It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL Author Has Interspecies Sexual Affair w/ Dolphin Gets Banned from The Kevin Smith Show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
indeed truly sick

and to think the guy will ever have a wife or gf will never happen

and probably for the best

i read this thread thinking it was a joke but to my disgust its true

honestly there are some things i would rather not read about on ats

this thread has scarred me for life.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ReverendPritchett

Well there are several videos of male dolphins online trying quite hard to have sex with humans, so, I guess its not inconceivable the female dolphin was willing.

Its uncomfortable to think about, and I would certainly fight loudly against dolphin bordellos where the animals would not have a real say, but, if its in the wild, and they can swim away if they want to, I guess I really dont have any logical grounds for protest.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaylorFlandro
While I don't condone bestiality, dolphins are the only other animal on the planet that have sex for pleasure. It's not that far fetched to think that this relationship might have been completely consensual.

I have to disagree with that Chimps & Bonobos are fairly obvious and I think many of us have seen a dog masturbate in one way or another. There are many other examples. When an animal mates does it realize that the act results in procreation? It seems more likely they do it for pleasure than procreation.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is quite disturbing but the fact that dolphins are extremely intelligent creatures, I agree with the other guys, who knows if the dolphin was asking for it ... love comes in all shapes and sizes... lol...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TaylorFlandro

No, Bonobos do too.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ReverendPritchett

A friend of mine found an article in a magazine called Bizzare about a gentleman who had sexual intercourse with a dolphin, and claimed that the dolphin seduced him using ESP. If I recall the article the poor dolphin died shortly after the sex act. Although it was not stated that the sexual intercourse with the human was the cause of death, one assumes that the death cannot have been wholey unrelated.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't know.....There is something fishy about this story.

Sorry I had to say it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
this thread has scarred me for life.

I hope you're kidding otherwise you have more issues to worry about than some dude getting it on with a dolphin....

I don't agree with what he did but nothing surprises me these days.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
No one here is wondering how that feat is even accomplished??

Seems I answered my own question using google:
Caution: Language

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

And for a visual...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dolphins do have a lot more in common than we think. Ever hear of herding (dolphin gang-rape)? human males engage in this as well. They also kill for fun. so i guess we arent so different after all. have at it you crazy kids!
edit on 21-4-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

Originally posted by TaylorFlandro
While I don't condone bestiality, dolphins are the only other animal on the planet that have sex for pleasure. It's not that far fetched to think that this relationship might have been completely consensual.

I have to disagree with that Chimps & Bonobos are fairly obvious and I think many of us have seen a dog masturbate in one way or another. There are many other examples. When an animal mates does it realize that the act results in procreation? It seems more likely they do it for pleasure than procreation.

Indeed, I would say that most animals have sex for pleasure. Offsprings are just a by-product.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

i have issues because i don't like reading about people getting it on with a dolphin?

no man this world has devolved to a voyeuristic society where anything and everything sexual nature is the business of everyone else.

i didn't need to read that article to know we truly live in one of the most sickest times of human history.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Its not illegal everywhere. In Washington State it was legal until 2006 when they changed the law and at that time there were only 30 states where it was illegal.

In Washington, there was a lovely incident where a gent died after having sex with an Arabian Stallion (a beautiful horse) and his colon was ripped to bits and he died. Upon investigating it, they discovered that there was a farm that had an actual business offering this kind of treat and folks were coming in from all over the world to engage in these acts.

www.komonews.com...

The outrage than ensued pushed the WA government to fast track a law to make it illegal.

When they showed up to ask the owner what was going on and if was he operating a business where folks were paying to have sex with horses, he said "NAAAAAA".
edit on 21-4-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Animal abuse laws are not illogical, animals are not legally abused, those things you mention are mostly illegal. When killing animals or testing medications on them, legal standards are pretty strict not to abuse them.
Whether they are enforced in practice is another matter, tough

I don't mean that it's illogical to have animal abuse laws, just that what is legally defined as ''animal abuse'' is illogical, inconsistent and cherry-picked.

The things I mentioned are all legal; slaugtherhouses, zoos, caging birds and rodents, running horses and whipping them around race tracks to exhaustion, torturing animals in scientific testing.

Just because there are strict guidelines regarding scientific testing of animals, doesn't nullify the fact that many experiments involve the horrific torturing of animals. If the tests weren't abuse, then they could conduct them on humans.

Originally posted by Maslo
That said, I am not saying sex with animals is animal abuse, just that could be used as a rationale for justifying such laws against zoophilia.

It would be completely illogical ''justification'', though, as I've already pointed out that ''animal cruelty'' laws are inherently illogical, contradictory and inconsistent. They have no logical base.

And that is the bottom line.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

i didn't need to read that article to know we truly live in one of the most sickest times of human history.

Long before dolphins were an issue there were many problems with sheep, fish and chickens. Don't they even address it in the bible?

ETA:

Leviticus 18:23 'Do not have sex with any kind of animal. You would become unclean by doing so.'

edit on 21-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Sooooooooooooooo......is there anything you want to tell us about your name?

Lol. Just kidding.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have to admit...

These Pacific Dolphins are beautiful animals.

I feel like the young dolphins these days,

Are showing way too much fin and tail...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It was more the comment about you being scarred rather than you not liking what you read.

I'd understand if the guy and the dolphin had burst into your home and done it infront of you, and you have nightmares about dolphins ever since, that would be true scarring and I think most would be pretty scarred by that. But I can't see how reading an article can scar anyone.

Boncho also makes a good point!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I thought it was a joke too, that's why I was joking. There are some real perverts out there
What could POSSIBLY be attractive about a dolphin
ugh....I can't think about it anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join