It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Pact: Minnesota Teens Haylee Fentress and Paige Moravetz Commit Suicide at Slumber Party

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Maybe they knew something we don't? It's still sad so young...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

You sound like a child, someone who has an awful lot to learn in life.

The thing is, life has a way of humbling the self serving and the wicked.

Please remember your words when you reach out in your time of desperation and no campassion is show upon you.

Your own dark heart will be your tomb.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Trust me, if and when I ever come upon another dark moment in life, other people are the last thing I would look to.

Everyone deals with problems in their own way. Accept the fact not everyone needs compassion or sympathy.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Well, that was a cute little story... not sure when eugenics got mentioned.

I can hardly see how this article is deemed worthy of ATS and my awareness. It's just the kind of rubbish that pollutes a B grade conspiracy site. Not that I have ever gained much knowledge here... only wisdom of self.

Keep in mind, their souls have simply passed over the veil... into universal awareness and their higher selves. Now, they are planning a new incarnation to learn a separate set of values. Killing themselves was pure, guided fate and an important lesson in the lower realms of duality. So who are you to judge, seeing things from such a limited perspective?

I think most people on ATS should kill themselves, sadly... that is not the case.

Then again, who are YOU to judge other peoples perceptions of said event when you view yourself as having attained such great wisdom and enlightenment more than us "mere" mortals could. You state your perception as fact and deny contemplation. Your post reeks of arrogance and narcissism that makes me want to urinate fire.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Don't think there's anymore to say about the suicides
I'm guilty of that.

Thread will be closed soon, i think.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I'm just saying there's a lot more interesting topics and practices you could be devoting time to other than squabbling over some make believe social issues and 2 dead teens. I mean, where does this fit in the grand scheme of things...? Oh wait, I just told you.

Get a sense of humor and perhaps a sense of self. Non egoic meditation might help.

Yet... as clear as I wish to present my case, it comes down to a student being ready for the master to appear.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
In America suicide has become the 3rd leading cause of death of people between 15 - 24 and 6th for 5 to 14 year olds.
Isn't Fascism, I mean Capitalism great?
edit on 21-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I'm a capitalist. I would say it has more to do with the media then anything. Image matters more to young people and even adults now then anything else.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto
reply to post by dude69

I'm a capitalist. I would say it has more to do with the media then anything. Image matters more to young people and even adults now then anything else.

Yes and it's tyranny of the majority. If someone is different and actually is capable of critical thought he needs to be " cured " and disciplined. How dare you reject this pathetic hollow existence of a slave hierarchy where the strong get to mangle the weak.

Sure...it's the media's fault...
edit on 21-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I see capitalism different then you do. I do not view capitalism as slavery or forcing people to work for nothing. There are many people capable of extraordinarily things in their lives. I view capitalism as providing for the people and society. What are your economic views? Message me!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It's a shame that people -adults and children alike- don't know the power their word holds.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
....skipping through all the bickering a thought crossed my mind of... what would cause teen suicide to rise?
bullying has been around for years....is it worse now than of years past?....maybe....maybe not....

I then found this interesting link about hormones in poultry and beef causing a multitude of health related issue....something that caught my eye was the link to puberty in girls and how the hormones seem to speed up the process which cant be good....my question /thought is....could these hormones play a role in chemical embalances and an increase in depression.....leading to more teen suicide?

Whatever the cause is, its a very sad trend

www.sustainabletable.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
so all those warriors, martyrs and countless individuals who fought to preserve your freedom in this country mean nothing to you because you never knew them.

well without them, you wouldn't have this wonderfully quaint life with your wife and kids.

you have no regard for the ones that helped put you in the position you are in, and they didn't even know you.

and don't even begin to deny the fact that countless sacrifice their lives for your freedom, and have done so in the past.

you don't want to feel because you are afraid of hurt. so if you get shot by a random man with the same mindset as you, do you not care for the paramedics to come sweep you off your feet and attempt to preserve your life?

how about if that happened to one of your kids? someone who doesn't know them are attempting to help them, and the root of that lies in compassion, something you don't have, but run away from.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili
reply to post by BlackOps719

Trust me, if and when I ever come upon another dark moment in life, other people are the last thing I would look to.

Everyone deals with problems in their own way. Accept the fact not everyone needs compassion or sympathy.

so if you're leaking on the street, let me guess, you're too much of a bada** to call for a doctor who doesn't know you to sow you up, Clint Eastwood watch out.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto

A slumber party in Minnesota ended in tragedy when two eighth grade girls fulfilled a suicide pact, killing themselves and leaving behind suicide notes telling their families that they loved them. The bodies of best friends Haylee Fentress and Paige Moravetz, both 14, were discovered Saturday by Fentress' mother, Tracy Morrison.

Article Source

What is going on in the mind of children and teenagers these days? Maybe it is how their minds are adapting to the outside world and what they understand in their eyes. This is a terrible event. Hopefully we can stop this from happening.

I yearn for the day when the last End of days false prophet is hanged by the intenstines of the last End of Times conspiracy ttheorist.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Instead of actually discussing the article in question in a coherent manner, you bicker amongst yourselves over someone who is ever so slightly chaotic neutral and doesn't share the same level of empathy as you.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join