It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbine Anniversary: Bomb, Propane Tanks Found At Colorado Mall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Columbine Anniversary: Bomb, Propane Tanks Found At Colorado Mall

www.huffingtonpost.com

LITTLETON, Colo. -- Investigators want to question a person of interest about a pipe bomb and two propane tanks that failed to detonate at a Colorado mall that were found after a security guard extinguished a fire.

Investigators on Thursday released a third photo of the person. In two photos, he is seen entering a stairwell and carrying a white plastic bag. The latest shows him on an escalator inside the Southwest Plaza Mall.

Firefighters found the devices after the fire that prompted the evacuation of the mall around noon Wednesday. No one was injured and the devices didn't explode.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Wednesday was the 12th anniversary of the shooting rampage at nearby Columbine High School and officials expressed concern that it could be somehow linked.

This concerns me.. I did a search for this directly after I heard about it on the radio. Apparently the Mall was in close vicinity to Columbine and being the 12th year anniversary, not to mention the similarities between the devices found the Sheriff apparently has good reason to believe the cases might be linked.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am sorry, but is there another source? I consider huff&puff post to be a left wing national enquirer. I don't believe anything they print.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Umm that's why there is a spot when you post for "Additional News Sources"...

If you'd look you'd probably see a link to an msnbc source as well.....

edit on 21-4-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
People have simply gone mad. To admire the Columbine thing enough to "copycat" on its anniversary shows me that the person agreed with or idolized the Columbine shooters or their ideology. Makes on wonder how many of these poeple are out there with no regard for innocent lives just to praise their heroes.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
One thing the media likes to forget to mention is that 4-20 is actually Hitlers birthday, yet they keeps calling it a columbine anniversary.

Sh** will go down on 4-20 because it is Hitlers Bday, which is more likely than its all a repeat of Columbine.

Infact the Columbine students chose 4-20 because it is Hitlers Bday.

Other than killing lots of people, how would this incident resemble Columbine?

I am telling you, they are choosing this date because of Hitler.

Either way, I choose to smoke dope on that day.
edit on 21-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

4-20 as it is often celebrated in America is a day to celebrate a controlled substance that shall go unnamed but rope can be made out of the plant.

This dates back from the 1970's when highschool kids usually congregated at 4:20 when school was let out to pass peace pipes in their tee pees!

The name 4-20 is more or less street slang for this substance.

The term originates from San Francisco and in recent years 4-20 has become a 'holiday' for members of the 'free underground'.

Hitler's birthday just happens to be a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My son actually works at this mall. Called him today to find out what he knew that wasn't on the news. He had already left work for the day when the news on this broke. He really didn't find out much more today but, he did say that they were testing the fire alarm system that morning... pretty sure that's when this person got in. Guess they found the pipe bomb in the back corridors that run behind the stores near the food court. In the photo of the person of interest you can't really see any facial features but you can tell he's middle age +.

My son thinks it's probably a disgruntled (ex)employee. I think that makes as much sense as anything else and with the alarms being tested, I'm thinking someone who knew in advance that these tests were to take place.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.thedenverchannel.com...

The FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are assisting in the investigation, Kelley said.

Federal involvement is always a sign the covert operators are at it again.

Juceum said the hallway quickly filled with smoke but the fire alarm never went off because the alarm system was offline, undergoing testing at the time.

This reminds me of Columbine where video cameras were also mysteriously offline at critical points.

Ciera Ortiz identified herself as a worker at the mall and described what happened to her.
"I actually work at the mall and when they evacuated us they told us it was an electrical fire. ... They also wouldn't let any of the managers or employees with the store keys leave."

So either the managers are considered expendable or they knew this was just a drill from the gitgo.

Some of the employees complained that they were told not to talk to the media while they waited outside for five hours.

The story must be controlled from start to finish.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
They have identified their patsy:

www.nydailynews.com...

A man suspected of planting a bomb at a mall near Columbine High School last week, on the 12th anniversary of the infamous student massacre, is "armed and dangerous" and has an "extensive criminal background," Colorado authorities said. Earl Albert Moore, 65, appeared in surveillance camera images...

Armed and Dangerous? Exactly how do they know that? A few days ago he was simply a 'person of interest.'

"He had been sentenced to 18 years, but a judge cut his sentence as a reward for being a snitch in another investigation, authorities said."

Or maybe the deal was for him to go plant a dummy bomb in a mall....

new topics

top topics

join