It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
!2:00 Here in the Upper Midwest. So far so good. twleve hours to go.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
reply to post by Nephi1337

INSHALLAH!!!! This task will be performed according to Divine Design, The angel will blow his trumpet and herald in the next seal, with the winds of the four corners still being held at bay for the final seal.

God is Great! He has his children's best interests at heart, the Earth must purge to refresh and renew... mankind now has a choice to make, most taking the path of least resistance, to thier own personal detriment. the harvest is fast approaching, to sit idle and awaiting is to be taken and burned. Prepare yourselves for preservation, "For he who ENDURES to the end will be saved".

" the harvest is fast approaching, ..."

You talk of the enemie's' designs. not the truth of God.

"...to sit idle and awaiting is to be taken and burned."

Kind of true. But if God loves them they will be saved.

"Earth must purge to refresh and renew... "
This is where you make yourself a liar.

Sorry, israelie wahtever,,,

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gconran

If the quake occurs at 3 PM PST then it's a sign.
We won't have to wait long to find out.
There is 7.9 magnitude prediction on another thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I didn't take the OP seriously when I read in his related links he thinks there's significance to the number 666 and 777 due to his apparent Christian background...

You all worry about nonsense while I take a good, long nap.

edit on 22-4-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think we just passed the 777th minute of today on the East Coast.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This man's prediction has come true.The dairy queen is out of the onion rings.They are the old-fashioned hand breaded deep fried ones.Either plain or with dipping sauce they are scrumptious.This is a devastating blow to area residents,who will be mourning for quite some time.This is a catastrophe of monumental porportions.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I apologize for my recent post( the lengthier one), I rushed frantically to type it out. After reading it I noticed how badly it needed editing.

It's now fixed up:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Indeed we did, I guess were out of harms way.

Although west coast is on the cusp of total extinction.

And I thought I was the only one calculating the time away today.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
29 pages based on a groundless "prediction"? Only on ATS...

So where's that earthquake now?
edit on 22-4-2011 by christof94 because: Edited to add

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Either way it is money for me if he can prove he keeps his word.

Need it to get home and get a job, and hopefully be a simple man.

edit on 22-4-2011 by ChristianMentat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by christof94
29 pages based on a groundless "prediction"? Only on ATS...

So where's that earthquake now?
edit on 22-4-2011 by christof94 because: Edited to add

Well, in all honesty, it's probably 2/3 of that 29 pages, saying that it is in FACT, groundless prediction

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I live in the Sierra Nevada mountains in California. Anyone want to come by my place this weekend for a beach bonfire and some body surfing?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
Really, what's the point in defending myself against the naysayers. If I was mistaken and mislead by several coincidences and at the end of the day nothing happens, the naysayers will still come back to mock or whatever response they have in mind. Attempts at defending myself now won't make a lick of difference. Probably not.

And if I somehow turn out to be right, a self-defence now would have not been necessary.

Am I right or wrong about that?

In my opinion you're correct that you should not have to be told "I told you so" by people if nothing happens. What does that accomplish? In my opinion it doesn't help anyone, and it doesn't contribute to any greater good other than the egocentric satisfaction of having been right when someone else is wrong. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not interested in that, because there have been and will be many times in my life when I’m wrong and someone else is right.

What I am interested in is the prospect for learning. We have all held beliefs which turned out to not be true later. That's how we learn and grow in my opinion. If nothing happens (and I'm not saying it won't because I can't see the future, and as a skeptical person I can't make predictions without proof,) I hope you'll consider that it might be what you just said; a series of coincidences (as opposed to the Fed seeing your posts and conspiring to make them seem plausible to trick people or something to that effect.) I can't prove that's all it was, so I can't assert that that's all it was. There's always the possibility - however slight it may seem - that something else was at work. But I hope you'll at least consider the possibility of a mundane explanation and learn from this, if nothing happens.

What you learn from it is entirely up to you and a part of your own, individual journey through life, not for anyone else to dictate. But my humble suggestion would be to learn to remain open-minded to all the possibilities but be measured in your response to circumstantial evidence in support of any one possibility; to be willing to entertain any possibility, but not so prepared to embrace it without proof that you become as emotionally distressed as you have over this one. Don't take that the wrong way: your tears at the prospect aren’t anything to be ashamed of either in my opinion. It’s a sign that you have empathy for your fellow human beings, which - in my opinion - is something sorely lacking and something to be cultivated and preserved. I just don’t think there’s enough basis on which to absolutely believe that something is imminent enough to provoke that level of concern in this particular case, personally.

It is possible until proved otherwise, though. And for my part, as always, I can say that if this prediction turns out to be true - which there are still a lot of hours remaining during which that might happen - then I too will learn from it. I will learn to take much more careful notice of this particular line of predictive reasoning.

So no matter what happens, that's all I want. For people to learn from it, including myself. That and, as always, that it raises awareness for residents of quake-prone regions to be better prepared for the day when a quake does come. Because it has to sooner or later, whether it happens when someone predicts it, or at some other, completely random time. Prepare, but don't live in fear. Question, but don't become hostile or bitter when things don't happen the way we think they will, or when someone makes a prediction we don't see any proof in support of. That's my advice personally (to people on both sides of the fence; everyone can take it or leave it as they will.)

Again, as always, no disrespect or offense is intended or implied. I’m not refuting the possibility that your prediction may come true. I'm no more right or wrong than anyone else. We're all just moving along and trying to learn from whatever does or doesn't happen ultimately, imo. Peace.
edit on 4/22/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Dude, go back on your medications and chill out. Come back after they have taken effect and you are in your right mind once more.

link   

Originally posted by brindle
This man's prediction has come true.The dairy queen is out of the onion rings.They are the old-fashioned hand breaded deep fried ones.Either plain or with dipping sauce they are scrumptious.This is a devastating blow to area residents,who will be mourning for quite some time.This is a catastrophe of monumental porportions.

I am the one who went in there and bought them all, so I could freeze-dry them.

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Oh dear

OP I have another question for you though.

Your title, "Final Warning to the Great United States"....does final warning mean its the last time YOU will warn us, or it's the last warning the US will get?

link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Phantomfire

I wrote you a similar question in another of your threads which I believe you are not checking.

So, I`ll put you the same question here...

you mention numbers and calculations of all types in your thread, but I don`t think I ever saw anything mentioning the 13th of May being the day of the `Our Lady of Fatima`. Given your obsession with Fatima, I would expect May 13th to be a crucial date amidst your calculations.

jg51.tripod.com...

edit on 22-4-2011 by Sarahko because: link incomplete

May 13th happens every year. I would need a collection of reasons that point to May 13th to believe in advance something specific would happen on a future May 13th.

Bottom line for choosing April 22nd/Good Friday. Stock market produced a 777 sign. Followed by a 666 sign. And Good Friday this year marks the end of the 777 day period that started on the day of the 666 sign.

Therefore this thread does not apply to Good Friday of any other year.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So, has anyone spotted the federation of light ships yet?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
After reading this post I sold all of my possessions, shot my pets, bought 6 months worth of slim jims and scotch and bugged out to my secret location. I await the doom that has been confirmed for this date.

This better not be another false prediction or the wife's gonna be mad.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpinestar
I live in the Sierra Nevada mountains in California. Anyone want to come by my place this weekend for a beach bonfire and some body surfing?
Will their be beautiful maidens in attendence?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join