It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Nope....to the person I responded to. Why would you think it's for you?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by littlebabymind

We are now programmed with paranoia..2

Exactly. This is why predictions, such as the one in this thread, are ultimately stupid. If it was an average human being, who does not spend much time on ATS or read about conspiracies, that has such a vivid dream, than it would be slightly more significant. Many of these dreams are a product of spending too much time on ATS and gobbling up all of the fear that is being passed around here. I know there is a specific section for predictions and dreams, but I am honestly sick of these threads. People who are at the point of crying because of their dreams need to seek out some serious psychiatric attention.

link   

Originally posted by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN
Well,it's almost 2 o'clock in the after noon on April 22,and i haven't felt a thing.The only prophecies i trust are those found in the Bible.Those are gaurenteed to come to pass.

I didn't know they guarenteed, now that I do though I'll have to go back and read it ^_-

XD Yeah.... the bibles totally predicting the world that they played out in that episode of American dad..... gonna be a hellish war between Jesus and the antichrist...... yep.

The bible is as accurate as a scientist stating "in the future..... there will be earthquakes"..... its like.... no #. WWII would of been your precious war told of in the bible.... given Jesus had risen lead the allies. I believe that the tellings of Jesus could of been an actual man..... but after all the other archtypes that jesus reminds me of..... Idk.... if you watch Religilous it shows this one church with its main-head being this man that believes he is Jesus reincarnated...... you don't believe him do ya? Given an apocolyptic war does start.... I'll be open to possibilities.... but at the same time I don't want to be naive and follow a false prophet taking advantage of people mid/after mass hysteria has taken effect.

The prophecies I "trust" are the ones that are non specific logical number-following ones; I believe that The yellowstone is over-due for an eruption thats ash-clouds will cover the majority of the states once the wind gets ahold of it. I believe it because scientist can go through the dirt and can take scientific samples of each "layer" and see what it is comprised of on a molecular lvl, and they've found around yellow stone that every so often there is a layer of what is volcanic material from past eruptions, and we happen to be 40,000 years overdue for one. The layers show that it happens every 600,000 years and it been 64 hundred thousand years since the last one......

The bible couldn't even predict the onset of better plumbing tech so its said that one must not crap indoors as it is unclean generally sinful. Have fun living your life according to a bunch of desert folk over a thousand years ago, their stories are so relevant today with all their "be good" messages. XD

link   
reply to post by Dylan201

do you not know what a BOB is? it is a 72 hour survival pack, now my WTSHTF-BOB is still in the works.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica
reply to post by alphabetaone

Oh my word, you're right, I'm sorry. I'm a little tired and I forgot that New Zealand is not the US -.-

Don't be silly, you don't need to apologize, I just didn't want to see you going through all the work and constant monitoring of something that will ultimately be completely unrelated.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by ChristianMentat
I don't care at all for a liar.

You owe me 500 U.S.D.

I was right and you kinda sucked, either way.

The offer wasn't to you.

It is now matey. Time to pay 'i'f you initiated the bet.

edit on 22-4-2011 by ChristianMentat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

i always thought it was a survival pack you would take if you were on the run

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I thought it was a B.attery O.perated B.oyfriend.

i was starting to worry about what people thought was necessary in preparation packs.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Prayer pack is better

So many men forget who they have been provided for, afterall...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyOfOceanus
The prophecies I "trust" are the ones that are non specific logical number-following ones; I believe that The yellowstone is over-due for an eruption thats ash-clouds will cover the majority of the states once the wind gets ahold of it. I believe it because scientist can go through the dirt and can take scientific samples of each "layer" and see what it is comprised of on a molecular lvl, and they've found around yellow stone that every so often there is a layer of what is volcanic material from past eruptions, and we happen to be 40,000 years overdue for one. The layers show that it happens every 600,000 years and it been 64 hundred thousand years since the last one......

Thats not prophecy
thats pattern recognition and statistical probability

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianMentat

Prayer pack is better

So many men forget who they have been provided for, afterall...

Bibles don't taste as good as dehydrated meats and beans.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Uhm you can believe in infallible lies across the Earth. Only God can ultimately provide anything, even sabity in some cases. Never, ever forget.

I say this because I believe in my fellow man.

Unlike a certain Jewish Mystic.

And that is fine by the way. We are all entitled to our opinions, but we have to pay for them sooner or later.

As I do sand hsve to. I have to train people gainst USA snd I do not like it. I have good usa griends

link   
Hmm, doesn't look like there will be jackpot winner today in the Mega Doom Lotto.

If we all keep playing, one of us will eventually win one day.

link   

Originally posted by BoyOfOceanus
and we happen to be 40,000 years overdue for one. The layers show that it happens every 600,000 years and it been 64 hundred thousand years since the last one......

Could you please put this into scientific notation... integers really confuse me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
Really, what's the point in defending myself against the naysayers. If I was mistaken and mislead by several coincidences and at the end of the day nothing happens, the naysayers will still come back to mock or whatever response they have in mind. Attempts at defending myself now won't make a lick of difference. Probably not.

And if I somehow turn out to be right, a self-defence now would have not been necessary.

Am I right or wrong about that?

The point is your attempts at predictions are solely for self-glorification so you can say "See, I'm the chosen one" I told you guys all along... were it otherwise you would pursue a real means of getting your predictions out to the people "in danger"... seriously dude, what fraction of the world do you think even knows ATS exists let alone visits on the regular?

Its these grandiose delusions that people are sick of. Its vanity hidden behind a veil of caring. People like you are putting the weaker minded folks on ATS through undue stress in an attempt to get your ego stroked by "predicting" wholesale disaster that you're not even truly trying to alert the greater majority of people of. Do you HONESTLY believe posting a prediction here would save anyone?? People like you are only seeking to be some kind of "chosen one" of the forums, adored and thanked by the other members. It needs to stop, although we all know it won't.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
1082 and counting earthquake.usgs.gov... up to 1083, i wonder if i should have my bag ready?

link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thank you for your post. I had not I had not heard of MSM reporting many of these things, or even here on ATS. I'll have to check out that site.

link   
Sorry , lost it I'm back now. Ask what you like at your own whim again , please,

link   

Originally posted by Watts

The point is your attempts at predictions are solely for self-glorification so you can say "See, I'm the chosen one" I told you guys all along...

Oh come on, I don't believe his prediction either, but I definitely do NOT get that impression.

Worse case scenario is that he has a serious anxiety problem and may need help, but I dont honestly believe that was the intended point. I absolutely would be the first to say so if I thought so.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
MSM will report you nothing. If you kind have not worked it out by now - their objective is death of you.

They kind of even get you to spend at the same trime. Some would say masterdful, but who would admit a master in this 'free thinking' age.

edit on 22-4-2011 by ChristianMentat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join