It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing color auras around objects and not people. Help Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A little bit of background first.

First and foremost, I am a Christian and believe and accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. I also been Baptized.

I know about auras, since I read about them a few years ago. I dismissed them. I would take the time to learn about the enemy, so I could see the traps he set. I only learned, and never did anything I read.

Basically I still fell into a sin. When getting out of it, I was demonically attacked by a demon. After that I never wanted another spiritual experience in my life again.

Then my daughter's friend started playing with stuff that shouldn't be played with. I was praying for protection over her. Her friend drew a symbol on her hand that my daughter said was evil. She felt a strange tingle go up her arm she didn't like. My daughter is no longer friends with this person.

After that I was afraid of my last experience. I talked to my pastor, who gave me some scripture quotes, and set my mind at ease about the spiritual realm where angels and demons do tread.

Getting to the point:

Anyhow after that, I started to see colors outline various objects in my house. Manly blue and red. There was one time, I saw a red outline or glow around my husband's laptop. After we started watching a Bible Study video, It started to glow white. A very bright white and the glow extended from the object further than any other glow I ever saw before.

Last night I was reading a book, the 5 love languages. I couldn't help noticing in between the lines little blue and red dots, almost couldn't see them, moving very fast in an erratic pattern.

I don't use any illegal drugs. I don't abuse any regular over the counter drugs. I haven't taken day quell or night quell in over a week. I'm about ready to call the psych ward. I have a feeling they are not going to help much, and may put me on drugs where I really see crazy insert your own explicative.

I don't do any meditation, or deliberately stare at these objects either to make my eyes see weird things.

Main Question

Am I crazy? If not, what is happening? I thought auras were only around human when reading about them a long time ago. No I never set out to see anything like that either.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Mystery_Lady because: because it was too long...

edit on 21-4-2011 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A lot of people see auras. I know of several that have seen them for extended periods of time, and it has nothing to do with your or their respective religions. I cant explain it, as I do not personally see them. Of the people I know that do see them, none use drugs (illegal, psychadelic, etc), none abuse any over the counter, 3 of them dont consume caffeine, and 2 are vegans.

What does all that mean?

Nothing. There are no connections (that any of us can see) other than we are all friends. Some people have some extra sensory perception and others dont. Some people are naturally physically stronger than others. Some people are naturally brighter (smarter, not like, light or anything) than others. Some people have a better work ethic than others. From what I see, people just have different abilities, and/or characteristics.

You have not committed any sin and you are not crazy. Its just something that makes you, you.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Basically I still fell into a sin. When getting out of it, I was demonically attacked by a demon. After that I never wanted another spiritual experience in my life again.

Whaaaat?!

Sounds like brainwashing from your church to me...

We're supposed to be going through this spiritual evolution right now...at least i've read that.

Perhaps you're evolving

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Did you have some '___' you aren't telling us about?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My understanding of this is you had some demonic/evil confrontations and now you are seeing auras. While I'm no expert, auras are usually seen around living objects (people, plants, animals,etc.) Just because you are seeing them around inanimate objects doesn't make you crazy, just more in with the frequencies that surround us.

Look at it as a gift rather than something wrong with you.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Speaking as a Christian myself I would pray daily on the subject and even deeply meditate if you have the time. In God's timing he will honor that and give you an answer why you are seeing auras around objects but not living things. I would get other Christians to pray with you and for you like Daniel did when he had to tell Nebuchadnezzar his dream and interpret it for him. Read this scripture to get a better understanding.

www.biblegateway.com...

Do not be like King Saul of Israel and consult mediums for your answer. Ask God for help.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
RicketyCricket, thanks. At no point did I think I was in sin seeing the auras. Actually it was after I talked with my pastor that I started to see the auras. I think I shut my self off to anything spiritual for a long while after the demonic attack.

It is good to know that other people see them without trying to either. I guess I'm starting to open myself back up spiritually, but this aura stuff is new to me, and different from all my other experiences.

Alragon - If this is evolving, does that mean I'm closer to seeing in the spiritual or parallel realm? If so, do I even want to?

Survivalstation - You are thinking exactly along the lines I am. Why inanimate objects? If what I understand about auras, inanimate objects shouldn't have any. Why red and blue?

Maybe I should look at it as a gift. What good does this gift do though?

Akragon - brainwashing, no. The only thing that got rid of that thing was Jesus. I think it was trying to scare me to death at the very least. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't make me intolerant of other ideas either. I do look at things through the Christian slant. The only thing I really know is there is a lot of things I don't know. God works in mysterious ways.

If this evolves anymore, what awaits me?

Tharsis - The strongest drugs I ever had was in the hospital when they gave me intervenious pain meds for sever pain. I forget what they were now. That was a while ago. I never liked the other effects the drug gave me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
Why inanimate objects? If what I understand about auras, inanimate objects shouldn't have any. Why red and blue?

Don't forget that everything that we perceive as "inanimate" is a part of the Earth. The book is made from paper that came from a tree, the laptop made of plastics that came from crude oil, the chips and metals inside of it came from elements found in the earth's crust.

I have a good friend who is 100% American Indian. In some of our more thought provoking conversations he told me that his people believe everything has a "spirit" including rocks. Who am I to disagree?

Have you ever heard of Dr. Emoto? He has some amazing work with water crystals that were photographed under different conditions such as being prayed over, praised and berated. To realize that mere words can influence the crystallization pattern of water is just incredible! To see pictures of his work visit his website.

As for the colors, the scientific side of me says it may be positive/negative energy that you are seeing.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Survivalstation - This reminds me of a viedo I saw once on quantium mechanics. When quantium physists get past the quark, and down to the smallest parts that everything is held togethr by light. Light is enegry. Christian perspective, God is light.

Everything is held together by God. Since I don't know everything, the indians may have a point. Maybe what they are sensing is God in everything. Jesus also said if the people didn't cry out, these rocks would paraphrased. Rocks couldn't cry out unless they had a part of God's spirit in them. I know they believe in individual spirits, but as I said my understanding would be a little slanted.

I haven't heard of Dr. Emoto, but he would be right. Get this, it says in the Bible that the power of life and death is in the tounge. What we speak would affect not only those who hear us, but our sourroundings.

Thank you for the website, I bookmarked it. The before and after prayer crystals were amazing, and so was the music.This seems to be another piece of the puzzle.

Maybe it is positive and negative. If you read about the laptop, I also an extremely strong white when when listening to a Bible study lesson. Much stronger than the blue and red. It over powered all other color.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Not trying to be funny here. Glaucoma can cause these same effects. Have you had your eyes tested lately?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Yes, I have been tested for Glaucoma, and the other test the eye doctors do. I do have a very bad astigmatism in both eyes. Because of that I can't wear contacts, get headaches from constant moving video games, and can't be around strobe lights. I haven't had this happen before. The eye doc said if I ever see all white to get back in asap.

I do take my eyes seriously. They haven't gotten worse this year thankfully.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I can see auras around trees only nothing else, to me its like a silvery mist that protrudes a few inches out from the trees following its exact contours and within the silvery mist i see millions of silvery bright "flies" flying within the mist very fast, i have always been able to see them and only around trees that are in full leaf.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What you are seeing is the lowest level of the unseen spectrum, usually called an 'etheric' - its perfectly normal for humans to able to see these on occaisions - as for 'demons - yup the lower astral worlds are full of these, and yup they attack you all the time - same as germs attack even a healthy body all the time.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There was a man years ago, his name escapes me, but he was working on photographing auras.. one of his experiments that struck me was using a leaf from a tree with a missing part, photographing its aura.. and the aura of the leaf in the photograph was that of a whole, unblemished leaf.

That aside I have to agree that in some level, all things have auras and energy. Life energy radiates a strong aura but so do electronics. The more powerful the electronics the stronger the radiating energy. I used to get crippling headaches around large banks of running appliances and spending too long around other electronics fatigues me quickly.

As to why you're seeing them now? I'm not sure. It could be a lof of reasons. Do I think the symbol drawn on your daughter's hand is a factor? It could be. Symbols like that if they're powerful enough don't disappear when you erase them. Marking them on flesh is worse because the flesh takes longer to .. well.. grow the energy out.

Typically if it was a sigil used to call the attention of something evil.. a demon or such, though I doubt a young boy.. I assume it was a boy.. would have the knowledge to use a symbol like that unless he himself was already a servant of a being like that and had taught him how to make their sigil in order to lay down points of control and "eyes to look from" so to speak..

The best way to counter something like that would be to write a symbol that both you and your daughter have more faith in to counter it on the same hand... larger than the original symbol would work better. A Cross, a star of David.. If you go back far enough into Hebrew Mysticism a Sephirot would work pretty darn well, but the point is to have enough faith to empower the symbol and spiritually overwrite the corrupting symbol on her hand. Simply holding a cross wouldn't do the trick and I suppose if you got God's attention he might do something about it but this is something more immediate and sure to take care of that loose end. A note.. your faith must be specific. Not simply faith that the symbol represents your Lord but that it represents his power and protection.. that you have utter faith that the symbol of your Lord will wipe clean the previous (possibly corrupting?) symbol, leaving his protection in its wake and upon her.

Regarding the auras though.. there's a fairly easy way to blot them out should you want to avoid anything spiritual of that nature. I would point to those who call this a bad idea to think of the concept of vibrations and frequencies. If she can see these things she's one step closer to seeing something that can look back at her. If she doesn't wish to engage in spiritual warfare, she should stay off the battlefield.. and that's her choice. When you see the auras, use something to distract your focus if you want to lose this.. if you have a small hand vibrator, put it to your forehead and close your eyes for a moment and focus on two things.. the vibration on your forehead and the will to see only what is normally seen. Imagine the auras fading to nothing, a feeling of comfort and relief and the room or object as you know it.

To those of you trying to insist this is an age of spiritual evolution.. it may well be. The industrial revolution was just as important. Some people still didn't like all the fancy, unreliable machines and preferred to do things the old fashioned way. Such is their choice. Free will.. I know you see the power and gifts of this, but free will must be observed.

I should clarify that there's magic done within your church in your God's name.. The blessing of the eucharist, communion, baptismal service, last rites, prayer, mass, confession.. all these things in other faiths and practices bear the hallmarks of ritual and spells.. gathering of energy, invoking a spirit's name, communing with a spirit, offerings made to a spirit, etc.

I'm not calling these things pagan or corrupted. I'm simply saying you don't have to shut your eyes to these practices to serve your God, to protect you and your family from the forces that would attack you spiritually. There are many rituals, even within your own faith.. that would drive off these things. You lose nothing in your worship by doing them, but it would be wise to learn the methods of magic to learn how to properly empower them. Intent, focus, etc. Make no mistake, the Jewish faith is one of mysticism and ritual. The Christian faith is to a lesser degree, but it's still there. They've just forgotten the importance of the motions, like tai chi practictioners forget that the graceful dances of relaxation they do are in fact rather lethal at high speeds with force behind them.

That aside.. do as you wish.. I just.. want you to be informed. I know why other people have said what they have and I know what you believe in your heart. I've walked a lot of roads and I've seen a lot of horrible things.. done a lot of horrible things before redemption. I've drawn symbols like the young man did on your daughter's hand in the service of a darker power. I know what they do. I know that unless you pay attention to where they've been drawn, they still linger. They're the listening posts and entrance points for those kind of beings. I would advise you also to instruct your daughter to never draw the symbol he wrote on her hand even to explain it to another person. Avoid thinking about the symbol if you both can, but never draw it again. It commands the entity's attention out of pure opportunity. It will be watching.. and if you don't know how to destroy the symbol properly, it will have a foothold.

Good luck, friend.. and may your Lord bless you and keep you.. may you find peace from this.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Pastamancer because: Clarification

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

I am a christian also and ive been able to see auras now for years. The thing is I was once pagan i cast circles and the such so my spiritual energy has grown and I to was attacked by a demon and that helped grow my spiritual abilities. As a christian you accept the fact that you have a soul and all this is, is seeing with your spiritual body not your physical one. dont worry about the auras its not a sin you are not commiting witch
craft if you have any more questions just contact me

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Please research Synesthesia. I think that is what you are experiencing. It is perfectly logical and has nothing to do with spirits or a spiritual life at all. There is a logical explanation that does not require you to look for a spiritual explanation. The logical explanation is usually the correct one. There is no need to reach around for another explanation when medical science can explain what is happening to you.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
maybe a comment from somebody that once was a fervient catholic person but it isn't anymore can shed some light on this? A different POV maybe will be helpful. But first, never, ever take the word of a random person on the internet as an ultimate truth. I'm giving you a comment, not a commandament.

What you're seeing is, actually, auras. But not only that. One of the things you start to see when your brain changes frequencies is the colour of magic. Some people calls it the "octarine", and it's the effect of seeing colours that normally are opposites by the same time in those auras. Red/blue, green/pink, blue/orange... and well, since you're able to do this, I have some news to you. You have the potential of being a mage. And being a mage is nothing devilish if you know what path to follow.
I don't like evil things, i'm actually a good person and i consideer myself a mage apprentice (i would never be a mage, because i'm always learning new things). One that choosed the right hand path. The bright side of magic. That one what can help people and yourself in a good manner, made to protect and not to harm anyone. I think is time for you to shed your sheep skin and start to be yourself for once. Not everyone has the power of seeing "the octarine", not even a lot of so called mages, so you can consideer this as a gift that your god gave to you instead of something maleficent.

Evil does exist indeed, but also good. If you believe in your god enough, instead of questioning the gifts he's giving to you, you should come out of your chrisalid and start reading (at least) what pros and cons it haves, and how to use this power to help others. It's not like i'm telling you to abandon all your beliefs and start to be something you don't want, but take it as a signal of you being different, maybe gifted. And again, the devil haves nothing to do on this (that was one of the things that made me flee from the catholic church, and almost every church. The fact of being unnable to understand and label everything as "diabolic" when they don't have an explanation for what's happening).

I believe that with your devotion, your god will protect you from evil, but also he's giving you this big chance of doing something for him, to be one of his helpers on this world instead of a blid follower. Use it wisely and you'll be pleasing him. Gods are tricky sometimes, but things like this aren't granted to you just by nothing.

Good night!

- Cags
edit on 6-11-2011 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I grew up in a very religious community. My pastor frequently told us that any kind of psychic ability was of the devil. My family believed it until I started having experiences. We discovered very quickly that while Satan and his cohorts use many of Gods tools and grant many favors, God and his angels do these things as well. It is nothing to be afraid of. Trust God and He will lead you. Or turn it off like others have suggested.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It really saddens me to see so much nonsense coming from religious organizations. If you are really concerned about what you are seeing, why not seek medical advice instead.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It seems you don't judge objects. Judging people and things separate us from one another. Connectivity is necessary to see higher vibration

new topics

top topics

join