It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

It is possible until proved otherwise, though. And for my part, as always, I can say that if this prediction turns out to be true - which there are still a lot of hours remaining during which that might happen - then I too will learn from it. I will learn to take much more careful notice of this particular line of predictive reasoning.

Or, that maybe it isn't always healthy to dismiss a possible coincidence along with baseless science. Sometimes the 2 can mesh, and materialize in odd ways.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I read somewhere on GLP that they were out of silver coins..thats doom or the start of some big doom

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
So, has anyone spotted the federation of light ships yet?

Ugh I mentioned that thing last night....

I remember when that whole thing went down with that chick.

*I* even felt embarassed for her when nothing showed up.... I wouldn't be surprised of all of Australia hunted her down and fed her to the dingos.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by AceWombat04

It is possible until proved otherwise, though. And for my part, as always, I can say that if this prediction turns out to be true - which there are still a lot of hours remaining during which that might happen - then I too will learn from it. I will learn to take much more careful notice of this particular line of predictive reasoning.

Or, that maybe it isn't always healthy to dismiss a possible coincidence along with baseless science. Sometimes the 2 can mesh, and materialize in odd ways.

Absolutely. I never dismiss anything unless there's proof that it's absolutely without question untrue. (And that's usually difficult to do, since I can't prove a negative.) In cases like this the only proof to the contrary would be if nothing happened at all. As I keep saying, it is absolutely possible that this pattern is really a sign that something of importance will happen today. But if it doesn't, it doesn't necessarily mean anything other than mundane coincidence was at work, either.

link   
reply to post by ChristianMentat

Seeing that you are BRAND NEW here, you should note that posters on this site are extremely considerate and respectful of each other. Please keep this in mind with any further comments. Thank you!

link   

*I* even felt embarassed for her when nothing showed up.... I wouldn't be surprised of all of Australia hunted her down and fed her to the dingos.

im surprised she still updates consistently..

lulzlulzlulz

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamaransd
reply to post by ChristianMentat

Seeing that you are BRAND NEW here, you should note that posters on this site are extremely considerate and respectful of each other. Please keep this in mind with any further comments. Thank you!

Ohhouuu eerrr Did I offend anyone?

And yes I am and yes your grphocs don't denote functions for sp[eaking in this forum clearly.

Uhm, got my IP yet to valifdate a similtude of what I say?

Sigh...

edit on 22-4-2011 by ChristianMentat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Oh dear

OP I have another question for you though.

Your title, "Final Warning to the Great United States"....does final warning mean its the last time YOU will warn us, or it's the last warning the US will get?

If today proves uneventful regarding the great earthquake....the only way I will come out of hibernation is if two things happen: 1) Russia bombs Kosovo on behalf of Serbia and 2) The Russian Hitler Vladimir Zhirinovsky becomes the president of Russia.

It is no longer enough for just the first event to happen to promote future predictions.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
After reading this post I sold all of my possessions, shot my pets, bought 6 months worth of slim jims and scotch and bugged out to my secret location. I await the doom that has been confirmed for this date.

This better not be another false prediction or the wife's gonna be mad.

Best post in this entire thread!! This is whats great about ATS.

link   

Originally posted by tylerjamescharles

lulzlulzlulz

Yes, well, they didn't show up because governments would have blasted their highly advanced ships out of the sky...or tried, and we also sort of suck as a species and not ready due to trolls and skeptics...or some such.

maybe if we troll and keep skepticism up, we can keep california from sliding into the ocean...

-trolls earthquakes-

so, do your job folks...lets make an effort to laugh at this prediction, and basically any prediction going on for 30+ pages based loosely on the bible and dow.

link   
MMMMM I love the smell of doom and gloom in the morning. Well it was nice knowing yall

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Ok so you meant (by the title) that it's the last warning YOU will give.... got it, thank you.

link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Well at least your not running and hiding from your false prediction like most do.

link   

Originally posted by heliosprime09

Originally posted by Feltrick
After reading this post I sold all of my possessions, shot my pets, bought 6 months worth of slim jims and scotch and bugged out to my secret location. I await the doom that has been confirmed for this date.

This better not be another false prediction or the wife's gonna be mad.

Best post in this entire thread!! This is whats great about ATS.

Worst post
I cant believe he shot the pets and kept the wife...thats totally opposite of what your to do.
seriously...you want a wife nagging at you for 2 years in the bunker, or a loving dog that will never complain?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tylerjamescharles

lulzlulzlulz

Frankly so am I

You gotta give it to her though, that takes GUTS to keep on going after the entire WORLD knew you for what you were.... I mean seriously, I absolutely would not have the fortitude to do that.

link   
did it happen yet? i was having my lunch hope i didnt miss anything.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

First, they were cats.

Secondly, I never said I took the wife.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Your posts are refreshing my friend. Can you be cloned?
I want more people who think like you in the world.

Despite my Avatar - which is my personal inside joke - I try to remind myself that ego is the source of the worlds pain and suffering. Compassion can save us from our egos. Can the human race grow beyond its adolescence? I hope so.
edit on 22-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I hope something big happens...so big that I do not have to write this 20 page paper about feminism in the 19th century...but small enough where I:

1. Do not die
2. Relatives and ppl I care about do not die
3. World of Warcraft servers still up, running, and accessible
4. And that the server population is alive.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

My hands are still shaking with nervousness. The last Sign is confirmed.

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

The "last warning sign" I posted on ATS has come true today. The odds of me getting that prediction correct were significant. The "last sign" pertains to the big prediction of a mega-huge earthquake in the United States tomorrow on Good Friday.

I first wrote about this "last sign" on February 18th in the following post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"A few weeks ago I thought of a potential warning sign that could be presented slightly earlier by the stock market. It is very difficult to predict five months or even two months in advance the exact day the stock market will reach a new high. It seems that in the case the stock market rally is to be smashed on Good Friday when the stock market is CLOSED for the holidays, that this stock market rally that has lasted since March6/2009 would reach it's high point at the close the day before at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st. It's just a thought."

I reiterated this warning on April 9th:
"Personally, there are two things I will watch for: 1) If the stock market rise/economic rebound is to last 777 days ending on Good Friday a day when the stock markets are closed for the holidays, it stands to reason that the stock markets might reach their final high point(highest point since the March 6th "666" day) at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st at the final moment the Stock Market is open before the 777 day period ends."

Today the Dow Jones closed at it's utmost high of the day of 12506.

PLEASE TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS. The last warning sign for the USA seems to have come true!!!

To be precise the Dow closed at 12505.99 and the day's high was 12506.06 which is a negligible difference of less than 1/10th of a point.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute the stock market reaches it's 777+ day high From the Point I gave the prediction on April 9th: are 1 in 3510 (the stock market has been opened for 3510 minutes since April 9th.) High enough odds that people should take the warning very seriously even if it could have been caused by stock market manipulation done by the U.S. Federal Reserve.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute of the high from Feb 18th are much higher than 1 in 3510.

The S&P500 index did not make a new high though, so you may cut the odds in half. But I don't think that matters that the S&P500 didn't make a new high. The Stock market dropped a record 777 in the DOW. and bounced off 666 in the S&P500.

see: www.bloomberg.com...:IND

I posted all the relevant signs and information in the following thread:

YES, I AM NOW SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING IN THE USA, NOW THAT THE DOW CLOSED BEFORE THE START OF THE HOLIDAY'S AT IT'S FINAL MINUTE AT THE 777+ DAY HIGH, as I warned might happen.

HOWEVER, I cannot exclude the possibility that highly paid investment bankers at Goldman Sachs' have read my posts and decided it would be a funny joke to throw 60 million dollars at the stock market to manipulate the Dow to reach's it's high. So you people have to decide for yourself based on these odds what chance you want to take, knowing that such a possibility exists.

I am somewhat disturbed at the volume: 166,638,641. That fact raises questions that must be pondered.

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON APRIL 22nd, whether doom is from God or something else. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Dude you really need to get an appointment with a shrink.... its friday and nothing llooll blossom 3 or no wait 100 lol common if you want attention stop doing it like this..

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join