It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Yes....James puts you in a good state of mind. Makes you feel like everything will be ok........I do worry about the New Madrid thing though....don't know if it would affect us here in Louisiana....but I think it would.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Duplicate post.
edit on 22-4-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
burn baby burn

you're our neighbor. Dont you think the heat from the flames will affect Canada too ?

If you wish for it to burn
?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
yea, this is a real nail biter.... its 10:11 EST. and all is well.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
please pelase please remember to take your meds

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

SK, I imagine you would feel something in Louisiana. Probably a pretty good jolt. I would even bet I would feel it here in Ohio.

I am worried about this for only one reason. I do believe that HAARP can be used to induce earthquakes. And the part that worries me is that barring Libya and the same old news coming out of Japan, it's kind of a slow period for news. I recall reading on ATS somewhere that if the news is "slow", look out.

You know they, the MSM, are just itching for the next flashy disaster story.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, it's 10:15 AM here in Indiana myself the wife and children are all in the back yard camping. We have our bible, freeze dried food, flares, battery operated radio, a rifle, shot gun, pistol, 2500 rounds of ammo, 40 gallons of water, spf 40,000 sun block, guard dog, gas masks, iodine pills, scuba gear, raft, flippers and the sound track to the Sound Of Music. I think we are ready but did I leave anything out ? ( I would hate to look like a fool ).

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
wow... this thread really blew up.... I haven't been here since there were like 3 posts... figured I'd come back when we got a litttle closer.... I don't want to go through the trouble of embedding it, but here's some more rooftop music.... duh duh duh ... I really wish this was a gambling site sometimes... I got twenty on a magnitude 5.5 at 3:30 somewhere on the west coast... God had a change of heart and decided to just give a warning shake...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
the illuminati hate christianity. Tomorrow makes good sense for an attack. Let's see!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Anybody saw this thread?

This might be a final sign...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Climate change is real, too bad the same thing cant be said for Sarah Palin.

I wish my landlord would allow dogs. My cat however is always insane, so I guess I'm just SH^* outta luck

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by burning_need

Hah.

Well played, sir.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I need to know....

Should I bother to rake my yard?????

link   

Originally posted by burning_need
Well, it's 10:15 AM here in Indiana myself the wife and children are all in the back yard camping. We have our bible, freeze dried food, flares, battery operated radio, a rifle, shot gun, pistol, 2500 rounds of ammo, 40 gallons of water, spf 40,000 sun block, guard dog, gas masks, iodine pills, scuba gear, raft, flippers and the sound track to the Sound Of Music. I think we are ready but did I leave anything out ? ( I would hate to look like a fool ).

Flippers? dammit I knew I forgot something.

link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
I would have loved to see how your brother reacted..
In all seriousness, though, where do you form the connection between the DOW and a mega-quake?
Is web bot back?

Greetings:

We were about to post this in another thread, but since you asked, will share here also, as this all ties together.

And this from our good friend clif over at Half Past Human.
(If you are not hip to this sight, we suggest you go there and spend a few moments - it will be well-worth your time.)

On checking the rad levels this morning with my most excellent United Nuclear Pocket Rad Meter, i found everything skookum, and dogs proceeded to walk me for a mile or so. Then, just before Crew is to arrive, i discover yet-another small pin hole leak in the piping of the house undoubtedly caused when we lost 14.5 feet of height in the Japan quake (yes, it is true, we lost nearly 15 feet of elevation over mean low tide here in southern Puget sound on the day of the 9.1 Japanese earthquake).

We hadn't noticed MSM mention of a portion of the West Coast dropping 15 feet! Not that we doubt clif, but was this tidbit buried - or overlooked - by the MSM? Did not find a mention here on ATS ... It would seem that a great many places along the Pacific coast would necessarily be underwater with a 15-foot sea rise...

Does anyone have corroborating evidence of this? Puterman? Westcoast Bulldog? CLP?

So quickly i pop down and use the tried and true heavy rubber pipe sliced and hose clamped over leak 'temporary' repair, and pop out again from under house. On reentering, and pushing through dogs who were determined to suck the under-the-house-nasty-dark-crawlspace smells out of my jeans, i felt moved by universe to check the rads again.

Sure enough, my shoes were clicking up a frenzy at nearly .3 mRs Hour. This clicking amounted to 240cpm and that was alarming. Shoes were rapidly washed off outside, rechecked and the clicking was gone. So, apparently, was the radioactive particle that caused it. This probably came down yesterday afternoon in the hail.

Then, just checking background rad levels, i noticed that the rain just starting up raised us up to .25 mRs/hr and was erratically higher. Sooooo since part of Crew called with battery-in-truck issues, i decided, as boss of crew that everyone should chill out today as we wait for rains to pass.

Sad to say, that is part of the new reality around here. Yes, we likely could have worked with impunity, but these are young men, and being outside during the whole of the work under this rain would push their levels of rads higher than i was willing to accept. Especially as the rain is irregularly 'loaded'. And that there are some levels of particulates as well.

No TEPCO brain pharts here. Bless you clif, for your fine example. One might wonder if the workers at PSE worked in the rain. Have any personnel issued dosimeters?

Hello people! Anybody home?

What more do you need to realize that
we, the people, have been nuked already
... and it may be only the beginning?

Thus i called our first 'nuke day'.

Once we clear off the debris on the property, and the sharpie is out to new home, we can work mostly under tall covers of the boat shed, which should let us be a bit more persevering in the face of this new reality of potential daily impact of radioactive ill winds across the Pacific.

Yikes!

We are not comfortable with this new reality.

Continuing with clif ...

The thinking is that solar ka-blooies (technical term meaning the sun will bitch slap earth's atmosphere) will cause problems for the electrical grid nationally directly and then will also set off giant earthquakes that will further add to issues.

Then there is the problem of the continued earth expansion which will lower us even further, and will also cause cracks separating human infrastructure including bridges. Thus, since we are exceptionally dependent on bridges in this area, with their known fragility in our type of earthquakes (Olympia lost a main artery bridge in 2001 6.5 Nisqually quake epicenter 12 miles out), a boat makes sense. Also, every bridge we humans ever built is actually at risk from the expansion of the planet. As are all the damn dams.

A word of warning for all who are downstream of any large containment.

As is the electrical grid which is essential to keep the nuclear plants from meltdown. As are the at-risk pipe lines that bring cooling water. As is the at-risk river flows which *will* change suddenly during expansion events. And, when the earth bounces your ass up and down in a multiple minute big earthquake, *THAT* is an expansion event.

There may be hundreds, perhaps thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of these over the next few years with some major clustering potential existing for much of late 2011 and all of 2012 and most of 2013. Then there are those pesky solar flares just waiting to scorch off the electrical grid at any given moment by pouring in actual TONS of high energy particles.... all of which are involved in furthering even more expansion events.

And a bigger planet has stronger winds.

Anf clif calls it like it is ...

(...)
Then there is the GE designed, and USofA politically forced nuclear plant design in Fukushima Japan where the heaviest of metals (uranium) has 'run' amok. It is causing problems across the planet.

Hmmm....probably, in my opinion, we should look to other Asian cultures for our best approach, and temper our intoxication (again, linguistic pun intended) with metals as a planetary culture. They always seem to get us into trouble and kill people.

As an aside, our data for a long time has provided for the ill winds to circle the planet 9/nine times and to participate in all manner of problems for humans including 'early' death. It is worth considering that the continuing ill winds may yet have further and future nuclear sources...

Also, just my opinion, but it would seem to me that Terra itself is providing us with increasing energy in the winds, just when universe is demonstrating that humans frequently operate in #-for-brains mode, thus probably should not be trusted, ever, with nasty metals such as plutonium. And as the winds will continue to increase in strength and speed, maybe some thought could be given to new, less dangerous ways of extracting energy from this source as an alternative to radioactive metals. HalfPastHuman.com...

Are the Europeans any better off?

So you are European, where at least your governments are nominally scared of you enough to 'warn you' about about eating radioactively contaminated foods. Especially the green leafy veges. But what do you do?

Here the gov'mint is both criminal, and incompetent. They (political stooges, and other minions) don't bother to warn the sheeple. After all, why bother? They are there to be shorn...as all religions demonstrate.

What's an awake sheep to do then? Well...convert your diet now, while you can.

Stand not in the common grazing areas lest you ingest radioactive grass. And go search for cows near Fukushima to see what that will get you.

Instead, be a bit smarter, and do investigate how easy it is to grow your vegies inside in the form of spouts. Protected away from radioactive debris and chemtrail madness.
(...)
These days the zionazi elites are taking your food by proxy, by destroying it with radiation (and chemtrails, and other chemical/genetic assaults). HalfPastHuman.com...

Add "clif notes."

Be a smart sheeple, learn to research.

Knowledge WILL save your life...when nothing else will.

Note also that ignorance kills.

In Peace, Love & Light
tfw

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Quick paint your doors Using the Up down and across stroke with Goats Blood and you be fine!

ask Moses! The Demons and Creepers will not enter your house! nor go near it!

Ohh wait this is a Earthquake Warning ! Sorry I thought some Super natural force that will get us !

Well we can look at the Illuminati Game Cards Again ! For this One !

Mean while in another thread that the Sun Solar flare are Changing Trans forming Particle Mater and soon it may
Change DNA as we know it ! The Changing of the Frequency! ohh Earthquakes Included! Theres been a mess load last month It s the End of the World as we know and I feel Fine .. Time to go to 5th density! or is it the 4th see ya tomorrow in heaven hell limbo or just here

Dont forget people look at the movie disaster list and you will see more Disaster MOVIE making in the last 5 years! !!

Dont believe it ??????
SEE!!! link Below and Wonder and think Openly !

List of disaster films
en.wikipedia.org...

Yup Illuminati Hollywood Knows! what about to happen !

edit on 22-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am going to put my own record for prophecy on the line and say...

There will be no unusual earthquake activity of any substantial significance in the United States on April 22 2011.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeKeR760
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Climate change is real, too bad the same thing cant be said for Sarah Palin.

I wish my landlord would allow dogs. My cat however is always insane, so I guess I'm just SH^* outta luck

Climate change is real. It's caused by the sun.
Blaming it all on human activity is bizarre.
The Earth has been warming and cooling for millions of years.

------------------------------------
The earthquake may hit around 3 PM Pacific Standard Time. Good luck.

------------------------------------
The stock market is closed today so Thank God for that. The stock market crash will have to wait
until Monday 9:30 AM EST.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

now THAT would be curious. is there any way to know where it was focused? i don't understand why they would earthquake us, or who actually controls it, but HAARP can definetly affect weather and cause earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

How do you buy a loaf of bread with a gold bar or a silver ingot? How do they give you change?

Buy canned goods, water, ammunition, ways to provide energy, a hand water pump, seeds, etcetera, etcetera.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join