It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL Author Has Interspecies Sexual Affair w/ Dolphin Gets Banned from The Kevin Smith Show

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The dolphin could've swam away or something, but she didn't so I'm guessing that she like it.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just so you know that is not why the call it the blow hole. If dolphins don't want some they should prolly put some clothes on.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by boncho

I don't think anyone wants the mental image.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
moral outrage aside, animals can carry diseases that humans do not and while that in and of itself is no issue, swapping orifice secretions with one might not be a good idea considering how viruses are often just waiting for the right set of circumstances to cross species lines. If nothing else this should be a public health as well as animal health issue. At least in the case of homosexuality risks can be calculated and lessened with responsible behavior. Are condoms as much of a concern when banging Flipper?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There is something kind of beautiful about this, I would like to read his story before I make a blanketed assumption about the connection he and his lover shared. It would be a horrible thing to discover that it was done in some perverted way and that the Dolphin was abused in any fashion, but it could have truly been what he claims.

Something tells me this did not end well for the Dolphina.

link   
From what I understand a dolphins vagina is actually like pure ecstasy, this isn't really as uncommon as many would believe. There have been many cases of man and dolphin relationships. I'm not suggesting I'm down to try it, or want to. However I have read that dolphins pulsate during intercourse.

I'm not really for it, but It's really not a huge deal.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Considering the size difference between a dolphin penis and a human one, I doubt she noticed.

link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Maybe it could be considered animal abuse? That is indeed illegal..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
How do you suppose he got informed consent? Oh right - with his psychotic....er....psychic connection.

How do you suppose that people get informed consent from suicidal livestock ?

Or do you think that having sex with an animal ( which it may enjoy ) is worse than killing it ( which it probably won't enjoy ) ?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Considering the average "endowment" of a male dolphin, the female dolphin in question was probably very disappointed with her human "consort".

If she even noticed his "attempt"!

ETA: Aeons, you "beat" me to it!

edit on 21-4-2011 by Bhadhidar because: Too slow on the "Go" button!

link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Animal abuse laws are illogical, as I've a listed a variety of ways that animals are legally abused, and my list was far from exhaustive.

For example, how is it ''animal abuse'' to have sex with one, but not ''animal abuse'' to keep a pet bird in a cage ?

edit on 21-4-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Aeons

Very true.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How big is a dolphin's penis?

"The Bottle-nose dolphin member is around 12 inches, very muscular"

www.sexwork.com...

Read more: wiki.answers.com...enis#ixzz1KBm3j7Dx

edit on 21-4-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Someone call PETA.
I would like to see a battle royal!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
While I don't condone bestiality, dolphins are the only other animal on the planet that have sex for pleasure. It's not that far fetched to think that this relationship might have been completely consensual.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I can't recall which book it was, but Ram Dass once mentioned having made love to a dolphin. I believe he said due to the massive amounts of '___' he'd ingested, he wasn't positive it physically occurred, but a definite maybe. Sexy.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by Maslo

Animal abuse laws are illogical, as I've a listed a variety of ways that animals are legally abused, and my list was far from exhaustive.

For example, how is ''animal abuse'' to have sex with one, but not ''animal abuse'' to keep a pet bird in a cage ?

Animal abuse laws are not illogical, animals are not legally abused, those things you mention are mostly illegal. When killing animals or testing medications on them, legal standards are pretty strict not to abuse them. Whether they are enforced in practice is another matter, tough.

That said, I am not saying sex with animals is animal abuse, just that could be used as a rationale for justifying such laws against zoophilia.
edit on 21/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I was just going to say that....is it even possible? Seems to me it would be pretty difficult...I mean think about it...something smells "Fishy" here....just when you think you heard it all

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by naught
I can't recall which book it was, but Ram Dass once mentioned having made love to a dolphin. I believe he said due to the massive amounts of '___' he'd ingested, he wasn't positive it physically occurred, but a definite maybe. Sexy.
This is the precursor to someone setting up aquatic bordellos where men are serviced by dolphins. Of course, it would have to happen in Neveda or Netherlands where prostitution is legal.

What do you pay the workers with? Fish?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Supposedly there is some nasty Elite fetish with watching women have intercourse with dolphins and porpoises. Recently read a book by a woman who was in movies especially for their eyes only. Disgusting!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join