It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Speech in Philadelphia Posted April !9th 2011 On The Web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Speech given on the 9th of April 2011

dprogram.net...

edit on 21-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Do you have an opinion on this or what.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainboStar

Yes, It's a damn good Speech that everybody should listen to, and hopefully wake people up.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Yes, It's a damn good Speech that everybody should listen to, and hopefully wake people up.

Good enough for me! S & F

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Haha, I haven't watched those videos, but I have seen him in some interviews. A lot of what he says is valuable but I also think that he takes things a little too far.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Haha, I haven't watched those videos, but I have seen him in some interviews. A lot of what he says is valuable but I also think that he takes things a little too far.

That's the trouble, not enough people take it as far as Jesse does.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Greetings Hawaii50th:

Excellent video, and I agree, everyone should watch all five of them.

None of the above as a alternative to democrat or republican on the ballot is a greet idea. Definitely a vote of No confidence in ether party.

Listing candidates buy name only and not their party, also a good idea. It would force people to really think about their vote, and research what each candidate stands for. Instead of just voting for a party, witch many people do.

Reinstate the draft. Why not? People are complaisant about the three wars we are in due to the volunteer only army, we all think want to be shot at. This alone would wake up this country to understand what we are allowing the government to do is not in our best interest.

Jesse Ventura tells it like it is, like him or not. You can't argue with the mans ability to see through the lies.

trinity369

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
ATS's "TruthSeeker" Jesse Ventura.... ???? no way - I've been feeding Jesse - gosh~! we are in deep do do folk. I've been giving truthseeker the goods for years..... right here on ATS.... one in the same >??

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
ATS's "TruthSeeker" Jesse Ventura.... ???? no way - I've been feeding Jesse - gosh~! we are in deep do do folk. I've been giving truthseeker the goods for years..... right here on ATS.... one in the same >??

Yea right.

new topics

top topics

join