It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and his visit to El Salvador...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
hello all. I want to post this... Obama visited El Salvador some weeks ago, and while delivering his speech, Mauricio Funes who is the president of El Salvador stated "Latin America joining to the new world order..."

i know it's not wow what a contribution... but just would like your oppinion, as it's becoming a common phrase not just in the world economies, but in the third world countries.

Here's the link, sorry it's in spanish.. Obama visiting El Salvador

Regards!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The president of El salvador can't speak for the other countries in south america, [SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed name-calling
edit on 22-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

am i talking of Latin America? i said it was with regards of Obama's last visit to the country, and if it could be any progress in L.A. when it comes to NWO... please watch your words, but i can't ask anything else checking where you are from...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
NWO does not exist so I'm sure he meant something else

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Reply to post by elpistolero1

In the same way I doubt you can speak for others as you so boldly have done. Not in the way of the president of el salvador speaking for others but in how firmly you try and bring the OP down. I mean, was it really necessary to call him an idiot? Likewise, I've read not too long ago that if you cannot think of anything respectful to say - it is better to just leave the thread. Respectfully saying you disagree is perfectly fine and it goes without saying you should probably try to watch the name calling. I'm really getting fed up with the disrespect on this website. Although it has been getting better (at least I think), I still see it like in this case. Finally, was it MY business to say all of this? Not really. In fact, no...I am not a mod or anything, but in the lack thereof I just thought you would like to have your rudeness pointed out to you. Sorry to the OP for being completely off topic. Please, continue with this thread's discussion. Actually, I would like to point out that almost all of Obama's trips or "vacations" have seemed a little odd, not sure why though. Possibly just an of 'making something out of nothing' as I sometimes do.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join