It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, I'm new here! :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi comrades

Just a newbie here who has decided to join the forums. I've always liked this forum, had it on my opera speed dial for months and after seeing some interesting threads the past couple of days I decided I wanna express my thoughts on some topics

I value the freedom to express my opinion since I think we may not have it at some point.

So I'll just introduce myself; try not to get bored now

Ever since I was young I felt something was wrong with the world, I didn't know it at the time but there was always that hint that something wasn't right. Main feeling may have came from the bullying at school. It was after talking to a friend who mentioned David Icke that I really came into this stuff; around 2003-4. As I was young I believed most of what I saw and saw things in black and white ;P The 9/11 conspiracy and 2012 were my biggest interests and may have been the reason I didn't do so good through school&college. However what's done is done and I cannot change the past, though I may have failed my A Levels As I've grown older I've found there's something much more important than these now and that's the system; as I go through information it makes more and more sense that the system just isn't working for the human race.

I like to think I'm on somewhat of a journey and maybe ATS will maybe be part of my journey to gain more knowledge about current issues, and maybe that knowledge will give me the courage to take up certain choices in my life.

So I'd just like to say thank you ATS, giving the opportunity to express my feelings I thank you for that.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FishyAnon

Greetings fish with no name, your story is exactly like mine, even down to Icke, he started all this of for me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ats iam pretty sure a mod will drop by shortly. I hope you have great time on this website.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Helle there... I'm relatively new here too. My best advice to you is to ignore the jerks who just want to pick a fight or just plain have bad attitudes.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hi FishyAnon, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
We're glad to have you!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

top topics

join