It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can America Survive Its Traitors Within?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There is so much that I don't approve of or agree with going on in "My Country" that I am seriously considering leaving but, I have no idea where to go since the sicknesses have engulfed the world and while I could just sail to some remote island, it is not like all the "Crud" is going to simply go away or destroy itself. So, I am starting this thread, not expecting much but maybe there are some members out there with ideas they feel safe sharing as to what can be done to counteract what this government is doing to our country. I am not just talking about Obama, Bush and Clinton and Bush Sr., they are and were all working for the same people who are the enemies of our Republic and it may be all except JFK were in fact pawns of these Globalist Fascist enemies of humanity and the United States of America. Dwight Eisenhower was of course right and I will throw that YouTube of his speech, as I have no doubt 9-11 included components of the Military-Industrial Complex but first I want to post a quote from Marcus Tullius Cicero, which most know as simply Cicero, who was murdered for his words. I hope ATS doesn't ban me for this attempt but it won't be the first time and they have now come up with other ways of shutting people up.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

and this speech from the founder of the John Birch Society:

and this Norman Dodd interviewed in 1982 by G. Edward Griffin regarding the time he spent as the head researcher for the Reece Committee.

you will have to click through to YouTube for the remainder of this interview.
edit on 21-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
We will never make it with this ship of fools that are running this country right now.....They are no more than money hungry puppet bastards....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I think eventually America will split up along the lines of Red and Blue states. With the Red States a single Country and the Blue northeast,midwest and west coast being separate nations

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You do know that Eisenhower was referring to the Red Scare don't you. Do you really want a repeat of that, it's actually happened twice.

How would you like to be accused of being a communist and be found guilty just because someone accused you of it?

Also why do you you think the recent presidents were under someone's control but Kennedy or Eisenhower weren't.

I would like a good response so I can completly debunk it and show you the error of your ways

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

KGB files showed the majority of the people who were brought before the Un American Activities Committee were Communists working for and with the Soviet Union and their Eastern Bloc satellite states

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am not going to argue or banter definitions. Those who listen and dig deep enough will realize that the same people and organizations that Norman Dodd was speaking of are the same people and organizations that Eisenhower was talking about and later the John Birch Society.

If Obama is not a groomed member of the same Cabal, then explain why he has continued the same policies as Bush. I am not conned and am not going to banter prattle. Those who will do their homework will come to the same conclusions and while I full well expect this thread to be full of individuals who will refute and find ways to derail my attempt, it will not derail my sureness about who the enemies of my country are; the most recent being President Obama and all those with him, knowingly or unknowingly. Ask yourselves what Eisenhower would say about TSA for example and of course I expect some, if not many to be offended by Robert Welch comment about "People Of Good Moral Fiber" and if you are not, maybe you should be.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TennesseeFan
reply to post by kro32

KGB files showed the majority of the people who were brought before the Un American Activities Committee were Communists working for and with the Soviet Union and their Eastern Bloc satellite states

Woe is you for debating a History Student.

These numbers are just from the following federal employees who had to sign the Loyalty Oath Program.

4 million people signed it

9,000 were reported as communist by fellow employees

3,000 hearings took place

379 officially lost their jobs

I would hardly call that most...it's actually like .0002 %

You sir have been debunked

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

i have posted that on here a couple of times what marcus said. it rings true of what is the current state of the union.

the plague in this country is political ambitions where the people no longer count for nothing.

marcus cicero words ring true for just about every issue facing this country.

but i am sad to say there is nothing and noone that will ever be able to stop it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You offer zero proof as to who is responsible for grooming our presidents. Obama continued Bush's policy simply because it's what he felt was necessary.

No one is pulling his strings or any other presidents for that matter. Sure they will have outside forces attempting to influence them but that is part of the American political system and was predicted would happen by Jefferson himself but accepted as part of being a free and democratic society.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05ff9c926cb1.jpg[/atsimg]
[color=#FF0000]
Democrats and Republicans have ripped the heart out of America. It is time for We the People to put it back. The Constitution needs to be restored as the basis of laws in America. We the People are no longer represented by those who we elect to do that job. Instead they are bought off by big business, big pharma, big unions. The constituency is being bypassed by lobbyists who ply our Senators and Representatives with under the table money and gifts and promises of future lucre.

[color=#FFFFFF]It is well past time for a complete house cleaning in Washington DC as well as in the individual State Capitols. The time is well past to fire the arrogant fools who refuse to do the job and bring in competent Citizen Statesmen who love America more than they love power and money.

[color=#3333FF]The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the constitution from that government.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05ff9c926cb1.jpg[/atsimg]
[color=#FF0000]
Democrats and Republicans have ripped the heart out of America. It is time for We the People to put it back. The Constitution needs to be restored as the basis of laws in America. We the People are no longer represented by those who we elect to do that job. Instead they are bought off by big business, big pharma, big unions. The constituency is being bypassed by lobbyists who ply our Senators and Representatives with under the table money and gifts and promises of future lucre.

[color=#FFFFFF]It is well past time for a complete house cleaning in Washington DC as well as in the individual State Capitols. The time is well past to fire the arrogant fools who refuse to do the job and bring in competent Citizen Statesmen who love America more than they love power and money.

[color=#3333FF]The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the constitution from that government.

I agree with you, Democrat, Republican, all the same with the exceptions of a few voices like Ron Paul and his son but these are far from what I would call leaders I would follow over the hill. Fact is, our Constitution, Bill of Rights and Republic were being eaten away at years ago and now the nation we were and could have been is pretty much gone. We are not suppose to be a Democracy (Mob Rule), we are suppose to be a Republic of free men and women (One Man/Woman, One Vote). Unfortunately, it is not from just one direction fro which we are being destroyed but from every direction possible. Take a look here for example, I was asked for proof about Obama but even if I gave examples, that person wants to believe, needs to believe and will continue to believe what they think will turn out okay for them and will not wake up until the day it is them being treated like a stupid slave in their own country. A person with eyes and ears will see and hear what is going on and come to their own conclusions. Obama? His election was planned and fixed, just as was Bush's but in Obama's case, he is meant to distract and woo the minorities who actually believed he was going to bring change for the good of this country. I expect this thread to die soon; am amazed it made it this far; it just goes to show you how many just want to ignore any subject that say they are being led into slavery.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The answer is, that NO, America cannot survive its traitors within.
Am I being negative? Perhaps. But, you have to understand what America actually WAS, before you can actually understand what it IS, and only then what is happening to IT.
First, America never was ANYTHING at all, but an experiment that failed. Sure, it meant a lot to the people aka Guinea pigs that were given an opportunity to make a country their own,
but the bottom line is that the Guinea Pigs weren't productive enough. They had fat and lazy little Guinea pigs that didn't really care about being productive...that is problem numero uno, and then we have something called GREED, which all weak people/business owners are subject to. Greed entices business owners to look for the cheapest price for their raw materials and their labor. Greed entices workers to take advantage of any reason to get the most "stuff" for the least "labor"....
So, here we are.

But, in case you missed it. There are actually a few people that pull the strings of the puppets that make...MADE this whole thing work for a while. In fact, they continue to make it work through the manipulation of the market...the currencies..the CREDIT.

Bottom line. YOUR credit, dear American, is only as good as your ASSETS can fetch on the open and GLOBAL market. You have more assets than you know, but it is NOT your labor. Watch while those "American" treasures disappear.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Talked about it for years around here, no one really cares enough to take action and make changes. Society is blissfully happy in their self ignorance.

Trust me I have tried, search my threads, majority of them are on this very subject. Especially the earlier years.

Seems so few want to know, and even fewer want to take action.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
double post

edit on 21-4-2011 by ADVISOR because: I need the practice...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
You offer zero proof as to who is responsible for grooming our presidents. Obama continued Bush's policy simply because it's what he felt was necessary.

No one is pulling his strings or any other presidents for that matter. Sure they will have outside forces attempting to influence them but that is part of the American political system and was predicted would happen by Jefferson himself but accepted as part of being a free and democratic society.

Okay Mr. Zero Proof, how about this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I don't expect you and those like you to believe your President Obama is a hand picked Globalist Traitor to his oath of office until the his bus runs you over. It is ironic how smart the Puppet Masters are, they knew placing a semi-black man in office would not only sooth and woo the repressed minorities but distract many from watching what his other hand was doing; signing secret deals with other countries to further erode our national sovereignty for example.

edit on 22-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos and expanded comment

top topics

join