It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That "Mitchell Coombes" guy has a new prediction!!! " My main source of evidence is my track reco

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Mitchell Coombes My main source of evidence is my track record.

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet is there Mitchhell Coombes

Id say one correct prediction and now he thinks he is the next messiah!

I was quite impressed when I found out he correctly predicted the Japan earthquake but now that I have read the information that has emerged in this thread im calling bull shizzle!

edit on 21-4-2011 by RandalFlagg because: Im a retard who can not spell correctly

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes, apparently he doesn't actually "predict" anything. He says it's in the cards and that he finds certain information.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowsecretxx

He needs to post pictures of the cards he is using to make this newest prediction, with his notes on it pointing out all the significant symbols, pictures, numbers whatever he is using from the cards to make his predictions and explain how he is reaching his conclusion.

If he did that and then the prediction came true his credibility level would go way up.

Showing how he got his info from the cards after an event like the Japan earthquake is no good, because I believe people can find anything if they look hard enough.... but to show us the hidden messages in the cards before hand then the prediction come true!

il will take my hat of to him!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
He apparently predicted two things. I don't know what the other was but I believe it was the Christ hill EQ. I am not sure. Other ATSers probably can find this out more then I can.

This is what one guy said on his page.

Benjamin Lewis-Cole I know you have alot on your plate though you got 2 predictions correct to the day and hour I still believe in the almighty forces of bingo. So give me a heads up- is this 9.3 magnitude Tsunami that is going to hit Sydney going to happen any time soon? Like this year? Yes? I know you aren't releasing the exact date yet, but I need to tell my family so we can evacuate Cronulla before it hits.

edit on 21-4-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

This content is currently unavailable The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Looks like his page has been taken down..coco

So...1 day before the day he predicted a megaearthquake, tomorrow, he suddenly talks about Australia and ecomonic collapse and to not worry about earthquakes aaaand his site is suddenly down...before he could post the combined disaster card 11 hours prior to the earthquake he predicted which would've been probably tomorrow.

how convenient...Somebody was apparently worried about this kid and his mass-audience on a mainstream site like facebook.
edit on 21-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2011 by dude69 because: doubleppppost

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Well that might be true..it's the way it looks the page is gone poof! Either the Illuminati didn't care for his prediction or the government got upset because he was asking people to stockpile and prepare..or maybe it's just swamped with traffic../shrug who knows it's anyone's guess

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Any updates on this guys prediction, or is his facebook page still down? I don't have facebook or I would check it out myself.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is not his prediction. Many, many people have been saying this long before now. Hell I've told my family 6 months ago to stock 3 months food and water at least. The dollar will collapse, the global economy will collapse, food and gas prices are going to skyrocket. $200+ for oil. I have a graph I made last November that is linear and was based on Lindsey Williams info given on the Alex Jones show. Using that info and my graph I have shown my family and friends what the price of gas will be on any given day for the next 6 months beginning last November. At most my graph deviated from the actual by 15 cents. It is at the moment dead on. If it continues as it has it will be 4.50 in my area by August.
edit on 21-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
His page is not down. It's still there and interestingly enough as another poster said in a previous thread he's suddenly made his page public again. Everytime the "excitement" dies down he makes his page public. Then when everyone is rushing to see his predictions he closes the page. If he were so interested in saving mankind, why close your page.

It's already been proven in a previous thread that you CAN alter timestamps on facebook posts. I can't say for sure if that's what he did...but i'm leaning towards it. This guy is nothing but an attention whore.

Michelle

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

It's weird because the link from the OP's post goes to:www.facebook.com...

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

but from facebook you can go to his page but I don't see anything about his prediction..here's the link to his FB:
www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=1427705082

I know you don't have fb sorry..the page is unavailable at this time..but his home page is still up and running.
edit on 21-4-2011 by itscocobaby because: forgot something

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So he supposedly predicts the Christchurch earthquake, then the Japan earthquake, then he says California is next and somewhere writes April 25, THEN he says don't worry about CA, worry about Japan, they want to destroy the Wako Tower!, NOW, he says "HEY GUYS, STOP WORRYING ABOUT EARTHQUAKES & TSUNAMIS...WORRY ABOUT THE ECONOMY!".....

Make up your mind kid! It's like a wild goose chase.

edit on 21-4-2011 by McKey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
He created a public page today. Here is the link, but the newest forecast is not on it. I have a screen shot of it, tho.

Public page

And the sceen shot:

The newest forecast is on his private FB wall.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
Kinda hard to stockpile fuel since it goes bad in a relatively short amount of time.
I stockpile brass.

Yes this is the answer, fill this brass up with some powder and pills and you can have anything you want with a little bravado in a time of crisis.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Bravado? I suggest that taking anything you want with "brass" is actually quite cowardly.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This kid does'nt know anymore than everyone else; we ALL know petrol will reach $220 a barrel but not until towards end of year to mid next year.

Here in Australia, our economy is alot stronger then the USA and Europe. There's no need to stockpile food for quite a while yet. The only foodstuff rising in prices here right now is fresh produce and meat. All other foodstuffs have actually decreased in price.

The biggest increases here are renta properties and utilities (electricity).

I think this kid is just copying Celeste and Lindsey Williams.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Really? Im suprised you had the guts to post again after the whole 11 hours after i change my fb picture some bad stuff will go down........and that never happened.

Her here here.........lets all make this guess together.

I predict that something shighty is going to happen somewhere in the world in the next few days.
In another four days im going to state the same thing......and again....and again...

Im bound to be right eventually.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Yeah, I'm with you however I'm more game to say for obsolute sure that SOMETHING somwehere is going to happen every day of ever month of every year and so on.

Now we can't both be right

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
As posted elsewhere here is his whole wall from Jan to today

fileape.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Mitchell just recently posted this video on his facebook page
au.news.yahoo.com...
This doesnst entirely justify his forewarnings, but it does spark a hint of interest in what Mitchell has been saying. Especially given his March 11th EQ warning. In the same thread he also made a new prediction

Mitchell Coombes The whole country will be affected yes, equally to their own. I was just specifically saying the east coast of Australia because that's where I live and we need extra preparation due to the upcoming 9.3 Tsunami that is set to hit the east coast of NSW soon

And when questioned about his methods he gave this response:

Mitchell Coombes Yeah if you want to call them predictions that's fine, I just prefer the word forewarning. Seismologists and geologists have been researching earthquakes and their trends/patterns for decades, the best they can provide is educated guesses they can't predict tsunamis to the exact date and hour with 100% certainty. So I say this, HAARP EXPOSED.

Mitchell Coombes The epicentre will be northeast of New Zealand.

Mitchell Coombes I will be releasing the exact date and time for this event in due time.

Mitchell Coombes The earthquake won't hit New Zealand, but the tsunami will hit the north eastern coastline, and this includes Auckland.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see
edit on 27-4-2011 by koadie because: no good reason

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join