It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 33
119
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by borutp
 


Doesn't look quite right...




posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey guys whats shaking jk
do they have a quake damage simulator anywhere online like that flood one



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No matter what happens today, mega-disaster or not, my gut tells me I'll be sick of doomsday material.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A 5.1 and 5.7 near New Zealand, possibly related?

Click~
edit on 22-4-2011 by Celestica because: Spelling errors



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dylan201
 
nothing yet still looking waiting, not holding breath, have BOB ready, think it could SLC with 6.6, 7.7or the front na just kidding but the likly hood of a 6.6or a 7.7 to hit SLC today is just as good as anywhere else but i think Japan will be the one.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebabymind

Whatever reality you are constructing for yourself every day, best to trust the gut, I say. It looks like we may see a fairly significant event in the next week or two. Stay safe!


I don't wish to detract from what is, obviously, real to you.

But I'll be damned if I wasn't waiting for this post.

You know, the one that ends with "We'll see in 2 weeks....." .... something.

I hate it when I'm right.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by Chinesis
reply to post by Phantomfire707
 


The stock market has zero correlation to earthquakes.
If and when your prediction fails will you cease from posting here?

People are getting sick and tired of reading the same old, same old over and over again.
Can't you predict some good, positive news for a change?



With all due respect. This is the prophecy and prediction forum. I will stick up for the op in saying if you are sick of reading the doom and gloom on this forum. Then quit reading them. It is simple, do not click on the thread that is in the prphecy and prediction forum. Obviously you have nothing better to do then to harrass someone for their opinion or beliefs.

Besides, I think the op was a registered member before you were.

Keep them coming op. I like the reading material if nothing else. It keeps my senses sharp.



I just flagged you for sticking it out and not taking any crap from the "know-aller's."



Well, you are a lie-junkie, I'll give you that!
You love the reading material, deluding yourself makes you less intelligent than if you were
reading something factual and quantifiable with a modicum of accuracy the OP's post is devoid of...

I could post things too and use variables *I* created in order to create a false sense of doom as the OP.
It doesn't matter when someone joined, as if that dictates intelligence, wisdom much less aptitude and experience, so, ok!

With all due respect, why should I conform to your point of view when:

-freedom of speech: is at the forefront of what I'm saying.

I didn't tell him to stop posting, it's the negative crap people are sick of.
And it's my right to have that opinion, just as it is your right to defend what you sadly believe in: doom
by someone who isn't even qualified to do so. How can we measure this? Simple:

With experience, with actual truth posted via prior experiences.... (crickets) right?

At least what I am saying has substance, yours comes from a place of wanting to believe in
fiction because it "sounds" interesting. Fine.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestica
 

thanks but this one is better gives the hole world, for the stock market is hole world driven earthquake.usgs.gov... here is a thought what if it is 1090 when it hits?earthquake.usgs.gov... right now it is at 1080

edit on 22-4-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebabymind
 


Predictions...visions...etc..are ultimately meaningless.

I had a dream, many many years ago, that a nuke would go off in what I think was washington dc or new york city...basically a east coast city
it was so vivid, I could taste the ash in the air and feel the winds from the nuke

I remember waking up nearly shaken from it...it felt like it was going to happen within a few months

I felt the urge to write about it, to "warn", but decided not to...I did tell just one person about the dream and that if such things happen, I may start paying more attention to such dreams..just to record it and thats that

Well

it never happened...

We are now programmed with paranoia..gotta keep it in perspective..we are products of our environment, and having the news yammer on day in and day out about earthquakes, dirty bombs, terrorists, etc etc etc will eventually warp your sense of reality to think your living in some damn trench during a heated battle of WW2



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So I'm a long time lurker of ATS but this thread made me sign up. What's with all these people thinking they can predict earthquakes as of late? I don't understand peoples fascination with always trying to predict how the world is gonna end, are your lives seriously that meaningless that you always focus on the end and not the moment/life?

It's April 22nd 1:25pm CST there's still no earthquake or any sign of one. No ones gonna ever take you serious if you cry wolf every other week.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod
 


Ah my bad, I just used the map most relevant to the 2 5.0's



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica
A 5.1 and 5.7 near New Zealand, possibly related?

Click~
edit on 22-4-2011 by Celestica because: Spelling errors



Here's my whopping prediction: a member will post an opinion that someone disagrees with.


Is it related? I mean Earthquakes would seize to materialize in lieu of a prediction
on any other day, except on Good Friday, so....it MUST be because of a prediction made on ATS!!!!!!!



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Dylan201
 
nothing yet still looking waiting, not holding breath, have BOB ready, think it could SLC with 6.6, 7.7or the front na just kidding but the likly hood of a 6.6or a 7.7 to hit SLC today is just as good as anywhere else but i think Japan will be the one.



i dont get it, why do you have your BOB ready? your fleeing the country? i always thought they were incase you have to run way when police are on our asses



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenSnips
 


There has been a 5.1 and a 5.7 near New Zealand and a 5.2 in Chile



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica
A 5.1 and 5.7 near New Zealand, possibly related?

Click~
edit on 22-4-2011 by Celestica because: Spelling errors


The only relation is that they both share the term Earthquake.

The OP had specificity in what would happen, so, no, not related.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by littlebabymind
 


Predictions...visions...etc..are ultimately meaningless.

I had a dream, many many years ago, that a nuke would go off in what I think was washington dc or new york city...basically a east coast city
it was so vivid, I could taste the ash in the air and feel the winds from the nuke

I remember waking up nearly shaken from it...it felt like it was going to happen within a few months

I felt the urge to write about it, to "warn", but decided not to...I did tell just one person about the dream and that if such things happen, I may start paying more attention to such dreams..just to record it and thats that

Well

it never happened...

We are now programmed with paranoia..gotta keep it in perspective..we are products of our environment, and having the news yammer on day in and day out about earthquakes, dirty bombs, terrorists, etc etc etc will eventually warp your sense of reality to think your living in some damn trench during a heated battle of WW2



If it were ever proven to be true that we, as a collective are co-creating our realty via thoughts, feelings, actions and perception: then it's the people that post this kind of baseless DOOM, that IS the problem:

NOT the solution.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica
A 5.1 and 5.7 near New Zealand, possibly related?

Click~
edit on 22-4-2011 by Celestica because: Spelling errors


no, its not. different fault line, and a 5.7 is normal

there are tons of earthquakes going on all the time...typically just little bumps and jolts...the earths crust is a bunch of saucer plates floating on lava and bumping against one another.



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707
 


Moderation is key. I must admit I do respect and appreciate the creativity in your post, thank you for helping pass the time today .



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by littlebabymind

Whatever reality you are constructing for yourself every day, best to trust the gut, I say. It looks like we may see a fairly significant event in the next week or two. Stay safe!


I don't wish to detract from what is, obviously, real to you.

But I'll be damned if I wasn't waiting for this post.

You know, the one that ends with "We'll see in 2 weeks....." .... something.

I hate it when I'm right.


Is this post meant for me? I promise you I won't extend the time frame for this prediction. In fact, if it is no longer Good Friday over the entire area of the U.S. I think it will be time to declare I was wrong.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone
 


Oh my word, you're right, I'm sorry. I'm a little tired and I forgot that New Zealand is not the US -.-



new topics

top topics



 
119
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join