It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star of David Tattoo on Libyan Rebel (youtube april 21-2011)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Ok so either this guys a big fan of Isreal like most al queda? Or this is another Israel led black op...
What do you guys think I mean no way a Muslim would get a tatoo let alone one of the star of david right?

edit Still no word on the source until we get one it could as well be a reverse psy ops by the Muslims... Still someones stirring the pot non?

I sent the original youtuber a request for the source until he gets back or someone who speaks arabic pops in.
dig in mes amis
edit on 21-4-2011 by UcDat because: duh edit

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
where's the proof this is even a libyan rebel...whoever is reporting on this could have just found some dude with the tattoo and put him in a bed and said hey look it's a libyan rebel with a tattoo omg...he almost seems to be showing it off too...they pan from his face to the tattoo like 6 or 7 times...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Very interesting I can see your way of thinking, it makes sense the guy being an Israel black op soldier and it wouldn't surprise me if Israel are running black ops all over the middle east to spark more conflict... but I dont understand the language in the video.... and I personally don't accept most youtube videos as evidence.

A better source is needed, although im sure it would be hard to find... after all Israel has a major hand at play in the MSM and would never allow such actions come to light!

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

That video is propaganda at it's most unabashed- the editing

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Those damn Israelli's trying to help the Libyans be free of Qadaffi must be the end of the world now oh my goodness those Israeli's have lost there mind!! They must be up to no good.....what would you do when the region you rightly live in is on fire? Just let it burn all the while those who want to kill you for blind hatred(they are all brothers) and allow them to take over and then come after you? I think not!

Seriously that is pathetic, Americans are there too, Iranians are there too....A lot of people from various sides are there get over it....that's war!

You people do realize this is exactly what they want from you....The hatred towards Israel hence all the propaganda spewing against them like that pathetic view they did 9/11
na CIA operation but hey nice effort though that is Soros for you Mr. Anti-Israel.....
edit on 21-4-2011 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
where's the proof this is even a libyan rebel...whoever is reporting on this could have just found some dude with the tattoo and put him in a bed and said hey look it's a libyan rebel with a tattoo omg...he almost seems to be showing it off too...they pan from his face to the tattoo like 6 or 7 times...

I cant say I speak Arab nor read it so until someone who does pops in I will venture to say it looks an official news cast to me. Here's the guy who's credited with putting up the vid. I'll send him a message to see if I can get the source.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
not many arabic members or you guys just scared ta blow your covers

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

That's not the Star of David, it is the Star of Saturn.

Look it up..

That's where the Star of David originates from... The six-pointed star..
edit on 21-4-2011 by rstregooski because: cvn

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Do you really think Mossad sends agents to an Islamic country with star of davids tatooed on them!? - that I am afraid is a measure of the lack of common sense that you possess.

AQ - on the other hand would have no problem tattooing its operatives to pass them off as Israelis.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
ok so the original youtuber sent me a reply

"Re: hey do you know the source for the star of david tatoo?
Hey I think it is from Libyan state TV, I can't understand Arabic unfortunately but I know its a rebel soldier that they captured and are treating and discovered a star of david tattoo on him."

I gave him the link here hopefully he joins in. In case he doesn't Ill send him another message asking where he got the video tho it does look like official Lybian tv to me... No Arabic speakers? I'm going to a mosque tomorrow but its my first time and packing my lap top and this vid on top of me wife and four kids might be a bit much...

Anyone else wondering what Libya has to gain by staging this? Are they positioning for an attack on Isreal? Doesn't make sense to me with the USA and NATO in their pockets... Still a lot better ways to frame Isreal non? And who would join Gadafi against the largest nuclear powerhouse in the middle east? Even Pakistan wouldn't go al lout on them for fear they'd be nuked to kingdom come along with the rest of the world...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
gahdafi was dead against attacking IRAN
as was Mubarek

he just gave all the peeps guns
so he can't be too disliked

say I hear Obama will be coming for the american peeps guns soon...

I hope the Irony of that is obvious to at least some of the quicker draws
edit on 21-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Hexagram - Usage by Muslims

The symbol is known in Arabic as نجمة داوود, Najmat Dāwūd (Star of David) or خاتم سليمان Khātem Sulaymān (Seal of Solomon), but "Seal of Solomon" may also refer to a pentagram or a species of plant.

In various places in the Qur'an, it is written that David and King Solomon (Arabic, Suliman or Sulayman) were prophets and kings and therefore they are revered figures by Muslims. The Medieval pre-Ottoman Anatolian beyliks of the Karamanoğlu and Candaroğlu used the star on their flag.The symbol also used on Hayreddin Barbarossa flag. Even today, the star can be found in mosques and on other Arabic and Islamic artifacts.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
A Libyan rebel with a Star of David and the word "FREEDOM" in English. I totally believe this.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
ill wait for confirmation on this, but it is surelly interesting.

especially when just yesterday i had a friend(who lives in israel) kind of joking(or not) and saying that most of the "lybian rebels" are just criminals taken from israeli prisons and mossad black sites.

i just laughed and said "yeah" as i dont doubt it myself, but i didnt give it much thought.

now this just reminded me of that.

could be propaganda though, but i would not discard it.

either way it would make more sense than being an israeli black op soldier
an israeli black op soldier wont have tattoos or nothing linking him to israel

identification of any sort defeats the point of being a black ops operative

plus the tattoo in that place and the amateur way it looks made, especially on the lettering, really does smell of a prison tattoo.
edit on 21/4/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
translation of the video :

star of David, printed in green on his chest , this hexagram star , for you to know, free 000 , what been said by levy that the state of israel is about the freedom and democracy , and this star is on his leg not his arm, so i believe that and i told you that israel and the mosad is on the move , so this man is fighting for who , this star.

end of translation.

but seriously do you all believe this information coming from the libyan national TV ?

i for one do not believe this TV which belongs to the evil gaddafi.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
translation of the video :

star of David, printed in green on his chest , this hexagram star , for you to know, free 000 , what been said by levy that the state of israel is about the freedom and democracy , and this star is on his leg not his arm, so i believe that and i told you that israel and the mosad is on the move , so this man is fighting for who , this star.

end of translation.

but seriously do you all believe this information coming from the libyan national TV ?

i for one do not believe this TV which belongs to the evil gaddafi.

nice ty for the translation and your opinion
ya for sure Libyan tv could be lying the question we should be asking is why
who gains the most from this? and what...
edit on 22-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
especially when just yesterday i had a friend(who lives in israel) kind of joking(or not) and saying that most of the "lybian rebels" are just criminals taken from israeli prisons and mossad black sites.

could be propaganda though, but i would not discard it.

either way it would make more sense than being an israeli black op soldier
an israeli black op soldier wont have tattoos or nothing linking him to israel

plus the tattoo in that place and the amateur way it looks made, especially on the lettering, really does smell of a prison tattoo.
edit on 21/4/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

edit oops hit the post button before i had commented
ya this seems very legit and has a ring of truth to it many thanks for sharing

Can we get you to probe your source for us? I'd like to know what the general mood is in Isreal if the rocket attacks we hear so much about are impacting anyone and how most of them feel about the Gaza situation and if it relates to Libya.
edit on 22-4-2011 by UcDat because: hit the post button by mistake after editing the quote.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

my source, if i can call him that is a dutch hippe guy working in tel aviv, he deals mostly with israeli college students, we talk about those issues but he tells me those israeli's he comes across mostly think of three things

sex, alchool and shwarma lol

the general perspective he gives me, is that from his perspective, israel and tel aviv is similar to new deli where he also lived, in the way its a secular city, and a very strong feeling of a class system, theres different niches of society and they sort of live in their own bubble, different folk worry about diferent things.

but still, thats his opinion

also, from my own perspective the thing that does unite the israeli citizens, wichever class they belong to, is they all have been to the army.

and they do all know how many nukes they have.

wichever underground tunnel it came from this time

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

also, from my own perspective the thing that does unite the israeli citizens, wichever class they belong to, is they all have been to the army.

and they do all know how many nukes they have.

wichever underground tunnel it came from this time

Cool good info still and ya they'd be crazy to go all out on Israel word is they have about 200 nuclear bombs tho that has got to be exaggerated I hope. I mean where the hell would they put them all in a country that's only 15 or 20 klicks big by some estimates (no one knows for sure since they wont define their borders and stop their land grab)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

the only advantage of having local water resources depleted is that it leaves alot of soft soil to dig under

now put your tinfoil hat tightly on because this is really out there, even further than something that some other sites i refuse to mention would come up with, but i have been told that the "Zion" underground city from the movie matrix is based from the underground hub city being built under israel.

tinfoil hat off, now breathe...

edit on 22/4/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join