It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL Author Has Interspecies Sexual Affair w/ Dolphin Gets Banned from The Kevin Smith Show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm stunned.
No words for the second line *sigh*

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

reply to post by boncho

i don't want to know this kind of stuff i don't care if its dolphins,horses,sheep,dogs or whatever.

everyone knows what goes on out there but do we need to be reminded of it here? no

and it this doesn't disgust and scar you then someone else has issues of what has become acceptable in todays society.

i don't need a book on telling me who i can or cant sleep with such as a bible and i dont need a law telling me either.

fact is i like women and anyone into beastiality is a sicko.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Disgust ? A little bit, but not enough to make me rage

Scar ? Hell no

Simple reality is, I don't give a Dolphin what other people get upto and don't let things like this bother me or affect me in anyway, infact I find stuff like this incredibly funny

You're entitled to your knee jerk reactions but don't be upset when someone questions it

And if you don't want to know about this kind of stuff, then don't read it, the title gives a good enough warning of what it's going to be about, but no you'd rather read it then curse about having to read it when only you yourself made the concious decision to read it

edit on 21/4/11 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Well, the dolphin never said no.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

...couldn't if it wanted to.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I would care if the dolphins were being abused against their will, but since they apparently are not, Im with you. It falls into the "not my business" category, other than a curiosity about human (and dolphin) behavior to note and log.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You would be surprised the amount of interspecies hanky panky fetishes that are around, and have been around for a long time. Read some years ago, that the whole minotaur of Crete myth got started because the wife of the king was into bull riding, if you know what I mean.

And thats were the whole half man half bull, minotaur myth came from, and that it was not even a big deal back then, and, well you get the picture. Really nothing surprises me anymore, after some of the things I have seen, and read, this dolphin thing is pretty lame compared to some of those stories, that were more then just stories. I really don't know what to say other then wtf, the things people get up to. But ....whatever.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

How do know the dolphin was into the business? I guess thats the rub (no pun intended). The dolphin was not in the wild, dolphins are smart and perhaps the dolphin felt the need to comply due to their reliance on humans for food and care.

You can make the same justification about someone having relations with a person in a coma or someone with extremely limited capabilities, a small child or a dead person. "Hey, they did not complain, so whats the problem".

At least at present, there are things that society deems unacceptable. Perhaps there are folks who wish to live in a society where pet stores are essentially brothels, but thankfully we're not there, at least yet.

There are forms of depravity that society can not tolerate, if for no other reason than it likely leads to other acts of depravity. I'd bet the ranch that this love affair with the dolphin was not his first taste of depravity. They should be tearing his life apart right now.

Would you want a gent who you know has sex with animals running your kid's day care? If not, why is that? How about living next door?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I am in no way endorsing the act. Nor can I be certain the dolphin wanted to have sex. But, Im from Hawaii. I have handled a lot of fish. A fish half a dolphins size and only a fraction as intelligent can knock the snot out of a human, much less a human with his dainties hanging out and vulnerable. If the dolphin was not into it, I dont think it would really be possible unless she were in restraints.

I dont think the sex life of the person running a day care is my business unless their sexual interest is with children. Some of the stuff "straight" people do causes me to raise an eyebrow, but again, its not my business. Besides, day care isnt the best line to take with me if you are pinging for my emotional sweet spot. I dont get particularly concerned at the thought of some child being cared for by someone who stuck his penis in a dolphin. Logically, someone who humps dolphins seems a pretty safe bet to care for children. At least you know they arent his thing.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't know brother....I can't find any x rated flipper movies anywhere.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's "do the dew", not "do the dolphin".
What's next, a sister wives tv series with three sheep? Baaaa baby baaaa. I'm sorry but if you can't get a real woman/man get a blow up doll or toy, don't go perusing your local beach saying "hey baby wanna catch a bite?" to the local aquatic life.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Better a dolphin than a shark I suppose.

You would have to be one bad mofo to get it on with a shark.

Imagine the street cred that would carry. "Hey look....isn't that the dude who ****** that shark?"

That is the stuff legends are carved from.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
First off I wanna thank ATS for keeping this thread up. I'm poor and make no money at my site so thank you for the chance to hoe for free. Me aka Jeffery Pritchett & Guy Weddle will be interviewing Malcolm J. Brenner on our show and plan to ask some questions to get more into the details of the high strange scenario. The Author also also claims there is a psychic ESP connection. I would like to share the show time for the event in case anyone wants to tune in and if you have any questions you want me to ask the guest let me know here or add me on facebook under www.facebook.com/mabus.incarnate also here are show times and something I wrote to shed some light on this that I felt from the soul about this whole scenario even though I have mixed emotions about it and would not phuck a dolphin. lol =) Note the name of the show's title. ha When I showed Malcolm the title Fingering Flipper he said why couldn't I have put something more romantic and was dead serious. Below this is an essay I wrote about this whole scenario. Hope you all have a Happy Freaking Bunny Rabbit Sunday and note it is the Year of the Rabbit and next year the Dragon when the Chinese plan to eat us. 2013 Year of the Serpent.. hmmm.

Malcolm J. Brenner: Fingering Flipper: Author of Wet Goddess

Time

Saturday, May 14 at 11:00pm - May 15 at 1:00am

The Church Of Mabus Radio Show
www.mabusincarnate.com

You can also listen on the archives at your own leisure anytime at
www.paranormalradionetwork.org

My true thoughts about Malcolm shagging a Dolphin..

The book is about the Paranormal which includes the Psychic and ESP and energy of love via Eros. So I would disagree about this not being paranormal. There is no real definition for Paranormal and if there was Psychic embodies it completely.... The book plainly talks about about the Psychic ability of ESP. Also currently in Japan hundreds of thousands of dolphins are being murdered. Also the gulf oil spill continues to murder them and god knows what else kills them. So is phucking a dolphin really that bad? These dolphins are more intelligent than most human beings you probably know. If the feeling of love and desire was not mutual. Do you really think the dolphin would allow this act? My mom saw dolphins screwing and said spooge aka sperm was coming up to top of the ocean all around them. They are very sexual beings. To judge this author who probably suffers from psychological issues dealing with falling in love with this magnificent being and saying all these cruel comments is a bit harsh in my opinion. Comedy I have no problem with. I personally do not have a problem with it. The Military according to Aaron Mccollum and others cut dolphins up and use them to make super soldier human hybrids. Alien beings have been known to be with dolphin people and also in the UFO field Dolphin Hybrids have been seen in experiences. Please do your research before you judge. Do you recall the tale of the little Mermaid? You let your children watch this movie it is plainly about a man phucking a mermaid fish woman. This tale is known from all over the world and ancient as time itself. From Pan the Greek god #ing goats to the tales of the ancient gods and goddesses making hybrid human beings through experiments. Tales of gods and goddesses making love to centaurs the ancient tale of Chiron and the poet and love and healing. These tales are through out humanity. I see no problem with it and do not believe the Dolphin was abused in anyway and ask for you to have fun with this and learning and do not condemn and judge. Research and know this type of high strange is told from fishermen and the tales of ancient lore. Love is Love. Just sticking your cock in a wet moist place to cum is an act of pleasure done in an act of uncontrolled emotion and union and yes romance. Maybe the author was lonely and had trouble with women. He seems like a nice guy and we should listen to his story before we judge and condemn and burn and hate. I doubt he would hurt a flea he just fell in love with something divine and came.

Forgive my typos im butt naked and high on benadryl..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So where can I buy one of these.....dolphins at?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Perhaps this query has already been raised? Was the dolphin, hopefully, at least, female? And if so was she, at least, a blond? These are very strange times on the planet, indeed. As one sage said: No one ever lost money underestimating the good sense of the human species

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReverendPritchett
Forgive my typos im butt naked and high on benadryl..

Thought I was the only one........

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Those are my sentiments exactly, i have my doubts that this is even physically possible. Sounds like a shock jock trying to make some money.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Better a dolphin than a shark I suppose.

You would have to be one bad mofo to get it on with a shark.

Imagine the street cred that would carry. "Hey look....isn't that the dude who ****** that shark?"

That is the stuff legends are carved from.

Dude
I blew coffee out my nose
edit on 21-4-2011 by consigliere because: had to clean up the coffee

edit on 21-4-2011 by consigliere because: im still laughin

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Um that's really gross.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
As soon as I saw this headline, I knew I had most likely heard of this guy before, on The Howard Stern Show. I remember hearing this guy on the radio many years back claiming he made love to dolphins and stuff, and he got interviewed on the stern show... What a trip that interview was... Heres the first part of 3 of the series... Great listen haha

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaylorFlandro
While I don't condone bestiality, dolphins are the only other animal on the planet that have sex for pleasure. It's not that far fetched to think that this relationship might have been completely consensual.
binobo monkeys and dogs do too apparently...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join