It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
As ever, anything is possible and I cannot assert that nothing will happen without proof. However, in the event that nothing happens, there are possible explanations other than bankers or the Fed manipulating the market because they saw OP's posts. That they would do such a thing in order to spite one person on one forum making a prediction that, in all reality, only a small minority of citizens would put stock into, seems improbable without supporting evidence. (Though not impossible.)

Yes, the odds of correctly predicting the date of a high are low, but coincidences can and do happen all the time that defy the odds, without there ever being any proof that they were in any way meaningful. So what I'm saying is that, yes, anything is possible. There could be a destructive earthquake today. And everyone should always be prepared if they live in quake prone areas, regardless of predictions. But if nothing happens, it doesn't have to imply any sort of a conspiracy or game being played. It really could - for all anyone knows - simply be coincidence. Correlation does not prove causality (or even relationship.)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I want the OP to make a public apology to ATS in a new thread when nothing happens within 24 hours.

But if something happens I also request the mods removed this reply from the system to avoid any embarrassment unto myself.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Jesus christ people,the op is obviously disturbed. 63 flags. Yall.obviously need to get up from your computers,walk outside and get some fresh air,and then come back to REALITY!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Another piece of complete falsehood will get over 80 Flags and 400 replies. You ATSers really have the inside knowledge, not like all the dumb sheeple out there

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Almost 1/2 of the day is gone and......

NOTHING......................

It's like watching Ron Weinland except at least he's bright enough to make some money from his predictions.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
I want the OP to make a public apology to ATS in a new thread when nothing happens within 24 hours.

But if something happens I also request the mods removed this reply from the system to avoid any embarrassment unto myself.

Apologize for what? Half of his post is fact, the other half is just him connecting whatever dots/clues he can find, I don't see fear mongering or other bad intentions...

You can't have it both ways. I'll keep your post quoted in case something DOES happen and you try to delete it

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

It's like watching Ron Weinland except at least he's bright enough to make some money from his predictions.

It's not even 4 in the morning yet on the West Coast of the US, and OPs post is about the US...

Come back in 20 hours.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If you guys count Hawaii it's not even 1 am yet over there
edit on 22-4-2011 by McKey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

What are you going to do when nothing happens? I mean as much as I want to be worried, you gotta remember you aren't the first person to claim a major earthquake is going to happen in the USA, sure one day (maybe soon) it is bound to happen, but the chances of it being today are low.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Well, get the hammer and chisel out to make a stone tablet because either way I'm coming out of this squeaky clean

I'm all for throwing predictions around for fun, but I'm not for making them out to be so 100% sure it may as well be Gods commandment.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Your Absolutely correct, there is an earthquake making machine, it's called HAARP, and im Pretty sure you know about it if you are an avid user of ATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Nothing will happen moving on

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Originally posted by daggyz

It's not even 4 in the morning yet on the West Coast of the US, and OPs post is about the US...

Come back in 20 hours.

You do realise that the US has different time zones, right?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

My hands are still shaking with nervousness. The last Sign is confirmed.

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

The "last warning sign" I posted on ATS has come true today. The odds of me getting that prediction correct were significant. The "last sign" pertains to the big prediction of a mega-huge earthquake in the United States tomorrow on Good Friday.

I first wrote about this "last sign" on February 18th in the following post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"A few weeks ago I thought of a potential warning sign that could be presented slightly earlier by the stock market. It is very difficult to predict five months or even two months in advance the exact day the stock market will reach a new high. It seems that in the case the stock market rally is to be smashed on Good Friday when the stock market is CLOSED for the holidays, that this stock market rally that has lasted since March6/2009 would reach it's high point at the close the day before at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st. It's just a thought."

I reiterated this warning on April 9th:
"Personally, there are two things I will watch for: 1) If the stock market rise/economic rebound is to last 777 days ending on Good Friday a day when the stock markets are closed for the holidays, it stands to reason that the stock markets might reach their final high point(highest point since the March 6th "666" day) at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st at the final moment the Stock Market is open before the 777 day period ends."

Today the Dow Jones closed at it's utmost high of the day of 12506.

PLEASE TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS. The last warning sign for the USA seems to have come true!!!

To be precise the Dow closed at 12505.99 and the day's high was 12506.06 which is a negligible difference of less than 1/10th of a point.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute the stock market reaches it's 777+ day high From the Point I gave the prediction on April 9th: are 1 in 3510 (the stock market has been opened for 3510 minutes since April 9th.) High enough odds that people should take the warning very seriously even if it could have been caused by stock market manipulation done by the U.S. Federal Reserve.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute of the high from Feb 18th are much higher than 1 in 3510.

The S&P500 index did not make a new high though, so you may cut the odds in half. But I don't think that matters that the S&P500 didn't make a new high. The Stock market dropped a record 777 in the DOW. and bounced off 666 in the S&P500.

see: www.bloomberg.com...:IND

I posted all the relevant signs and information in the following thread:

YES, I AM NOW SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING IN THE USA, NOW THAT THE DOW CLOSED BEFORE THE START OF THE HOLIDAY'S AT IT'S FINAL MINUTE AT THE 777+ DAY HIGH, as I warned might happen.

HOWEVER, I cannot exclude the possibility that highly paid investment bankers at Goldman Sachs' have read my posts and decided it would be a funny joke to throw 60 million dollars at the stock market to manipulate the Dow to reach's it's high. So you people have to decide for yourself based on these odds what chance you want to take, knowing that such a possibility exists.

I am somewhat disturbed at the volume: 166,638,641. That fact raises questions that must be pondered.

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON APRIL 22nd, whether doom is from God or something else. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Ok fair enough in predicting the Dow, the economy etc, but I think people are referring to the OP as a fear monger because he is saying be careful... Unless he means becareful in your investments, but to be careful because you might die - well I can see why people are mad at that

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Actually don't woory cos nothing gonna happen any more than the 2012 doomsday

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig

You do realise that the US has different time zones, right?

Do I realize there are different time zones? I mean, really?

Obviously.

I live here in Southern Cali, and the only reason I picked it was to show how much of a time window there is for something to happen, and obviously because the San Andreas is one of the ones to go, PST seemed appropriate.

Am I being trolled?
edit on 22-4-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I never understand why people want an apology for a prediction that is in the "predictions" forum on a conspiracy site???? Here's an idea if you don't want to read about conspiracies and predictions maybe you should try another site.

Obviously, something bad is on the horizon with all these warning signs in place. If it's not an earthquake it will take form in some other manmade or natural disaster...or both.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

LOL. Imagine if the terminator was real

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

I just posted on your other thread…………I can see you are sincerely worried

Really? You can tell that from reading someones posts?
So when this prediction doesn't come true, just like the million other random predictions, what will the OP say then?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

" I am somewhat disturbed, " this is your truest statement..........

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join