It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoekstra: Don’t Underestimate Trump — His Straight Talk Has Captured Voters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Important on voter's minds is that Obama has never run a business, not even so much as a lemonade stand. He is a creation of the CIA. There's only so much the CIA can use Obama for to Pied Piper the liberals. Eventually it is time for America to get back to the business of buiness.

Republican Pete Hoekstra, who served 18 years in the U.S. House, tells Newsmax that Donald Trump is the only potential GOP presidential candidate who has “captured the imagination” and says a Trump candidacy could “resonate very, very well” with the voters in 2012

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
trump has not got my vote and never will

trump may be a businessman but who has gone bankrupt numerous times.

trumps record speaks contrary to the words that come out of his mouth.

trump runs and you people are guaranteeing another 4 more years of obama

and thats a fact.
edit on 21-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccponzi
Important on voter's minds is that Obama has never run a business, not even so much as a lemonade stand. He is a creation of the CIA. There's only so much the CIA can use Obama for to Pied Piper the liberals. Eventually it is time for America to get back to the business of buiness.

Republican Pete Hoekstra, who served 18 years in the U.S. House, tells Newsmax that Donald Trump is the only potential GOP presidential candidate who has “captured the imagination” and says a Trump candidacy could “resonate very, very well” with the voters in 2012

www.newsmax.com...

How do you think he is a creation of the CIA. I know this is a conspiracy site but even that's a stretch

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The way i see it...is if we let trump be president...we'll be in war with just about everybody out there if he had his way...if we let obama stay president the same thing will happen (because he's a shill willing to bend over for every corporation that wants something i.e. war)...Everybody needs to vote 3rd party and give the finger to all these big names that are being shoved in our face like they're the only ones who "deserve" it...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
The way i see it...is if we let trump be president...we'll be in war with just about everybody out there if he had his way...if we let obama stay president the same thing will happen (because he's a shill willing to bend over for every corporation that wants something i.e. war)...Everybody needs to vote 3rd party and give the finger to all these big names that are being shoved in our face like they're the only ones who "deserve" it...

Doubtful. It takes alot of planning to prepare for a war. You can't just take office then start sending troops wherever you want like they are toys in your playbox or something.

Odd's are that Trump would get in there and start dealing with the economy in the way he thinks is best, whether you agree with his way or not that would be his first concern. There will be an adjustment period where he won't make any major decisions regarding foreign policy.

He has criticized the Republicans alot on their stances of the use of war power so it will be interesting to see if he maintains the status quo or starts ending our involvement in foreign campaigns. I actually think his views will be more isolationism leaning than following the Truman Doctrine.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

The problem is not whether we will be in a war, the problem is if we can win the war. Which doesn't seem to be happening under Obama.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
IMHO, Trump is the only candidate who actually knows how finances and government should work to keep us from being forced into using a one world currency. He would not pussyfoot around or mince words with the tax and spend liberals in congress. From past statements I have heard him say on the subject I also don't think we would be paying nearly so much for a barrel of crude for very long after he is elected.

That is important because the cost of travel and transportation affects the cost of everything we do and use. Again, IMHO, the cost of energy is the single most important thing we can reduce to bring the economy back from the brink of disaster.

And that would translate to more jobs as well. There is an old saying that an army travels on it's stomach. Well our nation travels on it's gas tank. If energy prices are allowed to continue to rise it will destroy our economy and conversely if we can bring energy costs down significantly it will provide a major boost to our economy.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

It takes American dollars to keep American dollars strong and separate from whatever George Soros has planned for the American dollar.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Trump is the only candidate who actually knows how finances and government should work to keep us from being forced into using a one world currency

Maybe he does. But those bankruptcies does question how well he does.

The question I have is how does Trump plan to restore America seeing that he would have to rely heavily on Congresses help? It isn't like he will have the power to say "Your fired."

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Bankruptcies? I hear Trump is worth seven billion. Doesn't sound like he lost all that much in his business dealings.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Liberals don't want a good president. A good president makes them look bad.

That's why we ended up with Carter and Obama.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'll bet that Donald Trump would stock the Supreme Court with the most business savvy justices we've ever seen.

I could live with that, as could the rest of capitalist America.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't think we could agree on many things.
But I can agree that Trump would run this country into the ground. He is not a straight talker. He panders to the extreme. And honestly? I don't want to have a President that can only run his mouth.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Please stop saying things I agree with. It's freaking me out!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Freaking each other out, and it isn't even Halloween.
edit on 22-4-2011 by ccponzi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

Edited after you edited
edit on 22-4-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Obama doesn't pander to the extreme? Since when?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

i am still a right winger republican islamophobe,racist,nazi bigot man

trump is a rino and i am sick of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

trump is all talk no substance.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh, come on. You don't really have an SS serial number tattoo, do you?

<<   2 >>

join