It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Dream... May 11... NOT a psychic!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
We will have to wait until May 11 and see.....

Just for reference though read this little snippet from the book of Joel Chapter 2 Vs 28

And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

Not calling you old BTW

You are far from the first person to have a dream that seems so real and unfathomable at the time.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

yes, I did already try to google him, it was all Italian, and garbled english.

Still, interesting guy. Thank you for making me aware of it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, this article was released just this morning...............

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
May 11 is here. Why am I up so early? Where's my earth shattering KABOOM?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The day is not over yet, but there was a 7.1 in the loyalty islands near Aussie on the night of the 10th.

The Rome prediction has been debunked btw

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Check out this link below - it's a live earthquake map

www.oe-files.de...

So far there has been no single big one, but there have been a lot on the Western edge of the Pac. Ring of Fire
NZ, Loyalty Islands, Indonesia, Japan and China. All between 4 and 5 Seems like a lot of action on one side of the plates for one day to me..................

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
May 11, 2011 3:12am....I'm still up and kicking.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

He who laughs last, laughs best. That adage repeated I can only say hope it does not occur at any time.
Because of all that happened near here and in my home state with the storms I dreampt that my mom,
now deceased for real was standing watching as all hell broke loose..people became angy and destructive
and water was pouring in everywhere and things were falling apart..odd creatures scampered about. It
WAS an insane dream but like you, I did not write it ( as a script ).

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If nothing happens, big deal. I never put much stock in any of these predictions anyway, good to keep an eye on things but no need to stake one's life on them. Like the May 21 date going around, another silly date setting activity. And I'm a Christian and eagerly seeking and believing we are in the last days, so if anyone would be hung up on dates, it would be me, except that I know Jesus told us noone knows the date or the hour, only we will know the time is near when we begin to see signs all happening together, which we are, if we observe the increasing natural disasters occurring, sovereign nations in huge debts, technological developments, wars, protests and unrest every where, and Israel being forced into a political checkmate.

But this thread is different to any so called prediction for the simple reason that the OP was only SHARING A DREAM, not in any way predicting an event and specifying a date. So let's not be judgmental

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello Andre

I wanted to follow up on this thread since it is May 11th.

Here's an article I saw on Google news front page today from AP that talks about the consternation in Italy the day that many were fearing this prediction may be fulfilled.

Quakes Hit Itally but None in Rome

Granted May 11th hasn't completely passed in Italy, but it's looking as if nothings gone down so far. I would like to say that your dream may have had nothing to do with an actual quake occurring but may have had everything to do with what many in Italy were feeling in anticipation of this date. Shops were shuttering there windows and closed for the day and folks were taking trips to the countryside.

I wouldn't be surprised if your dream may have been a picture of all the fear in anticipation of this day in the minds of many Italians. I have an idea that these kinds of collective emotions can become strong in the worlds gathered consciousness (if there is such a thing.)

I suspected this all along as I read up on Bendandi and realized how unsubstantiated this supposed prediction was.

Could just be a coincidence as well. I'm not drawing any hard fast conclusions here

But thanks again for sharing your dream in the first place.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think that italy prediction was based on a Nostrodamus prediction, in which it states the earth shaking in the city of "theatre". It's possible that is was mis-interpreted as Rome, to me I would assume the "theatre" city is Los Angeles.

We will most likely wake up tomorrow with nothing happening, but it's still important to be sensitive to awareness of events.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just saw a headline on CBS news twitter feed:

Two Strong Earthquakes Rock Spain: Causing Major Damage

This must have been very recent b/c call I can find right now are Twitter headlines from major news agencies like AP, Fox News, ABC. Not even on TV news yet.

Looks like your dream may have been a little more than coincidence.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbon
Just saw a headline on CBS news twitter feed:

Two Strong Earthquakes Rock Spain: Causing Major Damage

This must have been very recent b/c call I can find right now are Twitter headlines from major news agencies like AP, Fox News, ABC. Not even on TV news yet.

Looks like your dream may have been a little more than coincidence.

I just saw the news reports about the Spanish Earthquake. May God be with them all.

It's pretty eerie to me. Not only is Lorca close to the coast, but some of the pictures had the same tan "dust" in them that I saw in the dream.

I am posting a pic here (GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING).I would usually refrain from doing this, but I live in North Carolina. Check out the Grafitti.

Here is the pic.: (Again, graphic material here.) i303.photobucket.com...

I will really freak if i see a pic of that little girl. I haven't yet. I will let you know if I do. I'll never forget her face. Ever.

I must admit that I am a bit numb right now.

My prayers go out to all the people in Lorca - and the surrounding areas.

(By the way, for the debunkers that are certain to state their case here... I never said I thought it was Italy in the dream. That came up later, based prophecies connected to the date I saw on the piece of paper.)

Peace.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Andre33 because: didn't know the pic would be visible without clicking on it. http address is better.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
My friend, you are totally vindicated. It would be impossible to tell from a dream where you were unless you were shown a major landmark.

I am glad I put that little piece of scripture up on this thread - I had a feeling that this was not just a crazy dream.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
If nothing happens, big deal. I never put much stock in any of these predictions anyway, good to keep an eye on things but no need to stake one's life on them. Like the May 21 date going around, another silly date setting activity. And I'm a Christian and eagerly seeking and believing we are in the last days, so if anyone would be hung up on dates, it would be me, except that I know Jesus told us noone knows the date or the hour, only we will know the time is near when we begin to see signs all happening together, which we are, if we observe the increasing natural disasters occurring, sovereign nations in huge debts, technological developments, wars, protests and unrest every where, and Israel being forced into a political checkmate.

But this thread is different to any so called prediction for the simple reason that the OP was only SHARING A DREAM, not in any way predicting an event and specifying a date. So let's not be judgmental

thanks!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
My friend, you are totally vindicated. It would be impossible to tell from a dream where you were unless you were shown a major landmark.

I am glad I put that little piece of scripture up on this thread - I had a feeling that this was not just a crazy dream.

Thanks Mark. Sounds weird, but i was hoping NOT to be!

I almost am weary about going to sleep these days.

Thanks for the scripture....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I had to learn how to log in again to post this
The first thing I though of was this girl. I followed the story for a long time when she went missing
www.google.ca... =isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=sWvLTc-yF8PkiALc2eGaBQ&ved=0CEYQsAQ&biw=1259&bih=599

I hope this worked.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mzmmom

If the link doesn't work, search Madeleine McCann

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

youtu.be... check this out

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>