It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before we have a WWIII, could we finish WWII?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Did you know that even if it is thought that WWII ended in 1945, it was mostly about Surrender Treaties and armistices being signed by defeated countries towards the Allied. Later, as in the case of Japan, a Peace Treaty was signed only in 1951, and became effective in 1952. Not exactly the dates we hear about.

If you take the time to make some research, you will find various Peace Treaties with the countries that sided with Germany, in WWII. Nearly all were following armistices and surrenders.

An armistice is a call to stop all fighting, a truce, until a peace agreement is made, or fighting resumes. And only Armed Forces surrender.

Alliances were made and later undone, like the Russians parting from the Allied, giving birth to the Cold War Era.
In reality, even if the theaters of war have changed, and that old allies have fought against each other, in the lands of other countries, and apparent former enemies now side with us, WWII has never ended.

Why? Simply because the only country that has not signed any form of Peace Treaty, to date, is Germany, the country that started it all, and that was the big runner of WWII.

Yes, there was a surrender.

an Act Of Military Surrender, which is totally different than the surrendering of a Public Government, and its ability to sign a Peace Treaty.

In the particular case of Germany, and we now have proof through the FBI Vault Papers, the Official Elected Government of Germany, that means Hitler and all, never surrendered, nor did they sign an armistice, nor were they ever arrested and brought to Justice, nor destroyed.

What happened, to cover this technical problem, was the creation of the Allied Commissions, referred to as the Allied Control Commissions. But Russia soon parted with this and Germany was split in two, one being called a republic ( west ), the other a democracy ( east ). In fact, it was totalitarianism at its best, because since Hitler had fled, there was only left the option to create a substitution government.
This substitution government has made elections, but the public didn't understood what was going on, and still don't as there is no official attestation of Germany recovering its sovereignty to date.

There is a rumor that says Germany was given back its sovereignty on September 12th 1990, but you will find a lone source for it, so it is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Remember that Hitler left with a lot of money, "colleagues", armed forces and technology of which only a little bit was known as time passed.

So, technically, we are still in WWII. Until new information surfaces, there is no reason to believe that the Nazis who left Germany were defeated in any manner. Not that we would be told, of course.

Ask yourself why there is no Peace Treaty that can be found concerning Germany since 1945. And if you have been reading with care, you will have noticed that the "Allied Commissions" is still in action, under a new guise.

Their actions have been seen in South America, Europe and now the Middle-East. Rightful Governments are removed by a coup, or open war, and a new Government is imposed upon the people. And all the while, Russia has been growling and barking against such moves, since the "end of WWII"... wait, since it never ended!

Allied Commissions
Japan's Military Surrender
Japan's Peace Treaty
No sign of Germany's Peace Treaty
Grain of Salt
Grain of Salt, pt.2
Oberkommando der Wehrmacht
What is a Peace Treaty
Surrendering
Still no sign of a Peace Treaty, only Surrender...

As for War Reparations impositions, Finland has somehow managed to pay it all while other countries are STILL paying, in cases, many times the penalties first imposed...

So until the new generation of the Old Nazis surface and sign a Peace Treaty, or we are told that they were utterly defeated without a shred of a doubt, we are still in WWII. Pretty weird, no?

Or prove me wrong and show me Germany's Peace Treaty, I couldn't find it...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In September 1990, three weeks before German reunification, a treaty was signed between (1) Poland (for some sections only), Britain, France, the USSR and the USA and (2) the two German states, on the understanding that most of it would only come into effect if later ratified by the parliament of a united Germany. The key elements were:

1. Recognition of the Oder-Neisse Line as definitive.

2. Germany undertook not to seek any change to its borders (other than unification) and that German borders were not to be put on any international agenda.

3. The overall manpower of the German Armed Forces not to exceed a total of 370,000.

This is widely regarded as the nearest thing to a peace treaty between the Allies and Germany. (A conventional treaty was impractical in view of the changes in status of many countries since 1945. For example, most British and French colonies had become independent in the meantime).

The reason for the very long delay between the end of WW2 and this "peace treaty" was the division of Germany into two states in 1949 and the continuation of this division by the Cold War. Japan, which wasn't divided, got a peace treaty with the U.S. in 1951.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Given what we are seeing being done in the west and around the world I'm increasingly of the opinion that WWII will be seen as a 'trial run'.

The Nazi's were very popular with the 'elites' in those days, too many disappeared or were quietly welcomed into other nations for my comfort.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Do you have a link for that? It looks like what I called a "Grain of Salt". I couldn't confirm it at all.
Still, as you say, it is what is closest to a Peace Treaty, but isn't one!
And unconfirmed for now!
edit on 21-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The only way we could really finish WW2 would be (and not violently thank you, but world wide protests and general strikes, even meditation sit ins) to rid the world of the Controllers, Royal Family and Bankers, and Nazi's in the US, the Rockefeller, Kissinger, Bush Sr., NASA, cia and black ops, because they're all connected.

By the rid the world, I prefer Benjamin Fulford's solution, they step down, redistribute all the goods to the people, and disclose all info and technology, help set up equal worlds, no banks, no corruption, with amnesty, otherwise they spend their lives in prison, after all they're the worlds greatest criminals.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

hi excellent thread im still reading through links.
i always laugh at how the geneva convention was designd to fail,id almost say that it was written to push germany into the ww2 era.......dave

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I did not read your links because I knew that treaty in 1990 was widely accepted as "The Peace Treaty". A "normal" treaty could not even be attempted now due to all of the changes in status of many of the combatants, including Germany itself. The government that declared war ceased to exist, the USSR no longer exists, then the issue of all the colonies. No a "normal" treaty is all but impossible. The treaty in 1990 is as close as you can reasonably expect.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I totally agree with you Unity_99!

Davesmart. Thanks! Hitler had the same thought about the Versailles Convention! Inciting him to do what he did...
It is strange to see we are denouncing the same thing he did, back then. It's only broader as we don't accuse simply the Jews, as he did, but what is now called the Elites, which are people from every nation and culture...

EDIT: Changed Geneva for Versailles, thanks to Sonofliberty1776!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

hi excellent thread im still reading through links.
i always laugh at how the geneva convention was designd to fail,id almost say that it was written to push germany into the ww2 era.......dave

The Geneva convention? Surely you mean the treaty of Versailles?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Again, is there a link for confirmation of this? Surely it was put somewhere?

I don't buy the idea of statutes changes to explain the "impossibility" to sign a Peace Treaty. They are used to transfering things, like debts, through changes. Why not Peace?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You are right and I made an edit on my previous post, thanks!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I totally agree with you Unity_99!

Davesmart. Thanks! Hitler had the same thought about the Geneva Convention! Inciting him to do what he did...
It is strange to see we are denouncing the same thing he did, back then. It's only broader as we don't accuse simply the Jews, as he did, but what is now called the Elites, which are people from every nation and culture...
That is two. I am astounded by the lack of understanding here. The Geneva Conventions, there were four(3 before WWII, and one in 1949) had nothing to do with causing WWII. Please people, research before you make proclamations. Sorry for the mini-rant, but as a historian I am aggravated by such actions. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The government that declared war ceased to exist

Nope! Look at the FBI Vault. There is even a thread here about the fact Hitler DID escape. His government didn't cease to exist, they went into hiding. The question would be; have they been destroyed, like by Bird, or did they survive? Until proof is brought, the possibility of the Nazis still being alive and kicking is very high.

EDIT: Nah. Sad you left without reading the edits and all... And a mistake isn't a lack of understanding, only a mistake...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

hi,
thx for the correction of course i meant versailles.....dave

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

The government that declared war ceased to exist

Nope! Look at the FBI Vault. There is even a thread here about the fact Hitler DID escape. His government didn't cease to exist, they went into hiding. The question would be; have they been destroyed, like by Bird, or did they survive? Until proof is brought, the possibility of the Nazis still being alive and kicking is very high.

EDIT: Nah. Sad you left without reading the edits and all... And a mistake isn't a lack of understanding, only a mistake...

hi again are you familiar with this piece of news

Tests on skull fragment cast doubt on Adolf Hitler suicide story

www.guardian.co.uk...

that story alone had me believing more....what do you think.....dave

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

LOL. I do not buy the "Hitler Lives" theory. While many Nazis did escape and go into hiding as well as many being co-opted by various governments(ie project paperclip for example), the Nazi government ceased to exist. The governing bodies of East Germany, West Germany, and United Germany have signed and ratified treaties. There is even a separate peace treaty between Germany and Poland, guaranteeing Poland's borders. Now I know that this is a conspiracy site, but Hitler still alive? After all these years? I cannot buy it. The successor governments have signed peace treaties. That is about the best we can expect.

EDIT. You did your edit while I was writing my "mini rant". I can redact that if you like. Mistakes do happen to us all, and all to frequently.

edit on 21-4-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

The simple fact that the Russians didn't want to show his remains for fear of sparking the Nazi movement always seemed to be hollow, in my view.
And since the FBI themselves confirmed he left Germany for Argentina is proof enough that the "Hitler" remains were a decoy of some sorts, to bring closure to the mind of the public.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I didn't say he was still alive. I said he left with his company. FBI says so. I say that this fact explains why there is no real Peace Treaty, and that the Government Hitler then constituted is still active, but hiding.

Anyway, he could still be alive if they had far more advanced technology than we do.

He could be the Beast coming back after a "deadly blow" to the head!...

So, I say we technically are still in WWII.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That is of course a distinct possibility. It was widely believed that Hitler had body doubles, and one of them may have been the "bunker corpse". However, the fact remains that the Nazi government ceased to exist as a functioning entity.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No. All is fine. You don't seem like the aggressive kind so all is OK.
Let's say it's 1-1...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join