It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That "Mitchell Coombes" guy has a new prediction!!! " My main source of evidence is my track reco

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

For those that live on the east coast of Australia (NSW and QLD), if you haven't already started doing so, now is the time to start stockpiling petrol, food, and water for long-term storage. Do not bother saving your cash, it will become worthless. If you own a car, start stockpiling Petrol on April 27th.

Here is the link it is on Face Book. I am not sure if you guys can see it. I am friends with him and he just posted it.

Mitchell Coombes

Mitchell Coombes The economy is on the verge of complete collapse. That is what this post is all about.

Mitchell Coombes It's going be a global event, but I just wanted to say Australia for those that live here.

I don't know if we should believe him or what. What do you guys think?

Other ATS posts about him :
AboveTopSecret

More messages he is putting up : Sorry this is all going on right now.

Mitchell Coombes Oil will peak at $230 a US barrel, that is why I am warning you all, start stockpiling fuel/petrol/oil now, should have started 5 years ago but no one listened, this is not a game.,

Mitchell Coombes My opinion is stop thinking about earthquakes and tsunamis, those HAARP disasters come later on. Focus on the economy, focus on stockpiling goods, that should be your focus.

Mitchell Coombes No. May 11th is the point of no return- Day 1. It's a slow process, it's not going to get to $230 a barrel next month. April 11th was the nuclear PONR, none of you saw it coming.

People are asking him questions and those are his responses so far.

Mitchell Coombes Just stockpile

Mitchell Coombes INVEST IN GOLD AND SILVER

Mitchell Coombes My main source of evidence is my track record.

edit on 21-4-2011 by KingJod because: Adding new quotes

edit on 21-4-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just curious what credentials this person sports?
Has he been accurate before?

peace,
spec

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

He apparently predicted the Japan quake.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The link is not working! Im not friends with him but have been able to access his page before.

Can you tell me anything more about his prediction or does it just what you quoted!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
His predictions could fill a hot air balloon.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Another one? I suppose he operates on the rule of quantity. Throw enough predictions out there and your likely to get one of em right.

This guy is a joke.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

People are asking him questions on his post and those are his responses so far. I just added more.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
The link is not working! Im not friends with him but have been able to access his page before.

Can you tell me anything more about his prediction or does it just what you quoted!

I don't believe him but as you want to know more about what he said, here's some of his comments from this status of his:

Global Economic Collapse . May 11th is the Point of No Return, keep your eyes open

Oil will peak at $230 a US barrel, that is why I am warning you all, start stockpiling fuel/petrol/oil now, should have started 5 years ago but no one listened, this is not a game.,

My opinion is stop thinking about earthquakes and tsunamis, those HAARP disasters come later on. Focus on the economy, focus on stockpiling goods, that should be your focus.

No. May 11th is the point of no return- Day 1. It's a slow process, it's not going to get to $230 a barrel next month. April 11th was the nuclear PONR, none of you saw it coming

Hope that helps.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Do you know what, i reallty dont know what to make of this guy, I keep an eye on his facebook page because he friended me, but it wont be long to wait to see if hes right about australia or not, then he can be debunked or whatever.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ok after searching for him through FB I have got on his page but I can not see his status so il take your work that what you quoted is what he wrote.

I understand he supposedly predicted the Japan quake, from what I understand I don't think he could have hacked FB to change the dates on his Japan prediction, maby he got lucky!

He then said he would warn us when the next big quake hit Japan and that he would put up the earthquake disaster card with Tokyo clock on it as his profile picture to warn us! Still waiting for that.

So what else has he predicted, I was not aware he had made any others!
Would someone mind filling me in!

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The prediction is very vague, about fuel and food crisis happening soon due to financial collapses around the globe. I am a follower on his facebook as i have been intrested since his Japan earthquake that was spot on.

link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Cheers man, yeah the more stuff he spews the less credible he becomes in my opinion!

If someone actually predicted two things that came true when they said it would, without a load of false predictions not coming true in-between they would have so much more credibility!

I am still yet to see a single prediction ever posted on ATS or the internet for that matter to ever come true, dont know why I buy into them!

link   
He just said to INVEST IN GOLD AND SILVER. Hmmm, maybe he is trying to jump start the economy in his own way.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Kinda hard to stockpile fuel since it goes bad in a relatively short amount of time.
I stockpile brass.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
He just said to INVEST IN GOLD AND SILVER. Hmmm, maybe he is trying to jump start the economy in his own way.

If this is the case then it want be to bad...If you can still buy things with gold and silver...Wait till gold and silver is no good....You need to put up seeds, dried food, water, tools, etc.......At least you'll be around a little longer to see how TPTB take us down and you might even get a chance to take a few of them down also....Wouldn't that be fun after all they have put people through all these years.....You may even learn a little something....The last time I tried to eat gold and silver I believe it cracked 2 teeth and broke one completely off...Food and such is a lot better on them....Don't think TPTB are the only ones with a list...I have a list also.....what they can do to me..I also can do to them...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Mitchell Coombes My main source of evidence is my track record.

newest one.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This kid is hot right now
I think we have the next alex jones/david Icke/Edgar Cayce/Star Child prodigy here on ATS being chatted about.He's probably got extra dna.
that reminds me. I saw a kid in the market here in the south of spain with a tinfoil hat with an antenna/ball on it and it looked exactly like this kid mitchell coombes
coincidence ?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

This content is currently unavailable The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Looks like his page has been taken down..coco

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Apparently he predicted the Japan quake to the exact day and hour. A couple weeks ago he said he will make his profile picture on Facebook a picture of the Wako Clock Tower in Japan 11 hours before a huge earthquake is going to hit. He hasn't done that yet, but when he does, I'll be waiting to see what happens in 11 hours.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
His predictions are gatherd from studying the Illuminati Card Game, apparently thats how he predicted the japan quake.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join