critics dont go out and make such a bold prediction.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius
Im still waiting
...its is currently 4:18 down here in New Jersey and there is no sign of this mega quake you speak anywhere. How the hell does this make any sense
the stock market has NOTHING TO DO WITH EARTHQUAKES!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
You had to know that the longer the day went on without a mega quake that you would be ridiculed for it. If you cant handle the critics dont go out and make such a bold prediction.

Yes I knew. Am I not here facing the music?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

Yes I knew. Am I not here facing the music?

You are but your new trick is to keep repeating that the Earthquake prediction was a "secondary" prediction, as if that really changes the insanity of your ideas.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

OP, I am sure you believe in what you are writing, and I am hoping you get the professional help and counseling you need. This is not an insult, but a very easy to make observation from someone involved in the mental health industry.

You are a danger to yourself at this time, and could easily become a danger to others.

And to those of you encouraging these delusions, shame on you.

You know what MainLine, I starred you for this, but one thing I know for certain is that (especially when it comes to ATS and human behavior) likely, the OP is not mentally unstable, but mentally unsure.

I doubt highly, any professional would provide him the solace he seeks.

Traditionally, when I come here, it is with the absolute cognizance of a key factor... the being, that even for the seeming "nuts" often, it is instead simply the jolt from negative attention that gives rise to their addiction... not necessarily a serious fear or desire to disillusion other people.

Go back again, and look at his REAL posts, he does not seem unreasonable nor overtly distressed except in the original post, instead it is more "sane" and well thought out.... again, my experience HERE at ATS, has been that these things works themselves out very easily and typically the people who DO write threads like these should consider themselves lucky that we mostly have good senses of humor and sense of humanity as we often wont ostracize them afterwards.... of course, there are always the exceptions.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes you are and i do respect that, however posting about people bashing you because they dont know you, i just dont see the point in that. Just let it roll off your back man. Dont give them the attention that they want.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join