It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream prophecies re: WW3... Consistent theme in dreams for 18 years!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hi folks.

For many months I've been reporting on some of my dreams, here and there in different threads on ATS, wherever I've felt they refer to specific aspects of the various discussions taking place across the board.

I am depositing this thread in the WW3 forum simply because I intend for this to become a discussion on the potential of dreams and other 'clairvoyant information transfer methods' as a means by which to prepare ourselves for what is coming our way.

Mods - please don't move this thread, as I'm not making any predictions per say; everything I write in here will be with direct relevance to the possibility of a major global conflict occurring within the next two years or thereabouts. World War 3 is anticipated by many, and lots of folk have theories about how and when it will start. What of the subconscious methods of describing the conflict, understanding what our response should be, knowledge-sharing and intuitive warnings etc? For over eighteen years (long before I had any interest in conspiracy theories), my dreams have been gradually instilling a consistent, bizarre, worrying picture (in moderate detail) about what the near future holds in store.

I am interested in the ATS membership's thoughts on how, why and from whom such messages are coming... In the last few weeks I've seen numerous references made by members to dreams that share striking commonalities with my own - often, these are references that wouldn't ordinarily be considered 'obvious' fear-reaction symbolism found in dreams about war. Some of the unusual shared imagery would include the impact of a large comet-like body into the ocean (ELEnin anyone?) - also, visitors travelling to Earth for some sort of mission related to global conflict - and an 'Antichrist' figure at the head of the NWO powers who are persecuting the masses during the buildup to the height of the conflict.

I will come back in a bit to detail the first five dreams that I feel are significant, and to ask people to identify any similarities (or offer explanations to my questions listed above..)

World War 3 is coming, and it will prove multi-dimensional (as in, Universal Principalities will be involved) after the initial phases are complete.

NB -

I will add this into the mix - I believe that investigations into the Elenin comet will prove highly significant over the coming months, if we are to fully understand the matter.

edit on 21-4-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: title typo

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The reason it is anticipated is because that is how we have been programmed by the media. We are bombarded with it from all angles, be it the news, movies, video games, whatever. I remember going through times similar to now in the 80's, I was way too young to understand back then but hindsight shows me that this is how humanity operates. Earthquakes, volcanoes, nuclear accidents, wars, etc. Nothing has changed. Keep us in fear to keep us under control.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
One more thing - I'm not a 'doomer' - I love life and want mine to last for another seventy years or so. I have plenty going for me in various areas of my life, and have a lovely wife, and children too.

Interestingly, the eldest is also starting to develop very similar dream types, though I don't talk with him about conspiracy stuff (yet).

Unfortunately, everything in my dreams is pointing to the sadness of a devastated world; though it is my firm belief that the planet will be regenerated/ created anew once the conflict is done with (New Heaven, New Earth).

Time seems to be flowing quicker these days, as if we're exponentially accelerating towards our collective soul destiny...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I respectfully disagree with your overall conclusion (that there is nothing supernatural going on here), though I agree that we are conditioned to anticipate these things. That is because the PTB have their own little plans to bring about this conflict; perhaps now some of those responsible are starting to see that it isn't quite as in control as they had expected it would be. If you mess with the mojo of an entire planet, the Universe is going to be pissed.

The Elite know this, even if it's only a subconscious suspicion. I imagine they sit around in Bohemian Grove (or wherever) with fingers crossed behind their backs - that somehow, somehow - their own paltry 'god' will save them from their come-uppance.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Oh I'm not saying we wont have to lie down in the bed we have made, we certainly will, but a lot of the problems we have are illusory. How many of us actually have the opportunity to find out for ourselves what we are being told by the mainstream media is actually the whole truth? They are well known for sensationalising things. Just ask a footballer. The news is told to us in order to shape our view of the world to one they want us to have.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Can you share some of your dreams in detail? I too believe that something is going to happen within a couple of years and every bit of information (whether dream or real) is helpful. The media of course is getting us ready, I've noticed it more and more these past couple of years. Is it just more fear-mongering or could something devastating happen? As for your dream about Elenin crashing into earth, that would surely be horrific but it wouldn't be World War 3.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes, please share some of your dream experiences and info

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Hi folks.

For many months I've been reporting on some of my dreams, here and there in different threads on ATS, wherever I've felt they refer to specific aspects of the various discussions taking place across the board.

I am depositing this thread in the WW3 forum simply because I intend for this to become a discussion on the potential of dreams and other 'clairvoyant information transfer methods' as a means by which to prepare ourselves for what is coming our way.

Mods - please don't move this thread, as I'm not making any predictions per say; everything I write in here will be with direct relevance to the possibility of a major global conflict occurring within the next two years or thereabouts. World War 3 is anticipated by many, and lots of folk have theories about how and when it will start. What of the subconscious methods of describing the conflict, understanding what our response should be, knowledge-sharing and intuitive warnings etc? For over eighteen years (long before I had any interest in conspiracy theories), my dreams have been gradually instilling a consistent, bizarre, worrying picture (in moderate detail) about what the near future holds in store.

I am interested in the ATS membership's thoughts on how, why and from whom such messages are coming... In the last few weeks I've seen numerous references made by members to dreams that share striking commonalities with my own - often, these are references that wouldn't ordinarily be considered 'obvious' fear-reaction symbolism found in dreams about war. Some of the unusual shared imagery would include the impact of a large comet-like body into the ocean (ELEnin anyone?) - also, visitors travelling to Earth for some sort of mission related to global conflict - and an 'Antichrist' figure at the head of the NWO powers who are persecuting the masses during the buildup to the height of the conflict.

I will come back in a bit to detail the first five dreams that I feel are significant, and to ask people to identify any similarities (or offer explanations to my questions listed above..)

World War 3 is coming, and it will prove multi-dimensional (as in, Universal Principalities will be involved) after the initial phases are complete.

edit on 21-4-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: title typo

Hello there FTO

As a Christian believer for the past 20 years, I find your post very interesting, and please allow me to make a few comments.

Regarding World War III, many Christians believe a big war is soon going to break out in the Middle East between Israel and surrounding nations. As I understand it, there will be two major wars, the first being with those immediate neighbors of Israel and later with Russia involved (to put it very simply).

Your comment about 'visitors traveling to Earth for some sort of mission related to global conflict', though Christians (well at least I and the Christians I know personally) do not believe in aliens of any kind, we do believe that an alien deception of some kind will be used to explain what is known as the rapture of the church, where so many millions of people, those being Christian, are suddenly removed from the earth. We understand this MAY coincide with war, and hence your connection between the visitation and global conflict (very possibly one of the conflicts mentioned above).

And of course as you probably already know, Christians are anticipating the arrival and appearance of the AntiChrist on the world scene - perhaps one and the same as the recent announcement of the soon coming Mahdi, or someone else, or both, one being the AntiChrist and the other the False Prophet.

I note your reference to the AntiChrist persecuting the masses before the great conflict - yet another war which is the final battle also known as Armageddon. This is very interesting that you claim to see this because it comes right out of the bible (please allow me to share these verses with you: Matthew 24:3 - 42 which also has one reference to the rapture I mentioned; Luke 21: 7 - 36; Rev 16:14-16; ).

I am not a bible basher of any kind. The only reason I feel urged to post and share this information is because of the details you have posted in your OP, which I find very interesting given its relevance. One thing I also note as many Christians do, is not only the Christian community feeling a sense of big events on the horizon, but those who are not Christian, which I think bears strong testimony to the things we proclaim. S&F for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

To yourself and Tinker, I will of course share some of the dreams in detail as the thread develops. I hope to encourage others to post their dreams, and to see whether there are any significant correlations, in terms of producing an over-arching 'mythos for a future epic', which I believe is what my subconscious (aided or independently) has been working on these past 18 years.

I'll have to collate some data from a few recent posts I made, as well as some old dream journalling, and will aim to have at least three major posts added to the thread by this evening (currently it's lunchtime here in the UK, so expect them in about 6 hours or so) We can of course see where the trail leads us from there. I believe it will be a fascinating journey, and I hope to encourage many to join in and see what we come up with.

Who knows, the universe may have been leading us all to understand and be prepared...

All the best,

Fly.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Many thanks for your kind words and balanced comments. I would hesitate to disagree with you on one point, which is that of aliens being non-existant in the understanding of Christians. While it may not be immediately apparent, I am in fact a 'Baptised in Water & Spirit' Christian, though I am more open to an experiential appreciation for certain phenomena than most Christians would wish to be (not forgetting to test the spirits of course..)

As CS Lewis said, any serious spiritual quest will lead a person to either Christianity or Hindu theology/mysticism.

I am predominantly a Christian, believing Christ as the Exemplar, the Son of God, the Word made flesh. I seek His guidance for every decision, and receive 'real-time signs' from the angels that accompany me wherever I go. By 'real-time signs' I refer to such phenomena as 'photisms' - these are small flashes of light that indicate a positive response, or a direction to take, or a person to talk to. We can see photisms with our physical eyes - Emanuel Swedenborg was said to experience such; he was a well-known 'mystic Christian' who walked closely with the Lord (and made mistakes in his writings as a result of the deceptions wrought against him by demons, who wanted nobody to learn of the truths Swedenborg was experiencing..)

I also experience the physical touch of angels when they want to draw my attention to specific things. If anyone is interested in how this occurs, please U2U me and I will be most pleased to discuss.

I pray in tongues, experience prophetic dreams, can interpret my own dreams and the dreams of others, have use of the 'discernment of spirits', 'wisdom' and 'word of knowledge' gifts, and have directly interacted with angels under direct Church conditions (appearing to my visible perception supernaturally during prayer responses at Evangelical meetings).

However, in spite of my apparent 'Christian normalcy' I firmly believe that this wide, vast, ever-reaching universe is positively teeming with life.

An oft-misquoted saying (abused by deceptive New Age profiteers and the practitioners who follow them - followers who are generally unaware that they are being deceived) is:

"As above, so below..."

Using the example of Earth as our immediate reference to the work of the Creator's hand, we can see that even under the most dire physical conditions, in the most inhospitable and deadly environments, LIFE persists, and in fact flourishes, in near-limitless variety and unabated since the formation of the solar system (more or less).

If Earth is to be considered as a Microcosmic representation of the Lord's handiwork, then the Macrocosm surrounding our own little corner of the universe is almost certainly infused with and built upon similar principles of life, and life in abundance.

I will return this evening, as noted above, to add several specific dreams and their details/ interpretations, and to discuss further any points that are raised in response to what has already been written.

All the best,

Fly.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I would like to share one dream I had way back in February 1991. It was a dream of the rapture as I mentioned and it was extremely powerful in that it felt so real and vivid, like nothing I have ever experienced. I had only just woken up and looked at the clock and fell back to sleep and had the dream.

I was walking down the yard toward the river at my folks house, it was early morning and still dark, which was the time I woke up to incidentally. As I was walking I felt a powerful sense of faith and felt I could walk on air and several moments later, I started walking up invisible steps. Without even realising what was forthcoming, I got caught into a type of position where I froze and started slowly raising upward beside the trees (everything in my dream looked like what it does really in life) and was just floating upward. I felt frightened initially but then started feeling peace at thought of meeting Jesus in the air above the clouds. As i ascended toward the top of the trees I woke up, and glanced at the clock, seven minutes had passed.

I've had powerful dreams in the past, but this one was by far the most powerful of all, I sometimes wonder if it was an outer body experience of sorts. :-)

Look forward to reading of your dreams OP.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Okay, Hi people..

Sorry for not having been back to the thread in a while - I had a disagreement with forum staff over the moving of this thread... I don't approve of it being in this forum, and would have preferred that it remain in the World War 3 forum, seeing as the thread is about insights into a possible third world war.

However, the decision has been made, and the forum staff member who moved it has checked with his colleagues and they agreed - I can understand how the agreement was reached...

In starting this thread I wanted to focus on the direct relationship between prophetic dream elements of many years ago, and their actualities becoming manifest in the world around us as we draw closer to the 'time of trouble'... (NB - the 'time of trouble' is a Biblical description from the Book of Daniel and describes WW3, explaining my desire to have it located in the WW3 forum...)

So - basically, I will be having a think about this one, and making a decision about whether to continue this thread in its own right, or whether I should start a new thread dealing with the subject material - including dreams, but without the over-arching focus on the dream elements.

That way, it should remain in the WW3 forum where (imho) it belongs. I feel that this issue should be in the forefront of people's minds; as do the owners of ATS network, seeing as they have started a new 'hot forum' at the top of the listings... I also believe that by paying attention to the intelligently controlled messages being imparted to our individual and collective subconscious, we may learn enough now to 'save ourselves' (by dependance on a Higher Force incidentally) when the 'Time' comes.

All the best, and please bear with me as I sort it out - a new thread would require careful planning to ensure it remains in the WW3 forum. If I decide to write the new thread you'll all be invited to participate, naturally..

Cheers, Fly.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Would you mind private messaging me to talk about this? I'm very interested in this topic and I feel kind of cheated that you're not going on with it at the moment.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Question for you - were you involved/interested in the paranormal or conspiracy theory prior to having these dreams? You say it started 18 years ago - how did it start? I truly believe that dreams are a manifestation of your reality and not the other way around. Basically the more you are exposed to these things, the more likely they are to enter your subconscious. How is that you know these dreams of yours will become reality? Do you have any positive hits of prophetic dreams that have come true? And if so, do you have any proof of said prophetic dreams? Not trying to derail your thread here, just trying to interject some rational thought. Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Some of the unusual shared imagery would include the impact of a large comet-like body into the ocean (ELEnin anyone?)

you are already debunked, comet Elenin will not come close to the Earth 36 Million KM !
good dream/ prediction

edit on 1-5-2011 by keops because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's kinda late I'll make it short.......I've been dreaming about it since I was a spotty teenager in the early eighties and so have some of my buddies. I'd say it was a symptom from the constant bickering between east and west and its wear and tare on our everyday personas....in the main stream that is. My own theory at this late hour.
Thats not to say all are not prophetic maybe just glympsies or possibilities?..... the body's way to precondition to a extreme worry? to relieve emotional stress, much like a boiling kettle whistle? Or just outright Prophetic?
So to reply to the query, I'd say since time began its a human past time to count down to the next day of doom.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

if you've been having the same theme bouncing around in dreamtime for 18 years now...
you evidently have not
satisified the need to have this sequence of WWIII scenarios put into a logical order
which you are comfortable with...

its all unresolved in your intellectual reality

Now if you were constructing the structure for a Novel or a Story, that would be a task...
what you seem to imply is that you are being tormented with this WWIII theme

i'm not a therapist or a good listener...hope you get some relief here on these pages

top topics

join