It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Can you tell us where this 'mega-huge" quake is going to hit? California? New Madrid?......

Kennylee posted that he had dreams nearly every day for two months straight about the New Madrid Fault quake and I first posted my prediction in his thread. But if the quake does indeed happen tomorrow I can't say for sure if it's NMF or California or somewhere else.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The worst thing that can happen to a person, so many think, is to die...Now, think about it, really think about it...Is it really all that bad? If you go all of a sudden, without pain and misery.....I am just about at the point I welcome it....I want to see what it is like in the after life..It's hell here so it has to be better there....50/50 chance anyway....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Alrite!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'ma be careful tomorrow.

SnF

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Make that four. I like to watch things burn, I'm the beer master, I like doritoes, I smoke tobacco and I can contribute with some fresh oysters. Now where is this roof. I can't find it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Tomorrow is Judgement Day after all...

Several websites went down today, didnt that happen in the terminator movies? They thought a virus had been attacking the computers of the world... turns out it was skynet all along... dun dun dun

But in all seriousness,

Phantomfire707 I am not gonna doubt you, I am not gonna make fun of you... All I can say is... thank you for sharing!!! What will be, will be... we cannot control world events or disasters...

But relax, for dinner tonight, eat whatever you want... spend your time with family if possible and do whatever it is, that makes you happy... If the world goes to hell tomorrow, at least you can say you enjoyed today!

I myself i am gonna eat a roast beef sandwich with lettuce and mayonnaise and drink a mountain dew...

...wish i had beer and Doritos!!!

I wish the best and much luck for you all!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Who or what tells you what these signs will be ?
And where does it say what will happen after the last sign ?

Do you make this up as you go along.. or what

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

What makes the fifth sign an earthquake?

It definitely seems like an earthquake when all the pieces are considered. What else would happen that would crush the global economy on Good Friday. The earthquake has correlating signs. the first time in it's 40-year history that Earth Day(earthquake-day) coincides with Good Friday. Most powerful earthquake in the U.S.'s history occurred on Good Friday. Earthquake smashing ChristChurch and their prized Cathedral in advance of Good Friday(same year). Mega-earthquakes in Japan connected to this Lent/Good Friday season. The Bible even states that an earthquake happened at the moment of Jesus' death. .... Floods in Katrina aren't enough to crush the global economy. What else could it be?!?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You should play the lottery. Seriously, though. That is strange. Good luck to us all!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Calm down :|

Your text was a bit hard to follow, so i am not sure if i got all the points you tried to make, but here is my take on it:

The chance is significantly higher than what you calculated. The trend of the Index is constantly rising.

As sure as inflation is constant, also the DOW is rising. So it is more probable it ends in a high than a low, on any day.

I give you that it is however a curious observation, but calm down, don't torture yourself. What ever happens, it must happen; you should not be in that shape/it is not your fault. Look at the bright side - If it would happen, maybe the destruction is what is required for a new way of life to emerge on earth. There is always a bright side if you choose to acknowledge it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Don't discount the an earthquake of a different type, there has been a persistant rumor this week that China is going to revalue the yuan over the long weekend. The rumor is a revaluation upwards by as much as ten percent against the dollar. Such a move with the dollar sitting at near historic lows, would be every bit as devastating economically as a major earthquake. Something major does seem to be in the cards this weekend. I'm thinking that it's going to be something economic. Next week The FED is going to have it's first ever pres conference.

Anyway thanks for posting, I hope your wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Who or what tells you what these signs will be ?
And where does it say what will happen after the last sign ?

Do you make this up as you go along.. or what

Mostly I just think and look for the connections. But a few coincidences have happened that make me believe God is warning me. But I'm often not sure if "coincidences" are really signs or meaningless coincidences. I believe this world is full of meaningless coincidences. I can say I've had one dream which defintely seemed to me to be an answer to a prayer request but again I can't promise that it wasn't my subconscious mind telling me what I want to believe. I don't believe I make this up as I go along, I try to put the pieces of the puzzle together and when new things come to mind I have to consider whether it changes the overall picture and if so to revise my opinion accordingly.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

ok, I am not making light of this by asking,only having faith in your predictions, cause your pretty good at it,
but what are the winning lotta numbers for powerball this saturday?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.greatwarning.com...

is this where you stole your prediction from?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
Don't discount the an earthquake of a different type, there has been a persistant rumor this week that China is going to revalue the yuan over the long weekend.

Indeed! For most people, it doesn't seem that big of a deal. Just imagine though, that everything we buy from China costs 10% more overnight. The flipside, is that China can buy 10% more, and since the Iraqi Oil we're pumping them is sold in US dollars, it's a hell of a deal for them. We however, will simply be their bi%$h.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EileenBackenswallo11
www.greatwarning.com...

I wrote that! It could have been on ATS that I wrote it or the other conspiracy site. I'll find out exactly where I posted it.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
here is the problem I have with predictions and prediction dates. The future cant be written in stone. then what's the point of existence? now I will give you this, key people on key dates will do key things. But the future doesn't exist yet we seem to live in the now (present moment). our actions now determine our future......................................so I guess I hope your wrong and if you are proven wrong we deserve an apology for you mongering fear...............

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

The OP is not mongering fear............just giving an opinion of what they think will come based on their faith and connecting the dots

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EileenBackenswallo11
www.greatwarning.com...

I wrote that piece for GLP posted on April 11th. Signed on April 11th with the same "phantomfire707" identifier I use here.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
here is the problem I have with predictions and prediction dates. The future cant be written in stone. then what's the point of existence? now I will give you this, key people on key dates will do key things. But the future doesn't exist yet we seem to live in the now (present moment). our actions now determine our future......................................so I guess I hope your wrong and if you are proven wrong we deserve an apology for you mongering fear...............

you nor anyone else need to apologize to me if I turn out to be correct. I'd rather receive scorn tomorrow instead of the scene I imagine will happen if I am correct.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join