It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Pact: Minnesota Teens Haylee Fentress and Paige Moravetz Commit Suicide at Slumber Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

+4 more 
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili

Originally posted by unknownman024
reply to post by ViperChili

You sound mentally unstable yourself, with no regard to these two lives; now gone.
And here you sit and talk s*** and really you have no clue as to what drove them to this breaking point. No regard for human life. No regard for anothers feeling. Peace.

I don't care. I didn't know these girls, didn't know their families. Why should I feel bad when people I don't know die?

Given that someone on the planet dies every few seconds, do you spend your entire day weeping for those you do not know? I don't care about other peoples feelings. Emotions are best kept to oneself. If you let what others say affect you, you are insecure in your own mind.

Grow up.

Your ego is what drives you. Your idividuality.
You grew up perfect in this world

Well to fit in at least.

You don't have an identity in the Human race though. You have no empathy to the survival of the human race. You don't know these girls but since you don't care, you wouldn't want to learn because you are simpley yourself. Because you are a nobody to everybody, but everybody to yourself. You are the root of all evil on the planet. You are not sick, you are simpley what will drive the human race into a hole of eternally burning flames, because you don't care.

I care, for you though. Without you my life would be different. You make a difference in my life. Everyone makes a difference. You being a selfish person without a care for anyone around him, makes me a better person. I appreciate you being below me for me to feel above you. However since i believe we should all be on the persuit of progression i urge you to stop being such a little child aka "Grow up" Guy.

Grow up yourself, the world is a bigger place than you think and just because the sun is always above you when you look up, doesn't mean it's revolving around you.

link   

reply to post by Blarneystoner

32, had a good friend kill himself about 10 years ago. Sure i was sad for a few days since I actually knew him.

Compassion, like religion, is best kept to yourself.

OK.... fair enough.... that explains a lot.

Thanks...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Nowhere near perfect

Compassion is simply a useless emotion. These girls made an idiotic choice to kill themselves, most likely because they cared too much what other people thought of them.

If you simply disregard most people entirely, life is much easier and more fulfilling.

The problems arise when other people attempt to interject themselves where they aren't wanted. Did any of these bleeding hearts in this thread know these girls? Safe to assume they didn't because no one has mentioned it yet.

Some of you can spend all of your time being compassionate (
:lol
while others have better things to concern themselves with.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Death is everywhere, and saying nice things about every dead person is impossible. Everyone posting in this thread has talked badly about someone that has passed.

I wish the Columbine kids did this when they were 14. That wouldn't have been so sad, in retrospect, right?

"Life is so precious" - Patriotic Christian Americans, supporting every war the US has been involved in.

That last part was off on a tangent, but I feel it supported my argument

edit on 21-4-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
DISCUSS THE OP - NOT EACH OTHER.

If, by the way, you don't care.... why post at all?

link   
Standard Mod Speech...

Hi People,

Lets leave the back-n-forth out of it please.

Stick to the topic...not beat eachother over the head with a stick...

Cheers.

link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

I simply said it was good that they did it before they decided to take others with them.

I believe if more mentally unstable people offed themselves at a young age, we would all be better off.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, it's their bodies, their lives and they decided to end it. Maybe they never wanted to be born in the first place. I don't see what the big deal is here, suicide isn't something new, it's a choice and they made their choice.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by doyouremember

Of course I recognize emotion. I simply have no use for peoples feelings. If I do not know you, or care about you, why would I care what you think or feel? You can think I'm an ahole, or an absolutely hilarious mf'er, but if I don't know you, I simply do not care. People let mere words affect them have more pressing issues in their life than anything I may ever say.Especially when those words come from a complete stranger.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Nowhere near perfect

Compassion is simply a useless emotion. These girls made an idiotic choice to kill themselves, most likely because they cared too much what other people thought of them.

If you simply disregard most people entirely, life is much easier and more fulfilling.

The problems arise when other people attempt to interject themselves where they aren't wanted. Did any of these bleeding hearts in this thread know these girls? Safe to assume they didn't because no one has mentioned it yet.

Some of you can spend all of your time being compassionate (
:lol
while others have better things to concern themselves with.

Yes i will be compasionate because my ego doesn't drive me to be alone for the rest of my life. It's a useless emotion when you are alone. You don't desirve the privliage to live in a world where you can talk to another person, because ever single conversation you start or are in, is absolute fake you talking. I will not bother myself with you any longer, even though i gave up at two replies, your so so so below the line of a decent human being that hitler can't even see you from the high thrown he is on. You are just a fake person. Fake fake fake. Because you have no compassion.
Nuff

edit:Hehe sorry mods xD
edit on 21-4-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Death is everywhere, and saying nice things about every dead person is impossible. Everyone posting in this thread has talked badly about someone that has passed.

I wish the Columbine kids did this when they were 14. That wouldn't have been so sad, in retrospect, right?

"Life is so precious" - Patriotic Christian Americans, supporting every war the US has been involved in.

That last part was off on a tangent, but I feel it supported my argument

edit on 21-4-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

dude what planet are you from because no one i know has ever spoken badly about someone who died, especially by suicide. i mean i'm sure it must happen but that its not common thats for sure, thats some extremely rude #. and why do we have to be supporters of the war in iraq just because we have a problem with what this guy said?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

hehehe.... sort of contradicted yourself there.

It's an emotional topic. When someone reacts to this type of thing in a completely un-expected way, people reel against it trying to determine why someone would have such an atypical response.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'm sorry you are alone, or maybe you feel that way. I'm married with a family and doing perfectly fine.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

People tend to lose mental control when they come across someone who has opinions that are 180 degrees from their own thoughts.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
damn messed up. my heart go to the familys and the girls. im spechless kinda.
i was bullied bad in middle school...no one did nothing. i wasnt beat up, but was the nerd* the geek wtih glasses, and wa spicked on by others, usualy the fat girls, and lower family income african americans. i would come home angry, pissed, i coudlnt do nothing back. ide often question myself, asking maybe i would be better off dead or something. a friend i had, who helped alot, wede go and be mischevous, running all over the place, hiding n throwing rocks at cars, things like that, which seemed to help me be tougher. well one day i did fight back, and again, and again. got 3 days detention , but even the principale was proud to see i fought back. something in me clicked, and blew all blind like like a nuclear warhead kinda...got lots of repsect then.
but in these girls case...im speechless* my heart goes out to them.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ever see the movie virgin suicide? Same scenario. These two girls clearly were unstable. Regardless of their motives, they obviously were in the mindset that what ever was troubling them, was worth the effort of offing themselves.

Those who are using " emotion " to respond on this thread need to remember, emotion never solved issues. Actions do.

Is this sad, ...yes. But considering the injustices around this nation ongoing, I don't see the problem of two delusional girls offing themselves.

One of the posters made a point, would you rather them inflict harm to themselves now, are possibly kill many later?

ETA: It was their lives to do with freely. They have that right to off themselves. Im surprised no " rights " activists have jumped in here.
edit on 21-4-2011 by TheRealm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join