It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL Author Has Interspecies Sexual Affair w/ Dolphin Gets Banned from The Kevin Smith Show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

FL Author Has Interspecies Sexual Affair w/ Dolphin Gets Banned from The Kevin Smith Show

www.examiner.com

Breaking News! Trust me you want to really read this I promise you! Would you make Love to a Dolphin? Malcolm J. Brenner our guest coming up for May was banned from the Kevin Smith show for having sexual intercourse with a Dolphin. I just got off the phone with Malcolm to confirm his relationship with a Dolphin. His book is about this romantic relationship and the ESP/ Psychic connection that formed. This is the paranormal aspect that revolves around our show's central theme. Here is the letter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.facebook.com

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Click the link to read the actual letter from Kevin Smith's producer banning Malcolm from the show. The guest will be appearing on The Church Of Mabus Radio Show instead to speak about this erotic interspecies Romantic Encounter. Malcolm's book can be found on Amazon.com going into exquisite detail about him literally falling in love with a dolphin and about the heart breaking affair.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well the least you can say is that Pat Robertson predicted it.

The 700 Club will be having a field day with this one.

link   
Oh My GOD! What a SICK world!

link   
reply to post by ReverendPritchett

Better hope that dolphin wasn't the slut of the waters!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Love is love, I guess

As long as he didn't rape the dolphin I don't see the problem.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A truly desperate individual

2nd

link   
Wow. So I am guessing their courtship involved a heart shaped box of smelt and the Little Mermaid Soundtrack.

link   
Hello, isn't this beastiality, and is it not illegal? Shouldn't this guy be locked up somewhere? What the hell is wrong with people these days?

link   
Something is fishy here.

That's a whole new kettle of fish.

When we said "There are plenty of fish in the sea".

edit on 21-4-2011 by whyamIhere because: quotation

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Well, the dolphin never said no.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

oh .. as if the dolphin had a choice... its the same as men who do it to horses.....

..in my honest opinion... castration is the way to go for that type of behaiviour......sick sick man.....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by chiefsmom

Just to note…

The same was said of homosexuality.

Yes, I went there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ReverendPritchett

The last Kevin Smith movie I saw, Clerks 2, had beastiality in it. It disgusted me and completely lowered my opinion of him, before that I was a fan of his movies. Banning someone who practiced something he promoted in a movie makes him a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Love is love, I guess

As long as he didn't rape the dolphin I don't see the problem.

How do you suppose he got informed consent? Oh right - with his psychotic....er....psychic connection.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

The Donkey show!! Intrepid types with strong stomachs can find such vids online. Personally I think its messed up. There was something recently in the news about a man and a dog. I am all about sexual liberation but between consenting Adults of the same species.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LOl wow! could he be arrested for interspecies rape? i mean how do we know the dolphin wasnt asking for it* as many rapists would say, let alone the dolphin making it consentual*
damn, its a sick sick sick sick world we live in.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I even have the letter from the producers of the Kevin Smith show to Malcolm J. Brenner kicking him from the show. I have him scheduled to appear on my show The Church Of Mabus May 14th to discuss it. I spoke to him on the phone. He even asked me to change the title of the show Finger Flipping to something more romantic. LMAO He is serious. Please click my examiner link I'm a poor radio show host that don't get paid # and could use 5 more bucks from Examiner. HA HA HA HA lol plus the event is listed..

FL Author Has Interspecies Sexual Affair w/ Dolphin Gets Banned from the Kevin Smith Show

www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm going to be brief, as I sense a 404 coming, and I don't want to waste my time with an extensive post.

Bestiality, like homosexuality was, is only against the law because of Moral Outrage based on Judeo-Christian teachings.

You don't need to look far to see perfectly legal, societally condoned, ways that non-consenting animals are killed, tortured, maltreated or imprisoned. With that in mind, why is having sex with them against the law, other than because of Moral Outrage ?

While I have no problem with homosexuality, it always makes me cringe when some people defending it will say that ''bestiality is different, because the animal is not consenting''.

It's a completely flawed point when non-consenting animals are legally killed in abattoirs, caged in zoos and as pets, whipped around horse-racing tracks, and tortured in sickening scientific experiments.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
No one here is wondering how that feat is even accomplished??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join