It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all discuss the conspiracy. What about the solution?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There seems to be a lot of arguing over whether there is a real threat from an NWO, whether Bush is a new HItler, which secret societies rule the world etc. etc.

Discussion gets us closer to the truth maybe, but what do you all think we can seriously do about it? What are your suggestions to stop it happening?

I think that if it can't be stopped then we just have to accept it.

My suggestion would be a resistance movement ... but how would we mobilise? and how would we mobilise safely?

Or have you got other ideas?

EDIT: I posted this before I saw THIS thread but still, I think it's relevent

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by moonclamp]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah it is an unreasonable world out there, and because of that the world is going to need a New World Order to keep the world in line. The times are changing. Technology is controlling man. The world will see the weakness of man in the next coming years to fall farther and farther into oblivion. When will that stop??? When we stop being weak. Take responsiblity for your actions, and see to it that other are held responsible for their actions. The world is lawless. If it wasn't than war would not exist. War is created because of crime between nations. So the crime must stop. For the crime to stop the corruption must stop first. You See?????

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A lot of people are concerned about what's going out in the world...

In the time of hitler, men didn't have the internet to discuss the problems about, we now globbaly talk about this things, a very strong movement i guess...

Look at all the protest against the war, in all countries (even the ones without internet) all over the world; with one message: stop it now!

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerOne
A lot of people are concerned about what's going out in the world...

In the time of hitler, men didn't have the internet to discuss the problems about, we now globbaly talk about this things, a very strong movement i guess...

Look at all the protest against the war, in all countries (even the ones without internet) all over the world; with one message: stop it now!
But is it working? ... Everyone is calling to stop war, stop this, stop that ... but not that many people can see the full picture ... maybe education is the key ... (I'm just thinking out loud here)

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The Conspiracy has been going on long before you and I were born, and will continue after we are dead (perhaps not too far in the future, unfortunately).

I dont know that there really is much that can be done to stop, avert, or otherwise change what is going on around us (as it has been planned for at least 200 years, they have had more than enough time to plan for any and all contingencies that any of us would likely be able to devise to attempt serious change). Therefore, the question isnt really what can we do to change things, so much as what can we do to ensure our own survival?

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
revolution?

the economy get's on *h (edited)*is ass, we poluted the planet almost to the max, the world is breaking...

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by zerOne]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
yeah right, so what's the problem than?
we are already puppets (that brings us to the matrix conspiracy), so why worry?

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by zerOne]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Someone already tried to to answer this question with "Rap" and I particularly liked the response of someone, "Freemasonry" lol.

It's a good solution though, after all, it has challenged the "enslaving nature of Catholicism" in my opinion, and I don't think many would disagree, though many would question whether or not it is intentional, or if Freemasonry just allows freedom to grow, due to its closed door policies.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
the only way to counter knowledge is to create a society where all the people work for knowledge, and not for war. where no man is above any other, and where no two must pick up their swords but instead rationally and logically. the thing is though, not all the world would have to be included at once. here is how...

first, a group of people who hold this idea, come together, and find a place to begin their society. it could be anywhere, the best bet would be an island, maybe bahaminian or other carribean, where there is an abundance of fish, and arable land. first, these people would use natrual resources to build homes, using things found on the chains of islands, and even making larger underground complexes beneath and between islands. at the same time, it would establish a way to aquire food and supplies that would allow us to properly irrigate, and crop land i dunno about farming so that much would be a bit off. then the sciences would come into play. we would adopt current technologies and put them into use along with scientific theory. along with institutions for philosophy, where people would 'question everything' eventually we could utilize resources we have available. then expand, slowly but surely. first place factions of our cause in all nations of the world, educate people on the falsities of religion, not to say don't practice, but let it not lead your life. then make a swift coup d'etat on many of the large gov't and announcing our ideals and instead of forcing it upon people, slowly introduce it into their daily lifestyle. instead of useless things like lawsuits, mere exploitations in the flaws in our judicial system, we could devout the time spent in law school, to education on philosophy, and putting those ideals into fact. then begin the practice of the science developed by that into technology available to all without a capitolist or control or traditional system, but rather a 'for the good of the people' system. the only goods that'd be produced by man would be things essential to human improvement, the rest would be made by the person. and by that i mean useless normal stuff like toys, needless arts like daytime television and novels. instead, we'd be our own stories, much more interesting than anything on tv. tv blows. but the hardest part about this is finding those willing to give their whole lives to making this possible when it mayn't be acheived in our own lifetime.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This would not work.

I just had a thought, a connection rather. To what the Garden of Eden really is saying.

When they take the apple from the tree of knowledge and learn evil and good, they do not learn to wear clothes or that the flesh is "sin" or whatever, but that they learn "killing".

One of the outcomes of the apple is the learning of "death" and why we die, this implies an "explaination for death" but you know, maybe it also implies a realization that we can kill.

We were once animals, incapable of killing eachother, we'd beat our chests and throw stones and hollar, and the strongest would win.

But our intelligence allowed something that would have been learned much later, for it has been a driving force of society forever, and so must be more recent.

The ability to kill, to say "I will not back down because he is stronger, I will sharpen a stick and stab him in the lower left of his body, and then run, letting him die without me ever facing him."

This is where "Good and Evil" truly comes from, for while all things are relative, one thing is not, what we fight for.

We fight for Good (defined differently among cultures, but with similarities) or Evil (always ignorance, no matter what culture, evil if they define anything as such, is always a state of ignorance).

And because of the realization of these two "things" we can never go back.

Someone will always be ignorant, and use their feelings for judgement and kill out of "Evil", and when it is a person who commands men, then others must rise up that know he is wrong, and fight as well.

Because of this, we can have no Utopia. no peace, no cooperation, as a whole.

While we'll have short times of doing so, there will be conflict for all sorts of reasons, that can be wholy but not accurately summed up as "Evil and Good".

The story of Adam and Eve, shows that we have gained something, that we can not do away with, it is not the Ring of Sauron, that we can simply cast into the fires of Mount Doom.

It is our burden, forever, and it will never change. For when Ignorance takes hold Evil spreads its darkness, and when evil becomes too encompassing the Good take heart and turn the balance through bravery, and when the Good have won peace for too long, they grow ignorant, and we all know where that leads.

It is a cycle, we shall always have to bare.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
is part of the goal. to edcucate the ignorant, and figure out a way to 'fix' those who won't accept. those who won't accept that they'll die must be shown that it isn't an advantage, nor something to be afraid of. the ability to kill is entirely within our free will, so at best it is our own minds who decide whether we do so or not. self defence is possible as a good solution to evil, even if it means death, and if that evers has to happen, you must make peace with that as it is the past and can't be undone. utopia and paradise is fake anyway, as humans the best we can do is live alongside 'sin' and accept that we aren't perfect, and work together in unity, until we find our perfection, perfection in itself is death, the end of the cycle, for when it comes we know not what shall happen. but we must accept that it will happen. maybe we will still exsist but not as our current selves, if that is so, find a way to retain the knowledge of our past. i don't know, that's why it must be unified, no man can do it alone.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well you're never going to get everyone to agree, for it is the man who thinks outside the crowd who rules.

In a democracy, many must disagree, or we'd not be a democracy.

In a facist state, the only one that has to disagree is the Dictator, all others must agree with how he agrees, and when he disagrees with them, he'll try to change their views.

Life is much a cycle of many things, agreeing and disagreeing, hate and love, death and life, war and peace so forth.

Many things in nature have no opposites, but everything in humans do, and I think it is from these opposites that humans derive their intelligence to begin with.

Its cost, is war, hate, ignorance...but its bounty is peace, love, and intelligence.

So while ideally one can say "why can we not all work together."

But the truth is someone will step out of line, to further himself. and be recieved poorly, how he responds to it is how history will record him.

Socrates responded you could say, well.

But people such as Marx, Hitler, they responded poorly.

It should be impossible to disagree without violence, but it seems there is something trying to dehumanize us.

For it is passion that leads to all things, passion is human, if you take it away, you are not human, you can't love, but you also can't hate.

So your Utopia, can't exist.

Not because we can't make it happen, but because WE won't exist if we do make it happen, we are not bags of meat, but souls, and without our soul whatever it be, you'll have the organized perpetual peace you seek, but you'll have no "you".

However I do think we must learn from history, and that is sadly slipping these days.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Has anyone ever read,

Conversations with God?

The collective consciousness has created this experience.

This is just an experience. Good-bad right-wrong
rich-poor these dualities exist as tools so we can
better use our power to create, recreate and to
choose who we "will" become.

If we don't take control of our own minds then we will
let ourselves fall victim to the collective consciousness.

We will be recreating ourselves as the victim, it
is our choice there is always a choice.

The U.S. government seems to want the experience
of controlling the world.
The people if they allow this to happen, will be choosing
to recreate themselves as the one being controlled.

We are all a part of God. That is the message of
Jesus, Buddha,Krishna,etc.

WE HAVE THE POWER.

That "TRUTH" will set you free.

Religion is used to control people.
Need to survive is used to control people.

We have the power to share food,clothing,technology,
education with everyone.

Why don't we? That is our choice.
We create everything.

I think as humans we like to create these dramas.
Life would be to boring.

If one person wants to have the experience of killing
the there must be a person who wants the experience
of being killed in a certain way.

How dramatic our experiences are is our creation.

We judge things so we may know where we stand
in relation to other experiences.

God judges NOTHING. God is experiencing all of
this through us. We are all spirits having
a human experience......or if we choose a alien
experience.

I am very interested to know what others
think about this kind of thinking.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonclamp

There seems to be a lot of arguing over whether there is a real threat from an NWO, whether Bush is a new HItler, which secret societies rule the world etc. etc.

Discussion gets us closer to the truth maybe, but what do you all think we can seriously do about it? What are your suggestions to stop it happening?

I think that if it can't be stopped then we just have to accept it.

My suggestion would be a resistance movement ... but how would we mobilise? and how would we mobilise safely?

Or have you got other ideas?

EDIT: I posted this before I saw THIS thread but still, I think it's relevent

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by moonclamp]

Yeah moonman, we need people with IQ over 150 and in excellent physical shape.

Then we need them all in one big room with chandelier lights. Then we need to feed them with tea and THEN debate a solution.

Seriosly, the best solution to stop "NWO" is to kill all high ranking illuminati members. ANd it's not the best solution, it's the only solution.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   

[Edited on 3-4-2003 by Papa Karlo]

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Answering an oppressive and violent "order" with violence isnt going to help a lot. Sure, what you said would work....but then you'd paint yourself as bad as those you try to overcome. My opinion is the first thing necessary is the raise awareness, to make a concrete case concerning such an orders existence, and a plan of what must be done. So first those who believe it must be done organize, create a plan to raise awareness, and after awareness has been raised, create and implement a plan for change.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
solution............... watch and be prepared ......

killing is not part of anyones plan but those that are against ""good""

people that beleive that they can stop all this from happening are not really true to themselves.......

distance yourself from worldly pleasures and all worldy future ""Peace"" solutions.........

Peace wont come peacefully, and when you think ""Peace"" has come, all will be a lie ..........

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Occasionally even top tier illuminati/NWO members have been removed from public life when their dealings were exposed. For an interesting look at the Bush Family role in the hierarchy, check out www.tarpley.net.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You'll never win through fighting, as a Brother today told me that "Knowledge is power, look at Massada, what did they accomplish? They died in defiance to Rome yet Rome endured for many more generations."

He than said, "however Josephus also living at that time, gave in to the Romans, surrendering Jerusalem so as to preserve Jerusalem's libraries, their Knowledge, he would not let it be burned. He recognized that Knowledge would win in the end."

This is a pattern the Jews have followed for ages. And it's harshly tested in Israel now.

Why did the jews not fight back against the Nazis? They were surely capable of doing it, it wasn't because they had no clue what the hell was going on.

It was 5 parts, 1 part faith that G-d knew what he was doing and 4 parts understanding that as long as the Jews knew the "truth" the real history that the Germans tried to destroy, they would win, even if it took them another 1000 years, as it did against the Romans.

For you see, empires rise and fall, but cultures do not, knowledge does not, Judaism is a convergance of both. Freemasonry also preaches the seeking of "Truth" and Knowledge.

These are the true solutions.

You all say "WE MUST STOP THE NWO!" "KILL ALL THEIR LEADERS".

Yeah and have a thousand year war?

No....

If you devise a system like Freemasonry, or Judaism did, that teaches history without the addition of Political Agenda, or racist attacks, or just plain changes, then you will out last the "NWO". The NWO would be a passing phase. And your "secret society" your "mystery school" your "Gaurdians of Knowledge" will endure past all things.

Power is in the mind, not in the body. What does it matter if you are a slave, if you know the truth?

Suffering may not be acceptable always, but if you know the truth, that is all of history as it was passed down to us (Believe it or not but much of it was, it's not like archaeology is discovering unknown bits of the past), then nothing can defeat you.

Remember this:

"There's no shame in defeat, so long as the soul remains unconquered."

In the case of something like the "NWO", it can never endure, for eventually the truth, knowledge, will burden it, and tear it down.

What is the solution? To not be the ignorant pawn of the system. Nothing more is necissary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join