It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by Phantomfire707

" I am somewhat disturbed, " this is your truest statement..........

LMFAO!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Phantom will you change your name to 'disturbed' if this doesn't come true? Because that would be funny and I would totally forgive you!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

And if it doesn't would you cry againg?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Am I missing something? When was the stock market used to predict natural disasters? How is that a sign that something bad is going to happen, and why should we care what your predictions are?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
No offense to the OP but i need to see something a bit more concrete then this. Sure anything could happen. A million and one things can happen. But im burned out on fear, the modern day Nostradamus lingo just not have the punch it use to. I could find several BS merchants screaming the sky is falling on youtube and blogtv that "sound as convincing" as you. The simple fact is there is nothing we can do to thwart a natural disaster, whatever happens will happen. No sense in warning people of something they can not prevent. I rather leave the end of the show a surprise.

A wise man once said

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Either way i will greet death as warmly as it does me

edit on 22-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by australian2011

Can't change names, but he could make a new username, lol Phantom if your so sure of this lets make a bet, if your perdiction doesnt come true you have to make a new account which includes the word disturbed and insane just as australian stated, but if it does i'll write a 1,000 word essay on why Phantom is the greatest and post it here on ATS. Deal?

edit on 22-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
May I ask, OP, what influenced you to try to find these supposed connections in the first place? I'm not trying to be mean but...who randomly starts thinking in terms like 666 777 and counting days, and thinks about the stock market? Like, from the beginning, what started this ENTIRE thing??

I apologize if you've explained already, I'm tired and I've been studying for the past 6 hours so if I make no sense, feel free to ignore my question.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by australian2011

Can't change names, but he could make a new username, lol Phantom if your so sure of this lets make a bet, if your perdiction doesnt come true you have to make a new account which includes the word disturbed and insane just as australian stated, but if it does i'll write a 1,000 word thread on why Phantom is the greatest. Deal?

edit on 22-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

Haha I agree. I'll dedicate a loving thread to Phantomfire if this comes true, otherwise please get a new account name beholding thy name insane, or disturbed! And all will be forgiven!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Actually don't woory cos nothing gonna happen any more than the 2012 doomsday

something always happens.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Just not this time

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Total waste of time, this thread.
Get some help OP, you have lost it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
No earthquake as of yet....Its 12:38am In UK now.
Well see

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The ground is shaking at THIS moment...

OH, its my boss asking wth I am doing on this site in his time...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Just remember people, so many places are "overdue" (San Andreas, Cascadia, etc.) for something big, it's inevitable, so if it happens, it doesn't necessarily mean he got it right, people have been saying it'll happen for years! It can happen at ANY time, predicted or not!
edit on 22-4-2011 by McKey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Remember about crying wolf?? How many of you have said you are sick of all the doomsday stuff, it never happens? Just keep in the back of your minds about ' crying wolf'...its usually when your guard is down and there is widespread scoffing and complacency that the wolf howls. Loudly.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
To all you creeps talking about grabbing popcorn and watching things burn, I'd love to see the look on your faces if the crap really did hit the fan. You'd all be using those popcorn buckets as impromptu latrines. Get some human empathy, you bunch of cold-ass ghouls.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I've also been monitoring the stock market for possible earthquakes, but becasue of the S&P low performance on that day, the quake will now hit in South America

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Troofseeker
To all you creeps talking about grabbing popcorn and watching things burn, I'd love to see the look on your faces if the crap really did hit the fan. You'd all be using those popcorn buckets as impromptu latrines. Get some human empathy, you bunch of cold-ass ghouls.

correct!

but.........

first the ground has to get some shaking baby!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I don't drink but i'll join you on the roof with my...."tobacco" pipe. and smoke the most "tobacco" anyone has ever smoked.

I have a s***load of "tobaco" lets unite forces and roll the biggest "cigar" mankind as ever seen while waiting for the for doom...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Troofseeker

Stop getting your panties in a bunch mate.
It's not going to happen. The guy will be back in a weel or two with another thread about how some other poor country is going to be destroyed... In my opinion the guy should get a grip and grow himself a working pair of testicles! "I broke down crying...!" Sheeesh!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join